It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's chemcast in Pasadena 5/25/10

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Before I hit the sack,
I have seen the spraying. I have watched the "clouds" expand continually, never dissipating.
EVER.

A concerted and organized spraying campaign...I HAVE WITNESSED.

Now, that is good enough for me, so I will always defend what I have seen, regardless of whatever science you may think you are bringing.

Think of your science as a caged bird. It may be able to spread its wings, but it cannot fly.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Well Stewie.....

Maybe....

.....you'll answer my question tomorrow!

Maybe not!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe, it has been a long evening already, but I will answer.

I am an artist. I have always payed attention to the heavens. I have noticed some things in the last few years here locally, and wondered why the planes make these long trails. Not in isolation.
A concerted group of planes creating a grid.

You simply CANNOT tell me that what I have seen is NORMAL. I am no fool. I am quite educated. I don't buy into scams.

YOU may not see this spraying, I grant you that. It may not be happening where you live. It may have never happened where you live. What I see however, is NOT normal.

But, they have quit for a while it seems. The last month or so, they have moved on. You can explain it, but I am going to bed.

G'night!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Hey Stewie.....

Thanks for the chat

And........

I still want to know you have been looking into all this.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

A concerted and organized spraying campaign...I HAVE WITNESSED.

You make it sound like some sort of religion.....it actually is to some people ("chemtrails")...

....because they can only 'believe' in it by suspending all reason and rationality.

Anyway....I can respect that you think you have 'witnessed' these things, but, once more, it is nothing other than seeing normal occurences and taking them to be something else.

Let's consider, for a moment, the SIZE fo the sky, in a complete 'horizon-to-horizon' view.

Can anyone take a guess, or estimate, at how FAR you are seeing, in that scenario? Using only naked eye, of course....

THEN, contemplate just exactly HOW one would be able to spot an airplane the size of a commercial jetliner from way, way over at one end of your 'view', and then follow it (with your naked eyes, again) ALL the way across to the other horizon.

(I can barely see a jetliner when it's almost directly overhead, at 5-7 miles --- 26,000 to 37,000 feet, or more --- UNLESS it's making a contrail, to find it easier. OR, it glints in the sunlight just right...)

OK, whilst thinking on that task, then keep in mind the SPEED....at cruise speeds at altitude you can use an average of about 7 to 8 miles per minute for a groundspeed.

Someone please show, here, that you can track a jetliner, at altitude, witht he naked eye, for the many miles and minutes involved, as suggested by Stewie??

A little common sense, reason and a load of actual experience in aviation gives me a persective that many others might lack, due to different paths in life.

BUT, it is rapidly almost seemingly pointless, in this forum....to convey via typed words. The only way, for some people, to comprehend more fully would have to be a one-on-one interaction, looking at the SAME events at the same time. Then the proper interpretation and explanations could be offered, and better understood.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join