It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would a mayor oil-spill suffice for an 'occult' sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just like 911 could have been a sacrifice of innocent live in some dark ritual can this massive oil-spill also be a sacrifice to please some evil power?

Are there people at work to fullfill the prophecies from revelations? I know it is a bit very far fetched but you never know with these evil heartless sociopaths in this world. When I first saw these smoke demons taking shape in the dust of the WTC these things crossed my mind. Many people say that we live in the time of revelation and if so the oil-spill would fit neatly in some of the prophecies described.

Because of the oil-spill plenty animal live has been killed and I wonder if such a sacrifice can have any meaning in the world of rituals.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes.

See my profile picture for more information.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Oil and human sacrifice - interesting, just like once it was gold and human sacrifice.
But why should it take an environmental disaster to see the oil cartel/human sacrifice connection? Were all the soldiers and civilians (especially infants in the mid-East) not a blatant human sacrifice over the last few decades?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No disrespect or anything, but this seems kind of "out there"...

Anything is possible, I suppose.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
it did happen durring the 13 day satanic holidays where either mass killings happen, woman or childern usual, waco & oklahoma bombing, but maybe that we are entering another age of the earth friendly that an attack on the earth would be a bit more epic, and disturbing i guess!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

Could you link to sources for this please?

The Waco incident is very well documented, unless you're accusing the Feds of making the sacrifice?

new topics

top topics

join