It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius the age of evil. Proof of their NWO agenda.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My search came up with nothing so I'm posting these three trailers about the new DVD and the first part of the movie that is 1/14.

This movie is in fact debunking Zeitgeist. It proofs beyond the shadow of a doubt, Zeitgeist is in favor of the NWO.

I have yet to look at them but if I can believe my source they are actually working in favor of the New World Order agenda. (One government. One currency. One religion.)

As I said, I still have to watch them but I think the ATS community has have the oppurtunity to debunk it. Or maybe proof it is actual reality. Who knows ?

Those interested should not have to wait until pretty me has finished all 14 parts.
After part 1 and 2 there is a good chance I won't finish them at all. ( It could take a while... That's why I just post them right know.

I'm interested in the truth and of course the lies they are spreading with this new work.

Enjoy

PS.
The message and claims made in these videos are part of the zeitgeist movement and not nessecarraly my own. ( Probably not at all.
)

Kind regards.

Edit was for ajusting this thread after chembreather made me aware I had originally totally misinterpretate my source.
I feel shame.

Thank you chembreather. I really appreciate it

Sorry.
~ SK

[edit on 5/25/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe I missinterpret you OP headline, but this is Not a Zeitgeist movie, this is Exposing of the New World Order and the Zeitgeist as an Indoctrination entety for the Elite, like Mr. Creme and J.Maxwell etc. is pushing on the New Agers...

Like I posted in another thread, this will lead to the New every thing...
And that New thing do not have room for 6.7 billion People !!

One can redicule all day long, and intrested in the truth,well , then you should watch all 14 parts, as you may resonate with some of it which will ring true to you, and you will have more peices of the puzzle ..

I have Keith as friend on FB , and he is not an Zeitgeister...

You should watch them, and correct your OP headline !!!

Namaste....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah Zeitgeist Movement is like a new age cult.

They give you some good information but most is just crazy talk.

As for this I don't know, but I will watch and some piont and post my opinions.

I do believe this is where the world is headed.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thank you. I have made the proper adjustments.

Sorry about that

Well... at least I will definitely watch them now.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Debunking Zeitgeist?- How unintelligent can you be. Debunking Facts isnt the way to go.

link   
Debunking Zeitgeist?- How unintelligent can you be. Debunking Facts isnt the way to go.

link   

link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

What facts might you be talking about?

No need to insult members either.

Zeitgeist, the movement, is CRAP.

~Keeper

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm sorry I was actually ridiculing the Zeitgeist movies. I really did misunderstand my source. This was also the reason I posted them without watching. I thought it was a Zeitgeist.

My bad. Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Not my words.

Please watch them and feel free to post all the lies here.

Ohh... Show a little civility please.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but "Zeitgeist" illustrates corruption in three areas:

- Corrupt economy and international and domestic banking schemes

- Religion is also corrupt, of course, has been for 100's of years

- 9/11 was an inside job

Are these the ideas that the NWO is pushing?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

You didn't watch the movie yet, did you ?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I agree the world is getting more evil in scope to what it was even.

Do not fall for the david icke rubbish about how mankind will do this and that, and how spiritual openings will lead them to the promised land.

Mankind is pure evil, and do not expect that to change.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Mankind is pure evil, and do not expect that to change.

I'll have to disagree with you on this. Mankind is as good as it is evil. The problems start where good people offer their kindness to people who are evil.

Then again... In my opinion evil and good are both sides of the same coin.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's the full vid link:

Watching it now. Will give a response in a couple hours when I finish.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As far as I know the Age of Aquarius talked about by new agers, astrologists, and hippies is supposed to be something of a golden age when mankind will finally live in relative peace and help each other out.

I really don't see how that would be good for the nwo. The feed on violence, war, and greed. And if the NWO changes their tune and starts preaching peace and love as long as they aren't benefiting at the expense of anyone else then I don't really care.

I would not mind a new world order if it was designed by the people of earth and not that traditional elites and royal families and such.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
From what I am feeling right now, or IMO, there will be much chaos and war before a new form of order arrives that will bring about a time of peace,equality and wisdom, unlike ever before.

Whether this was a plan (NWO) brought about by the same ones creating the chaos, or not, I do not know. Although it appears to be so. And even though for the past few years I have been trying to figure out who and what this NWO thing is, I now am not so sure it is the worst thing, I know

But humans have had thousands and thousands of years to change this world and, for the most part, they have just sat back and enjoyed the ride worrying about the little picture (personal comfort), as the larger picture was being drawn. Either way, we are too far into the fire, so to speak, and there is no turning back.

Good thing is, when we make it to the other side, out of the fire, there will be a much better, wiser and compassionate world waiting, whether we accept it or choose to ignore it again, I do not know.

mmm...

ps. The Age of Aquarius will be another age of Enlightenment, if that is evil I do not know, but I feel it is not.
Age of Aquarius
www.aquaac.org...
5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sun Shine In (1969)
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

This was a good series of videos, im not too sure if I agree on every point but if I did agree with every point I would probably be the maker of the videos

I have however came to what I believe is the correct path through my own experiences.

Its only going to become much easier to see for anyone who seeks truth.

At the end of the day only one person can fool you and that is yourself, if you choose to allow another to decieve you.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well, finished watching the video yesterday, but forgot to respond. I think there's a whole lot of bias in this film. I came out of it thinking that luciferians are incredibly enlightened, and the new age movement is by far the best way to go forward.
I think the only people who can't seem to see their point of view are either ignorant religious fanatics, or a bit emotionally/intellectually retarded. We must unite for the good of all soon, else civilization will collapse, with the ecosystem following shortly after. I'm all for a new order of this world that is in harmony with nature and transcends our petty differences. As they state, eventually the state will become futile and we'll all be in a utopia. Get to it, already.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join