It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Your exact time of birth is quite important to drawing up a chart, since your ascendant is determined by your birth time, and thus all of the other houses to your chart are determined by your ascendant, i.e., birthtime. But you can still get an accrurate reading withouth this information, it just won't be as accurate.

Just by knowing your birthplace and date, you can still glean quite a bit of information.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There is an interesting coded message within a comic strip that seems to implicate this month, around the eclipse of the 26th. It is talked about at this thread

As I discussed on that thread, this could mark the beginning of the meltdown, starting this Summer.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
HothSnake great thread!!!
I can't believe that it's not more attention. Wow.

Anyway here is a video that I found. Good news! I'm am happy to announce that my birth date is a weak "link" to this Cardinal Climax. What I mean is that under my birth year, neither my birth month nor is my birth day is listed. And since the Cardinal Climax will have some impact on every birth month, it means that my link to the "planetary configuration" that will peak soon is weaker than if my birth month or birth day was listed under my birth year.

Also, I was chatting with a good friend of mine earlier and come to find out, her birth date is listed under her birth year, both her birth month as well as birth day are included. But that doesn't mean that her birth date has the strongest possible link to the alignment because the one thing that would make it even stronger would be if her astrological sign was one of the four cardinal constellations. And hers isn't listed.

Beyond birth dates, I think that planetary alignments can have a strong influence on events. Just look at the way people get all weird during full moons or how the relationship of the Luna and tide rhythm.

Toni

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Creepy, August also coincides with the US civil war according to a blogger in my thread.

July 2011 pandemic, Timewave stuff

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This just might be the best thread I've ever seen..Bravo OP, Bravo.
S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
HothSnake great thread!!!
I can't believe that it's not more attention. Wow.

Anyway here is a video that I found. Good news! I'm am happy to announce that my birth date is a weak "link" to this Cardinal Climax. What I mean is that under my birth year, neither my birth month nor is my birth day is listed. And since the Cardinal Climax will have some impact on every birth month, it means that my link to the "planetary configuration" that will peak soon is weaker than if my birth month or birth day was listed under my birth year.

Also, I was chatting with a good friend of mine earlier and come to find out, her birth date is listed under her birth year, both her birth month as well as birth day are included. But that doesn't mean that her birth date has the strongest possible link to the alignment because the one thing that would make it even stronger would be if her astrological sign was one of the four cardinal constellations. And hers isn't listed.

She readily admits that the last two years have been "hell".

Beyond birth dates, I think that planetary alignments can have a strong influence on events. Just look at the way people get all weird during full moons or how the relationship of the Luna and tide rhythm.

Toni

Ooops I spaced the link to the video!!

The Cardinal Climax 2009-2012 and the 12 Signs
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by AshleyD

Creepy, August also coincides with the US civil war according to a blogger in my thread.

July 2011 pandemic, Timewave stuff

Hi Jazzyguy,

That is creepy!! I wonder if the Cardinal Climax, which is extremely rare, is the reason for the unique Timewave-four-year-reliving-of-American-history??

To rare events around the same period of time AND then also the July 2011 pandemic that Timewave predicts on top of that... is it coincidence? I wonder.

Thanks!

Toni

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
That is creepy!! I wonder if the Cardinal Climax, which is extremely rare, is the reason for the unique Timewave-four-year-reliving-of-American-history??

To rare events around the same period of time AND then also the July 2011 pandemic that Timewave predicts on top of that... is it coincidence? I wonder.

If I'm not mistaken, timewave pattern does repeat itself. I guess it could be just a coincidence. Besides I'm myself not even sure whether the timewave formula is mathematically correct.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If nothen comes to this climax at least we get one benefit, the wonderful parade of planets when the sun sets. I can now see four planets with the naked eye. Saturn, Mars, Venus, and now Mercury in the next few days all lined up together. Plus the moon passing by all of them in the next two weeks. Please step outside at sunset and watch the plants. This is an once in a life time event. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have in the past few weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Where will the constellation Ophiuchus be in relation to this alignment?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So we are getting close to this right? Can I ask another question?

"June 26th there is a lunar eclipse at 4 degrees Capricorn for the Moon and 4 degrees Cancer for the Sun. This creates a grand cross with the T square of Pluto, Uranus and Saturn and it’s likely we will see some really crazy happenings around that time."

So let me get this straight. If I see the lunar eclipse, will I also be seeing the grand cross?

I'm just trying to plan it out, I want to see this thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

The lunar Eclipse passed last month.

There is another eclipse now on the 26th.

The energies of both ahve to be looked at in a time frame of plus or minus 4 weeks or more.

They are both feeding into the Grand Cross, which is forming now as I type, so it is already here, but not totally complete as such.

# The June 26, 2010 eclipse: The lunar eclipse at 4° + Capricorn conjoins Pluto and activates a grand cross involving the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus, the Moon, and Saturn. These are all within 5° of the four cardinal points. This will be a very important event, for better or worse, with a huge impact on global events.

# August 6-7, 2010: A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects to the entire grand cross. Calm and balance will be needed to deal with the relentless stressful aspects.

www.astroprofile.com...

The effect of Uranus Moving out of Pisces recently has been seen in the world both in human affairs and nature.

Pisces rules the ocean, water etc as we all know besides the deep subconscious or the hidden, negatively it can be seen as deception and lies, like trying to grab a fish you see under the water it is not what or where it appears from above the surface.

Uranus represents Revolution, the unexpected, explosive events, electricity, shocks, un thought out reactive behaviour.

As uranus left pisces we saw the sinking of the Souh Korean ship. With deception and lies, stealthy from deep very uranus and pisces mixed.

We saw the Events in iceland, though magma it was liquid, unexpected and deep, pisces also can be linked and also has been with Fog and mist, so both came into play, unexpected, fluids, gas (ash cloud) explosive situation etc. I fear that was just the seed for Katla.

We have seen the Deepwater Rig event, fluid uncontrolled (oil) and Gas (methane) mixing with the see, explosion unexpected on the Rig, inability to control it (uranus) deception (haliburton Cheney, why it happened?? Corexit etc and the chamicals used) and the deception by BP and the US government in hiding and blocking the truth (no reporters allowed access) and lack of open journalism as it happened.

When Uranus first was in Pisces we witnessed the Tsunami in Thailand. As it entered and left tsimilair things played out, and all fortold for a long time by the enrgies and types of these planets and houses.

We did not learn the warnings of the stock market, and housing crash and just carried on regardless propping up the system that was obviosuly wrong. The weekly rise and fall of hundreds of points a day in the indexes prove this, and as we did not take on board the lesson as a collective I fear as uranus has now entered Aries (work earned income house of pisces after leaving her for first time in 7-8 years) that if we have not sorted this before she returns briefly to pisces again in the fall revolution of the subconscious belief system will again take place, that being all of the wealth of capitalism is just based on "perception" and that will undergo on her last kiss to pisces a lack of faith again in the system and in an revolutionary and hidden way, with explosive and unexpected events.

Taking that into account just with Uranus and Pisces, the grand Cardinal Cross that was last similair in both the sixties ( vietnam, street protests, change in culture and society, revolution) and prior to that in the Great Depression as we have not seemed collectively to have learned our lessen even greater can be expected as far as society (seeds are the tee party etc) and the economy (we can and are seeing it already) is concerned as the Cardinal Grand Cross and T squares this years are more powerfull and have have more planets and exact alingments than previously.!

August the 20-till the end is also another time to really watch out for, I feel very unsettled about that period, events are not experienced exactly on the time of the T squares, Eclipes etc, but affect things prior and afterwards usually 4 weeks either way. The end of august has influences that could spread water and sunshine on the seeds planted by the Uranus move, Jupiter Move, Saturm Move out virgo and the Eclipses and Cross's....

Hopefully not. But I will be watching the last week of august very closeley indeed both personally and in the world at large.

Kind Regards,

Elf.
Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by Student X

The lunar Eclipse passed last month.

There is another eclipse now on the 26th.

The energies of both ahve to be looked at in a time frame of plus or minus 4 weeks or more.

They are both feeding into the Grand Cross, which is forming now as I type, so it is already here, but not totally complete as such.

# The June 26, 2010 eclipse: The lunar eclipse at 4° + Capricorn conjoins Pluto and activates a grand cross involving the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus, the Moon, and Saturn. These are all within 5° of the four cardinal points. This will be a very important event, for better or worse, with a huge impact on global events.

# August 6-7, 2010: A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects to the entire grand cross. Calm and balance will be needed to deal with the relentless stressful aspects.

www.astroprofile.com...

The effect of Uranus Moving out of Pisces recently has been seen in the world both in human affairs and nature.

Pisces rules the ocean, water etc as we all know besides the deep subconscious or the hidden, negatively it can be seen as deception and lies, like trying to grab a fish you see under the water it is not what or where it appears from above the surface.

Uranus represents Revolution, the unexpected, explosive events, electricity, shocks, un thought out reactive behaviour.

As uranus left pisces we saw the sinking of the Souh Korean ship. With deception and lies, stealthy from deep very uranus and pisces mixed.

We saw the Events in iceland, though magma it was liquid, unexpected and deep, pisces also can be linked and also has been with Fog and mist, so both came into play, unexpected, fluids, gas (ash cloud) explosive situation etc. I fear that was just the seed for Katla.

We have seen the Deepwater Rig event, fluid uncontrolled (oil) and Gas (methane) mixing with the see, explosion unexpected on the Rig, inability to control it (uranus) deception (haliburton Cheney, why it happened?? Corexit etc and the chamicals used) and the deception by BP and the US government in hiding and blocking the truth (no reporters allowed access) and lack of open journalism as it happened.

When Uranus first was in Pisces we witnessed the Tsunami in Thailand. As it entered and left tsimilair things played out, and all fortold for a long time by the enrgies and types of these planets and houses.

We did not learn the warnings of the stock market, and housing crash and just carried on regardless propping up the system that was obviosuly wrong. The weekly rise and fall of hundreds of points a day in the indexes prove this, and as we did not take on board the lesson as a collective I fear as uranus has now entered Aries (work earned income house of pisces after leaving her for first time in 7-8 years) that if we have not sorted this before she returns briefly to pisces again in the fall revolution of the subconscious belief system will again take place, that being all of the wealth of capitalism is just based on "perception" and that will undergo on her last kiss to pisces a lack of faith again in the system and in an revolutionary and hidden way, with explosive and unexpected events.

Taking that into account just with Uranus and Pisces, the grand Cardinal Cross that was last similair in both the sixties ( vietnam, street protests, change in culture and society, revolution) and prior to that in the Great Depression as we have not seemed collectively to have learned our lessen even greater can be expected as far as society (seeds are the tee party etc) and the economy (we can and are seeing it already) is concerned as the Cardinal Grand Cross and T squares this years are more powerfull and have have more planets and exact alingments than previously.!

August the 20-till the end is also another time to really watch out for, I feel very unsettled about that period, events are not experienced exactly on the time of the T squares, Eclipes etc, but affect things prior and afterwards usually 4 weeks either way. The end of august has influences that could spread water and sunshine on the seeds planted by the Uranus move, Jupiter Move, Saturm Move out virgo and the Eclipses and Cross's....

Hopefully not. But I will be watching the last week of august very closeley indeed both personally and in the world at large.

Kind Regards,

Elf.
Kind Regards,

Elf

Hello Elf....

Maybe you can explain why you find the positions that astrology today gives to be of any account.

They are not the true positions of todays skys but match the positions of the sky's a couple thousand years ago.

Something I have trouble with in the 'fixed wheel' that astrology uses is that we 'fix' certain signs to seasons....but over time, this changes. Aries does not always represent 'spring' as well as all the other 'cardinal signs' they do not always represent the 'seasons' or north, south, east , west.....ect. Today, Pisces represents Spring...Gemini represents Summer....ect.

Why use the positions of 2000 years ago for todays observance. Once, astrology and astronomy went hand in hand, long ago astrology did not use a fixed wheel and they used true observations and observed the 'changed over time'.

Why not use the positions of 4000 years ago? Why not use the positions of 6000 years ago? Better yet, lets start the wheel at the last ice age, the last falling and rising of the life on the planet, at the age of Leo....10,500 years ago....why not use the 'fixed' wheel of 12,000bc?

12,000bc Aries was not the 'age' of Spring, further more the cardinal signs would of been different then what astrology uses just as they are different today if we observe the sky then what astrology uses.

Mabey you can explain to me what worth a 'fixed' wheel of a 'certain' time offers us.....for what is special enough about the positions of 2000 years ago to be using them today for our 'wheel'.

If we use true observations of the sky's like astrology once did thousands of years ago....none of the positions that are being listed for the planets within certain signs match todays sky's.

Example....Saturn is in Virgo and will be there for a long while. Mars just moved into Virgo. Being that we have been in the Gemini Sun in true observations of the sky....the last solar eclipse was a Gemini eclipses. Now, the Sun is in Cancer.

I have had alot of reasons to follow the true observations of the night sky....and it brings me a experience of reconnection, to what 'once was'....its like taking a broken clock, and realigning its gears so the clock works again....I think this is a problem for humanity that we are using past positions, and I think that observing the changes of the sky and the true positions of the spheres and signs is going to bring a awakening to many, a realigning of many people to their 'cosmic energy'.

I mostly run into people that hold astrology in such high regard they cant imagine looking into what I say, they refute me with defensive reactions and I dont think they want to consider that what Im saying might have some worth to it. Its kinda like going to a religion and saying to them.....'you all have been wrong'.....the reaction that comes back to me is not a kind one.

So can you explain to me why you find worth to say that Mars and Saturn is going to be in Libra....when you can look up in the sky and see....they are not.

Mabey if some of us go back and find the true positions of certain times in our histories past, we will see some things that make much better sense to us then what astrology (a now fixed wheel) is telling us.,

I would like to find some people that are willing to study this with me, I would love to find a few that would be willing to use astronomy and astrology together and would love to find someone that can help me make a 'wheel' of 'todays' positions. I can use astronomy to find out where the planets, moon, and Sun are....but i need to find a way to mark the exact degrees of the true positions onto a wheel so I can then use the patterns of the planets like astrology does.

I would love to have people like you and Hothsnake study this idea with me and maybe even have a thread that we could talk about how to set up a astronomical wheel....to look at the patterns of our sky's today in the signs of today.

To me, a true wheel, is always changing, cant ever be fixed. So to always offer someone a honest wheel....would take constant observations of the true night sky.

Do you not take into account that our Sun spends 15 days or more in the sign of Ophiuchus also? And that each constellation is not the same size as the 'fixed signs'?

My best
LV

[edit on 24-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Oh just because it is all really based that is the 12 signs and current interpreations on ancient indian Yoga. Notably originally Kriya yoga. Which has a long and time tested history of being accurate.

Because I took not much stead in it myself but having 5 planets the sun and moon in pisces what happened in my own life reflected exactly things as those enrgies and houses represent.

Both Mediaclly, personally affairs and on my environment and external circumstances.

Oh and that the squares and such like in my natal chart show exactly the person who would bring me up, and the problems with my traditional parents, evry plainly, and according to that type of interpretaion.

And just as I said that to not see the Uranus Pisces being played out almost exactly in timing with the Tsumai and other recent things I mentioned is like looking at trees and saying it is a field.

Oh and by the way nostrodamus used it to, to a very high degree of success.

The builders of stonehenge, and it seems the pyramids seem to have used it very prominantly, it served reagan very well and in the words of one of the wealthiest men the world has ever known, and I will let you research who to see:

Millionaires dont use astrology, billionaires do.

and he used the form I mention.

I do not dispute the 13th house but it is a very very small effect as such a big of a vacuum with a small degree of acrs in the sky, and almost barren in its effects.

A very old but interesting book with one chapter that I know you will like is "in Search of Secret India"

Its only a third of the way throung the book, enjoy unless you have read it already, the 12 vedas of hindu and earlier astrology, which base their knowledge on mankinds earliest study of the heavens in this regard also in a sense lean more towards the clear cut 12 house and fixed aspects.

Even taking into non fixed the twelve house model still gives practically the same result in events as recorded like the birth of the 60's the depression, the beginning of the internet, ww2, the plague, the fire of london, napolean etc etc.

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Thank you for your time and reply Elf

Im still curious though, if the info we are gaining through astrology is just a tip of the energies that we can gain. Im curious if one looks into the true positions that they would not gain a more deeper connection of their life and path here. As well as looking into events ect. Virgo (my astrology sign) suited me well for the early parts of my life ...my astronomical sign serves me well for my spiritual growths, the things I need to work on.

You were talking about Uranus in Pisces during the Tsunami.....

Im curious, if you would find it interesting, that the true position of Uranus on that day....

was in Aquarius.

I for one, find that the true position, very interesting, with the occurrence of that Tsunami.

So Im not saying astrology does not offer us something...for we are of all the signs, of all the attributes. But it could be that we are not gaining the full understanding of the energies that could be offered, while looking....in the past (past positions).

You may see alot of things that seem to make sense, when reflected with astrology...but Im curious, if things would not make all the more 'wow' to us if we noted the true positions.

You mentioned that Ophiuchus has a small place in the path of the Sun...but yet, Scorpio has by far the less space in the wheel, truly. The Sun spends not even a entire week in Scorpio anymore....but its in Ophiuchus for more then 2 weeks.

All my best
LV

[edit on 24-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It is interesting how folks tend to focus on the "downside" to any version of planetary energy. I say, this alignment will be wonderful for most: if I loose a dollar, bad for me, but good for the guy who finds it will be what is going on.

For leovirgo. We are under the impression that the celestial bodies have influential energies. They are defined as planets: known, moon, and sun. That's it. There are so many other celestial bodies in our solar system, moons of Jupiter for example, as well as the former planet that is now the asteroid belt. The influence would be vastly different if the planet was still there. So, adding you your accurate notion that the alignments are off, they are also way off because at least one body is missing and many are not accounted for at all.

Moon. There is a lot of evidence that the moon is a new "body" and probably unnatural. Let us suggest it is a ship of some sort, made of metal and not a rock. It said that it influences us in a measurable way. We have thousands of metal satellites orbiting the planet, could they also be influencing celestial bodies on our reality? Would the whole POV be different of the moon was not where it is (it is the only "moon" that creates the perfect eclipse, helluva parking job wouldn't you say?) and the blown up planet was there?

Lastly. I would seem to me that logic dictates that "conception" is the important date. When you are conceived seems to be the proper starting point for you astrological reading as this is the moment things are put into motion. While you drop onto the planet at some point (early or late term) you start your planetary presence on the day of conception. I suspect, lost with the ages, that folks used to conceive on certain dates to favor the stars, not induce early labor to accomplish it.

This sequence brings change, but to suggest it is the planets causing it is to lack a full understanding of consciousness at large. These things influence you in the way a PR machine influences your choice of what movie to see, but they don't cause anything at all.

*** as for those who suggest billionaires use it, they also use corruption, larceny, criminal actions of the worst kind to accomplish their goals. While one might say that "investing on the perfect date" made them rich, one also could say "investing and then talking their stock via deceitful PR and dumping on unsuspecting dupes" is how they got rich: did the pick the right alignment to destroy their competition and get rich? Reagan was hardly a poster child either, he was just an actor playing the part of a president and while they publicly used the art form, I sincerely doubt it was much more than the party version - why did he leave the house the day he was shot?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
It is interesting how folks tend to focus on the "downside" to any version of planetary energy. I say, this alignment will be wonderful for most: if I loose a dollar, bad for me, but good for the guy who finds it will be what is going on.

For leovirgo. We are under the impression that the celestial bodies have influential energies. They are defined as planets: known, moon, and sun. That's it. There are so many other celestial bodies in our solar system, moons of Jupiter for example, as well as the former planet that is now the asteroid belt. The influence would be vastly different if the planet was still there. So, adding you your accurate notion that the alignments are off, they are also way off because at least one body is missing and many are not accounted for at all.

Moon. There is a lot of evidence that the moon is a new "body" and probably unnatural. Let us suggest it is a ship of some sort, made of metal and not a rock. It said that it influences us in a measurable way. We have thousands of metal satellites orbiting the planet, could they also be influencing celestial bodies on our reality? Would the whole POV be different of the moon was not where it is (it is the only "moon" that creates the perfect eclipse, helluva parking job wouldn't you say?) and the blown up planet was there?

Lastly. I would seem to me that logic dictates that "conception" is the important date. When you are conceived seems to be the proper starting point for you astrological reading as this is the moment things are put into motion. While you drop onto the planet at some point (early or late term) you start your planetary presence on the day of conception. I suspect, lost with the ages, that folks used to conceive on certain dates to favor the stars, not induce early labor to accomplish it.

This sequence brings change, but to suggest it is the planets causing it is to lack a full understanding of consciousness at large. These things influence you in the way a PR machine influences your choice of what movie to see, but they don't cause anything at all.

*** as for those who suggest billionaires use it, they also use corruption, larceny, criminal actions of the worst kind to accomplish their goals. While one might say that "investing on the perfect date" made them rich, one also could say "investing and then talking their stock via deceitful PR and dumping on unsuspecting dupes" is how they got rich: did the pick the right alignment to destroy their competition and get rich? Reagan was hardly a poster child either, he was just an actor playing the part of a president and while they publicly used the art form, I sincerely doubt it was much more than the party version - why did he leave the house the day he was shot?

Hi there!

Sure there are many bodies out there. I think what is important is not what 'was in the past' but what IS NOW. I guess with the moon, there is no way to know for sure, but I believe it is just as natural as any other moon out there or planet out there. It is influential and one can notice the influence through observing the moons cycles. The most influential time of the moon phase is ironically 'no moon' or 'dark moon'....so this has made me wonder, why there is such a strong energy that seems very pure, when the moon is in between the Sun and the Earth. If it was unnatural, then the explanation for the energy of the moon being between the Earth and Sun may be more explainable then one thinks. If it is a natural body, the moon is highly electric, causing a connection of energy when it moves between the Sun and Earth. This time is known for people being more in tune with their inner self, natures....being more psychic, telepathic, in sync with the world around them.

I think we are doing pretty good by acknowledging the main bodies...I think electromagnetic energy defiantly is more affected by the mass of each sphere....and its distance to the other spheres.

And I agree, conception is a important time...the best we can do there is to offer a general look back to 9-10 months before birth and offer a general charting of what was going on. Was there a retrograde during the past nine months? Was there any planet conjunctions? Was there solar or lunar eclipses? A true charting would have to be very personal, and use true observations for each individual on a personal level. Offering the true positions on their birth, and a general run down of the movements of the prior 10 months.

I also very much agree with that today we have people inducing births and this is not 'natural'. There was one person I done a astronomical wheel for and gave him the positions for a months time for he was born almost a month before his due date.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Latest geophysical analysis from Ray Merriman.

For those that haven't read all 9 pages...here's a link to his introduction on this thread.

Comments for the Week Beginning July 26, 2010

Review and Preview

So this is how it is going to be. Wild. If you are a trader in the trenches every day, you know its wild. It is every bit as wild as Financial Astrologers feared and hoped. We feared it would be wild because if it lived up to its potential, there would be sudden and large price moves in many markets, causing this to be a very difficult market environment. It is the nature of Saturn opposition Uranus (July 26). It is the nature of Jupiter stationary retrograde in a waxing square to Pluto (July 23-August 3), as it is also remains in conjunction with Uranus in Aries.

Full Text

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Latest geophysical analysis from Ray Merriman.

For those that haven't read all 9 pages...here's a link to his introduction on this thread.

Comments for the Week Beginning July 26, 2010

Review and Preview

So this is how it is going to be. Wild. If you are a trader in the trenches every day, you know its wild. It is every bit as wild as Financial Astrologers feared and hoped. We feared it would be wild because if it lived up to its potential, there would be sudden and large price moves in many markets, causing this to be a very difficult market environment. It is the nature of Saturn opposition Uranus (July 26). It is the nature of Jupiter stationary retrograde in a waxing square to Pluto (July 23-August 3), as it is also remains in conjunction with Uranus in Aries.

Full Text

This is exactly what I am talking about....

Example...

Jupiter and Uranus are not in conjunction right now. They wont conjunct until September. They also are not in Aries...but I find it more of a note that they are not in conjunction then what sign they are in.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Er, I am a complete noob at this but I have recently learned about Orphicius and I was wondering, would the inclusion of Orphicius as a 13th zodiac correct any errors like that?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join