It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready Florida, new satellite images near Bay City

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sorry to keep doing this, BUT too many people don't know or don't care about this disaster. So I post another satellite image from CSTARS University of Miami

These pics are from 05-24-10 23:44

It pretty clearly shows massive amounts of oil getting ready to hit FL's western coast. A BIG BUMMER AGAIN!!!

edit to add: the trolls that are minimizing this disaster, don't seem to have much to say about this evidence.

Google map of area for perspective:
Google map

WTF are we gonna do, US AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!

edit: this is new satellite download from 5/24/10, the trolls are trying to disrupt it.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
Sorry to keep doing this, BUT too many people don't know or don't care about this disaster. So I post another satellite image from

Oh, you mean to keep spamming the site with new threads every time a single source releases new daily images?

That sucks for people who participate in your threads, as their contributions to the same topic become 'old news'. How many aerial shot threads TOTAL do we need, amongst the countless daily new threads on the Gulf Gusher topic?

Why don't you do something productive like start threads that offer solutions, or participate in such threads, rather than push productive threads way down the list where people are less likely to notice them?

I started such a thread, but I bet you wont participate in it... so much for the environment!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello I am from the UK-England and me and my family are shocked and just as concerned as you fellow american's of the disaster oil spillage in The New Gulf of Mexico. I find it disgusting how political parties and the U.S government will not intervene and help clean up the mess.

From a Spiritual Source it is a message to look at the environment/ look at the damage humanity is doing on a daily basis. Look forward to The Coming Changes as those awakened will have a lot to look forward to
and look at The Coming Changes as positive pole shift events.

Love & Light.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sorry to keep doing this, BUT too many people don't know or don't care about this disaster. So I post another satellite image from

Oh, you mean to keep spamming the site with new threads every time a single source releases new daily images?

That sucks for people who participate in your threads, as their contributions to the same topic become 'old news'. How many aerial shot threads TOTAL do we need, amongst the countless daily new threads on the Gulf Gusher topic?

Why don't you do something productive like start threads that offer solutions, or participate in such threads, rather than push productive threads way down the list where people are less likely to notice them?

I started such a thread, but I bet you wont participate in it... so much for the environment!

Come-off it! No need to be so angry towards another member here, chill out! This member provides very good pictures of the oil spillage in The New Gulf of Mexico. Yes you are entitled to an opinion but don't you think that's a little harsh what you last commented.

Besides he's putting up more thread's everybody is entitled to, what's the crime, chill.

Everybody is trying to get on with eachother and taking your anger out isnt going to prove anything right.

Anger = Fear, yes a lot of us in the world FEAR what that disaster COULD potentially harm when it reaches the shores/beaches. Yes it will be horrific both for the locals/animals/sea-life/ocean beds/tourists etc though we have to all work together on this and all this member is trying to do here is help by providing information no different to you or I.

Peace-out.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Spamming is what you have been doing to protect your corporate gold paycheck, or whatever it is that makes it such a HOT TOPIC for you. I've been watching your spam. It's very curious. Most peeps would have STFU by now. Because you have to know that you are so wrong about the Gulf situation.

We need satellite shots of this every day, so we can see what the MSM media and your types don't want us to see. Until people (even you) start paying attention to this mess..... I will keep posting the damage from unimpeachable sources like the University of Miami CSTARS. Unless you would like to go to battle with them, do you have the credentials to do so? I didn't think so.

People who are not aware of this mess, need the information that they may not know how to find.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

So we need daily new threads from the same person covering the same exact source of images? How is that productive when there are others actually trying to understand and help come up with solutions to this mess, and other messes. This forum category isn't even just the GULF GUSHER. What about all the other people trying to discuss other important topics???? This is Fragile Earth.

This isnt HIS personal blog. This is a community forums.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you're mad that I show people how much oil is coming ashore, VERY SOON.

That seems odd, can you explain?

Is there anyone else in the MSM i.e. on YOUR TV who is doing the same thing????

[edit on 25-5-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Spamming is what you have been doing to protect your corporate gold paycheck, or whatever it is that makes it such a HOT TOPIC for you.

SPAM? I have a handful of threads, each aimed at specific issues.

Because you have to know that you are so wrong about the Gulf situation.

What am I wrong about? For the Nth time: QUOTE ME!

We need satellite shots of this every day, so we can see what the MSM media and your types don't want us to see.

And you can post those images into your already existing image threads, or other threads. Notice how on everything else there are "watch threads"?

Unless you would like to go to battle with them, do you have the credentials to do so? I didn't think so.

What the hell are you even talking about. You have no idea how foolish you look.

People who are not aware of this mess, need the information that they may not know how to find.
What planet do you live on? People in INDIA know about this mess. Wake up.

So you're mad that I show people how much oil is coming ashore, VERY SOON.

No, that your turning the Fragile Earth forum into your personal blog, posting the same images 2 days in a row in separate new threads (3rd time actually), thus minimizing all other discussions including those not related to the Gulf Gusher, when in reality you don't care much about the environment as you don't care about solutions, only spreading guilt and fear.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think he is just trying to say why not just update your other thread with new images. Think of the Iceland volcano. If someone started a new thread every time a new plume spewed Fragile Earth" would get pretty full fast. However I will say that the images are appreciated.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I will just let time tell it's tale on this thread. I will go away and let the rest come in photographs and videos.

I can't argue with Mr. IgnoranceIsntBliss, he will just have to see for him or her self.
But I will keep posting the satellite spill photos, unless someone else does.
$crew U.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Post all the images you want, but when you keep posting redundant threads like this is pushes out all of the other environmental issues that people care about. This thing isn't the only problem the earth faces, and you aren't the only one posting here.

We all know its BAD.

How about solutions?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

i applaud you for the work you are doing here, as it completly baffles me how little coverage this is actualy getting from main stream media!

IgnoranceIsntBlisss , and summerised a bit better by mmmguinness are completly correct though, you should really just make a oil spill photo thread and post all new pics in their ... as people tend to post a big bit in their first thread, then another one pops up, they post the same thing again, someone discusses with the, then again and again trill its 10 posts, they are in full blown arguments in 3 of them which are caused by the people who have done the same and dont know what their replying to through sheer confusion.

keeps it easier on the brain hahaha

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Right. Start a "PICTURES ONLY" thread and keep pumping it full of all the latest aerial etc photos. It wont go away if you keep posting in it, and you can rally others to join in. I did the same thing with my "SOLUTIONS ONLY" thread. Then you'll be contributing an actual resource, not just another mini-hype machine.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by DClairvoyant

So we need daily new threads from the same person covering the same exact source of images? How is that productive when there are others actually trying to understand and help come up with solutions to this mess, and other messes. This forum category isn't even just the GULF GUSHER. What about all the other people trying to discuss other important topics???? This is Fragile Earth.

This isnt HIS personal blog. This is a community forums.

Well its good that your showing interest into your OWN awareness of this situation however we must all pay close attention to OUR environment that's all I've been told

We must work together to find the TRUTH as The Coming Changes are near. As for your question I have been on other thread's and people do comment with their own suggestions on cleaning up this mess such as myself I have commented in the past and this member's imagery shows very clear detail of what we are clearly unaware of in the UK because they don't show-case this on our UK television.

If it wasn't for this member using catchy head titles and pictures that are brought to our attention instantly I wouldn't be here on this thread realising how bad this situation is getting. Yes I understand you are upset but your just attacking this one member as their will be many more not just him/her here that has chosen to do it their OWN way helping people become AWARE of this nature.

Try and get on with eachother is that so much to ask for. We need to work together not fight.

Love & Light.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

NOR IS IT YOURS!

BP has been hiding information. I am very happy these pics are posted. I now have an even better idea of how stupid BP was and how much damage they are doing.

Keep up the good work OP!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Is there an ATS rule you think is being broken?

I,m pretty sure the MODs are in charge though.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There's another issue. If we get rough seas in the gulf, won't STOP LEAK have to stop? We may only have a few weeks left to try to stop the leak.

"Hurricane season runs from the beginning of June to the end of November. The past several years have seen an overall increase in the quantity and intensity of hurricanes in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, the Caribbean Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico. In 2005, there were 28 named storms of which 15 became hurricanes. This proved to be the most active hurricane season in recorded history, causing billions of dollars in damage and resulting in thousands of fatalities. In 2006, there were 9 major storms including 5 hurricanes, which largely remained off land, limiting the property damage and loss of life to far below the levels witnessed in 2005." Source

This is another reason to keep stressing the importance of stopping the leak NOW.

edit - clean-up - STOP LEAK

[edit on 25-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
***THREAD NOTICE***

That will be all.

If you have an issue with another member's posts or posting habits, please use the 'Alert' feature found below every post.

Taking it to the thread is not the way to go.

Back on topic now. Any further disruption will result in post removals, possible point fines, or posting bans.

Thank you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Although we need to clean-up what we can where we can,it really wont do much good untill the well is stopped. Whats going to happen are the places that have been cleaned once will just be hit again and again untill that well is plugged. This whole mess is just terrible,we in the south hell the world will live with the repercussions of this thing for years, even if its stopped this week, which I have my doubts it will be.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
***THREAD NOTICE***

That will be all.

If you have an issue with another member's posts or posting habits, please use the 'Alert' feature found below every post.

Taking it to the thread is not the way to go.

Back on topic now. Any further disruption will result in post removals, possible point fines, or posting bans.

Thank you.

I'm sorry but if I have something to discuss with another member I do not need an alert button I will ask if its okay with them to chat to them privately through U2U. As I can take care of my own comments without having them in control of another person here.

As for staying on topic here I do agree with you and I apologise for any inconvenience.

As for The Gulf Of Mexico oil disaster I commented on ATS over 5 weeks ago on a suggestion thread that my idea was very similar of what BP officials and engineer's have chosen to plug the whole with mud/cement. However my idea was to create two large pre-made concrete barriers put both either side of the leaking pipe and install TNT into the chamber creating a vaccum of pressure that would suck the air bubbles away from the oil leaked chamber and plug the whole with both the concrete barriers and mud surrounding the oil leak.

Wasn't a bad idea however it could potentially make it worse. I think its one a lot of us will be sitting out as they/BP do not seem to want much help from the outside as I can only imagine they do not want too many outsiders seeing the full extent of the damage???

[edit on 27-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join