It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New movie Super 8

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just saw a preview for a new movie called super 8. It is about aliens and is being directed by steven spielberg and it is about aliens. Do you think it is trying to get us ready for disclosure?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
from what i've heard, its a prequel to Cloverfield.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by js52686

So they are trying to get us ready for cloverfield type monsters?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think spielberg is trying to make a lot of money. And he likes those alien movies. that's all. but I really like his "encounters of the third kind", it's one of my favourite movies. the new one will be disappointing cause it's going to be a stupid action movie.

and there's a lot of threads about that

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm some bloody excited to see it whatever is it!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
100% (if not more), definitely, totally positive YES...

Disclosure is now a thing of the past.

It has just officially happened.

Thank you for proving all those horrid skeptics wrong.

PS- I won't be seeing Super 8.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree, this movie seems to be so accurate that it could only be described as a documentary.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

nah man, its just a movie. I'm pretty sure not cloverfield type monsters are gonna be roaming around the US any time soon

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree, this movie seems to be so accurate that it could only be described as a documentary.

And notice...though the creature/alien/whatever is trapped inside the train and banging on it, it also possesses the ability to "turn the wheel" that opens the door AT THE SAME TIME!

Telekinesis? Super magnet claws?

Who knows!

All I DO know is "this is doubly the disclosure that District 9 was!!!"

And that flick blew the roof off disclosure as we know it.

I'd give you 4000 stars and flags if I could.

You change my life.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was doing some super pausing. I saw the phrase "the scariest thing i ever saw" so I typed it in the browzer and got this!

www.scariestthingieversaw.com...

I have no idea what it is.

Help needed.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

why so mean? why not just stay out of this thread ?

no disclosure that's for sure. but your sarcasm could hurt people.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Telekinesis? Super magnet claws?

I think you are on to something. Maybe it has telekinesis claws? and ant-gravity teeth that let it fly in between dimensions.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
People check out the link!

It very weird.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I was doing some super pausing. I saw the phrase "the scariest thing i ever saw" so I typed it in the browzer and got this!

Help needed.

Do a search online...it is a gimmick for the movie.

That is what these jerks do, viral pollution of our sacred internet.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Great, lovely, I just watched a pirated preview.
RRRR! I feel like a pirate now.
but seriously, it's just another alien movie.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Oh yeah its one of them ARG. Damn I was getting excited then! still, gonna give it a go.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

I think you are on to something. Maybe it has telekinesis claws? and ant-gravity teeth that let it fly in between dimensions.

Maybe it has a long invisible prehensile tail that can actually pass through metal and it is gripping the wheel and spinning it while he is bashing the crap out of the train's door with his magic magnet claws (that also have telekinesis)!

This is so huge...I mean seriously! I am THIS CLOSE to forgiving JJ for screwing up LOST and delivering the worst ending to any show in the history of TV!

But Super 8 sure looks super!

I mean fire and trucks blowing up trains! HOLY WOW-COW!!!

PS- Did someone just tell me I may hurt someone's feelings by saying this movie proves disclosure? Please...these folks live off of Source A, Greer, Collier and Wilcocks...if that can't hurt them, nothing can.

DISCLOSURE IS HERE!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

PS- Did someone just tell me I may hurt someone's feelings by saying this movie proves disclosure? Please...these folks live off of Source A, Greer, Collier and Wilcocks...if that can't hurt them, nothing can.

Im pretty sure i could get hurt by anti-gravity teeth and telekinesis magnet claws.

and what do you mean by "these people"?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think Directors are bringing out these films to ensure the public that what you are viewing, is NOT what is going on. How can i describe it... When you watch a film (like De-Ja Vu, Knowing, 2012), immediatlely after watching it with you're mates, you all discuss, imagine this, imagine if it happened, "what would you do if" scenarios.

Bringing my point across in saying that by revealing the "truth" in films will not impact the public in any way shape or form, other than making them imagine if it was real, not knowing that atleast some of the things they put in these crazy, CGI compact films is actually going on behind the scenes (maybe).

Nothing will come of this, but i do think somethings up with all these new films being released on a much worrying note. And FYI, i think disclosure will not happen until 2020. Why 2020? No idea. My guess is as good as you'res. And i have done my research.

Thanks guys and have a wonderful day!

much love x

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Help needed.

Nice Find

A viral campaign

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join