It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius the age of evil. Proof of their NWO agenda.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I'm not judging but I totally agree with you that humanity must unite. ( No pun intended
). Hopefully it ends up more like a new age then an NWO situation.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

They are one in the same. If you watch the video entirely, you'll see that the beginning phase of the new age is the NWO one world government. Eventually, only the fittest of body, mind, and spirit will be spared, and those select few will fully embrace the new age philosophy. After all, it's entirely rational when you consider the state of this world, scientifically. Once everyone left is fully on board, the state will dissolve as it's purpose will be fulfilled. Then, a true utopia will exist. Man will live in harmony with nature once again, and be free to do as he/she wills. Sit in the shade all day, or choose to be amongst the members of humanity who explore the stars and galaxies. All is well, my friend. We're exactly on track.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by AquariusDescending

You didn't watch the movie yet, did you ?

Yes, I did. And I was so confused by your post, that I went and looked up the Wikipedia entry for the documentary, and sure enough, the 3 parts:

1) Religion is bogus and only exists to control the masses; is not true spirituality.

2) 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated to launch the "War on Terror."

3) Big money is also extremely corrupt, ie international banks.

Now that I'm clear that yes, this is the same movie, and yes, I have seen it, and yes, this is what it's about, can you please explain why the NWO would be pushing these ideas to people?

Edit -- if you mean this documentary attacking Zeitgeist, then no, I haven't watched it. There are 1000's of documentaries online to choose from if I want, from all number of viewpoints, including racist and other hateful documentaries that I don't have any intention on watching, even if someone asks me to. For this documentary, the idea that the NWO is pushing the idea that they are behind 9/11, religion, and banks, doesn't make any sense to me, because I have already been convinced for years that all 3 of these institutions and then some are extremely corrupt and shedding light on this corruption doesn't help the criminals. So until someone can summarize in a coherent fashion how this can be so, I know I'm not interested.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by AquariusDescending]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

Ok.

Thanks for your reply. I will explain.

No the NWO does not pushes towards these goals. However the maker of these videos. States that the zeitgeist movement as well as the NWO strive for the same result.

To divide and conquer is an age old strategy.

If you want to know why the guy says so you should watch the videos.
In the end it doesn't really matter. There is hardly anything we can do.

I just felt it was interesting so I posted them.

Kind regards

~ SK

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Watch the darn documentary"Age Of Aquarius", which is what this thread is about, before you all spout on about it.
Obviously, hardly any of you even watched the thing.

It is a great film,IMO, that exposes the New Age religion(and YES it is a religion) for what it really is.

It is the religion of the NWO and the elites.

Based in Theosophy, and started by admitted Luciferians, such as HP Blavatsky and students of The Mystery Schools.
Watch the film.
To confuse this film with Zeitgeist is a very big mistake.

This is what Bill Cooper was talking about years ago. It appears, to me, that he was/is right.
I highly recommend this film to all who are wondering about the near future and what it might bring from The NWO.

This is a "Must See" IMO.
PEACE

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

You stated your Opinion which I don't agree with, so now let me state mine.

First, I kind of like this movie. It was somewhat informative, but the flip was it is obviously very Christian biased. The two main guys who are being interviewed throughout the film, are obviously devout Christians who are afraid of the change to come and try to connect the two most threatening movements to Their Religion, the New Age and the NWO. The interesting part about those two guys though, is how they profess their unsureness of what their saying throughout the film.

IMO the New Age is not a religion, in the sense of how Christianity is, but rather a label put on any group who feels like ALL RELIGIONS are more threatening to our world than helpful and would like to see Christians, Muslims and Jews become more tolerant of each other insofar as everyone else.

As far as the NWO, The Masons, and other Secret Societies, well I think it would be important for any Christian (or anyone else) who is afraid of these things, to study up on all these areas in a unbiased manner. You may find that like with any group of people, be that Mason's, Politicians or yes even Christians, there are 'Bad Apples' amongst the group. Sometimes these 'Bad Apples' out number and/or become the leaders of these groups, which can change the direction of the groups original intention. It should also be said that most all groups this large and old, have been mixed together, so some Christians are a part of the Mason's, and some Mason's are a part of the New Age, vise versa every which way.

That is why you cannot lump hundreds or even thousands of years of history together so easily. If that were possible or acceptable, than I think Christians themselves would have more than enough of their own Conspiracy's to deal with, namely the fact that the Conquistadors who robbed so many peoples land and murdered millions of people, were Christians. So in essence, using that logic, you could say Christianity as a whole is even worse than the NWO, Masons or New Age, but of course we know it is much more complicated than that.

Good day!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The grouping and labeling people can lead to very false accusations of others and their intentions.

I could care less about Zeltergist....but I also have reasons from not following in many other paths as well.

Every couple thousand years, you can look and see a part of humanity looking back at the past and re-evaluating our thoughts, beliefs, and ideas. That is all that is going on now. You are seeing a age that people have freedom to believe and seek on their own....you are seeing a age that people have massive connections around the world allowing each other to talk with others that resonate with the same ideas as they do.

I dont understand why Christians get so bunched up over a NWO idea. By going by their 'book' a NWO is exactly what their idea of 'god' is going to bring here. But since the 'book' warns that the first leader of bringing the world together will be BAD BAD BAD they are then determined to judge any sort of idea about the world uniting....even though the ultimate plan in the Bible does lead to a NWO.

I dont follow anyone for a belief but I can step back and see that the highest visions for Earth and humans is to bring unity and harmony to this sphere.

The NWO should be a choice by the people...and we have to have a much more massive scale of humbled souls to do this...so we have alot of time before it can be done. But it is begining....the scale of souls with a rooted vibration in love is starting to tip upwards. Just as though there are laws, cycles, and rhythms in nature and the universe, so are there laws to the workings of things of Spirit. We are to bring 'heaven' to Earth in a sense....this is not a place, but a state of being. We do this through ourselves, it is us that are to move mountains. No supernatural event is going to come in and save the day and give us a easy way out. That would teach us nothing....and what would that make us as spiritual beings if that was to happen?????

I dont see Zeltergist as any thing to worry of or ponder much on. 'New Age' is just another label. There are a variety of philosophies and experiences going on in today's time....its not possible to keep grouping them all in one mass group.

A NWO brought by force, will not work, even if it was Jesus himself that brought this here. A NWO must be out of the will of the people...and like I said, its something that the vibrations that are here are not ready for.

But it will happen one day
It may be after someone has already tried to FORCE one on the globe....we may have to experience the cons of 'forcing' a world order....in order to see that it must be by our choice, as a species, as a world under the same sky.

Just my thoughts
LV

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I really can not believe the comments I am reading here.
The general consensus seems to be , and I'm putting this in a nutshell obviously,
"Well, maybe this New World Order thing isn't such a bad idea. After all, it was a Christian who made the film, so, we all know he is delusional. Maybe them Luceferians aint so bad? Their ideas actually sound great! The Anti-Christ seems like a cool guy."

The wording is much nicer, or shall I say, "tempting", but that is basically what I think I am reading.

Wow.
ATS was the last place on Earth I thought I would ever encounter anybody saying"Bring on The NWO."

Most importantly,I have not even read anywhere where anyone even challenges the facts of the film! Only criticism of the film as a whole, and only because it was made by a man who happens to be a Christian.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

That's because your concept of the NWO has been shaped by delusional dimwits who project their insecurities onto the elite as this "evil". If you look at the data, then listen to what these people say, you'll notice their conclusions about the NWO are entirely without reason.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
Watch the darn documentary"Age Of Aquarius", which is what this thread is about, before you all spout on about it.
Obviously, hardly any of you even watched the thing.

It is a great film,IMO, that exposes the New Age religion(and YES it is a religion) for what it really is.

It is the religion of the NWO and the elites.

Based in Theosophy, and started by admitted Luciferians, such as HP Blavatsky and students of The Mystery Schools.
Watch the film.
To confuse this film with Zeitgeist is a very big mistake.

This is what Bill Cooper was talking about years ago. It appears, to me, that he was/is right.
I highly recommend this film to all who are wondering about the near future and what it might bring from The NWO.

This is a "Must See" IMO.
PEACE

I stumbled across this film yesterday on youtube and after watching it, Bill Cooper came to mind to me too.

I'll never forget when he started talking about the 'dark arts' and entities etc. As opposed to Aliens like in his earlier shows. When I first heard him say this stuff, I was scratching my head.

After watching this and seeing the history Theosophy and the new age movement, it all became clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join