It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Okay guys I use sidereal astrology and Uranus has already changed sign into Pisces ( Internal change ) on April 28 2010.
That day I went to a funeral of my friend who died suddenly.

May 25- 26 2010, June 26 2010, June 10- 12 2010, July 11 2010 and August 10-12 2010 are significant. Also November 20 2010, December 21 2010 and January 19-21 2011.
All those days we will feel the result of eclipses.

When a eclipse occurs, if its on a new moon it means a new beginning in your life, if its on full moon, means its a time of completion, of conclusion of a issue in your life.

HERE are 2010 Major aspects day by day:

www.thinkastro.com...

Oppositions and squares are bad news. Bad events going to happen.

When Uranus changes sign it means major surprises, sudden events and accidents are coming in one's life.
Its a total new beginning.

Jupiter is considered good but also bad because its kinda like a distraction in your life, because it makes you feel good when you should act differently. It makes you sit down when you should go to work.

Saturn, instead, its like your personal conscience, the one who makes you work to get something.

There is a new meteor, that is considered very important in astrology, Chiron, that means sufference and wound in one's life.
Chiron changed sign from Capricorn to Aquarius on April 20 2010 in sidereal astrology.

Pluto defines the decades in which we live.
Read this for better comprehension:

www.world-of-wisdom.com...

Mars has been retrograde for most of this year, until very recently when it became direct and changed sign.
When Mars is retrograde it makes you feel more easily angry and much more active and direct.
Venus will be retrograde this fall, September- November 2010, and when it is retrograde this means bad economy and bad news in friendships and love relations.

You should see your birth charts to see when is your solar return. For example if you sun is at 6 degrees this means your solar return will happen on your 25th birthday.
A solar return means your character and behavior will change greatly and its a new beginning in one's life.
It brings much more faith in one's self and the ability to make better your life.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes, I've noticed the same correlation. The fact remains that there is so much correlating data out there that either everyone is wrong (which I really hope they are) or something BIG is coming.

I for one hope something really big is coming. Not because change is good but because we need it. it needs to be cosmic it needs to be out of our control. humans are idiots and incapable changing the current status quo. Johnny Average is too busy with his head up his backside to understand how bad we have let things go. i understand that its all a cycle but what im saying is im ready for the cycle to start a new. And as much as i hate to admit it we need the moronic masses to get on board. it is a numbers game and for as long as the PTB have the sheep under control they have control. if somebody were to break down the fences shoot the sheep dogs and scare the sheep... well then thats a whole new ball game. and im ready for a new game.

But i have a sneaky suspicion that nothing is going to happen. been disappointed too many times in the past, oh well here's hoping..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
I can feel it building up. I believe there will be economic collapse and I have seen visions of a dark cloud formation which I now believe is a super volcano. The ash from this volcano will make everything dark and the air unfit to breathe. It will cover the entire land. With that will come WWIII. God is mad about the oil spill ruining his earth. It won't be long before we will see his wrath.

Don't worry the ummites will intervene.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Do you read charts? Id be willing to pay your for mine..
Man, I need to learn this stuff

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I hate to be the wet blanket...but none of this is adding up.

Astrology positions are out of date. Around 2000 years ago...men tried to 'fix' the zodiac as something that would not ever change...as if the Sun on the Spring Equinox would always rise in Aries...as if the Sun, in the month of August, would always be rising in Virgo.

As much as astrologist KNOW about precession...they ignore it. They are always giving false positions of the cosmos from our observations.

Do not believe everything you read! Check everything for your own self!!

URANUS IS NOT ENTERING ARIES> IT JUST ENTERED PISCES (I think there was one person on this forum that posted this correct position who used a sidereal zodiac to discover this-I also have issues with the sidereal but will get to that later).

Jupiter and Uranus both just entered Pisces...they will have a triple conjunction over the next 8 months or so and all 3 conjunctions will occur in Pisces. Uranus, slow moving as it is...will stay in Pisces for 7 years. Jupiter will only be there for about a year.

Now onto the other planets spoken of...Saturn and Pluto.

Saturn is in Virgo...Pluto is in Sagittarius.

About the Cardinal signs. Over time, the cardinal positions change...so the cardinal signs change.

Often you here astrologist saying the Cardinal signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. The reason for this is...when the zodiac became 'fixed' by men....the Spring Equinox sun rose in ARIES...the Summer Solstice Sun rose in CANCER....the Autumn Equinox sun rose in LIBRA....the Winter Solstice sun rose in CAPRICORN.

Today...the signs for these positions of the sun has change, due to our wobble, due to precession. Astrologist still say all the time ont he Spring Equinox the sun is rising in Aries...but a little studying for yourself will show you this no longer happens...are Spring Equinox is in Pisces. When the Spring Equinox sun begins to rise in Aquarius...this will be the marker used to say that WE HAVE ENTERED A NEW AGE>and this wont happen for a few hundred for years yet.

TODAY>>>
Spring Equinox-sun rises in Pisces

Summer Solstice-sun rises in Taurus (but this is interesting, because it really sits on a cusp right now. Soon our Summer Solstice sun will rise in a new sign, Gemini.

Autumn Equinox-sun rises in Virgo

Winter Solstice-sun rises in Sagittarius

So one could say...our cardinal signs of today are....Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, and Sagittarius.

By using the true positions...we do have some interesting things going on...we do have Uranus in a Cardinal sign, Pisces....We do have Jupiter in a Cardinal sign, Pisces....We do have Saturn in a Cardinal sign, Virgo....We do have Pluto in a Cardinal sign, Sagittarius.

The positions I gave are fact...if you look for any of these planets in the sky...with true observation...they will be found in the signs I have given...not the signs astrology gives.

Its a blunder of men that I hope to bring to light until people actually care to study it all for themselves. Till then....I bring the wet blanket I guess.

80% of birth signs given by astrology are not valid anymore...hence my ATS name....LeoVirgo. Astrology told me my whole life I was Virgo....but when I looked it all up for myself, I discovered the sun really rose in Leo on my birth. Every since I have spoken out against astrology and the tropical and sidereal zodiac. To use a true solar zodiac...one must use astronomy...not astrology....and then take the meanings within you with the true positions.

Sidereal is more correct...but still is not exact.

The sun spends different amounts of time in the sky and the sun passes through 13 constellations now...not 12 like it used to. Both tropical and sidereal do not account for either of these discrepancies.

To find out where each planet is...use the following link...

www.heavens-above.com...

You can go to the home page anytime and find out where the sun, moon, and all planets are. It even counts for Ophiuchus.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I guess the real question is, what came first, the chicken or the egg?

does the alignment of planets have control over society directly?

OR

do the elite have some kind of system encoded into the zodiac/alignments so that they know what to do at specific times without having to communicate it with each other?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Oooo, good question, I've never even thought about that before.

Maybe all these astrologists are people who have simply cracked an ancient code and have learned to read them, but have no idea of it's original purpose.

[edit for spellnig]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

In my opinion..the sings and tracking of the positions within the signs was more for a use of a clock for our great year tracking.

If we look at astrology, and the fact they say the Spring Equinox is in Aries...we can see that they believe that the first age of our great year started in Aries.

I disagree with this...I think the ancient felt that the great year started in the age of Leo (hence the Sphinx) possibly being built to show when Leo was rising in the sky during Spring Equinox...which would be about 12,000 years ago or so.

By going by the great year (which last 26,000 years) and if the great year began in Leo then we are half way around the clock of the great year...which is why I think many belief systems have prophecies for this age we are in.

Doesnt mean I believe in prophecies...but mankind likes to prepare itself for possible cycles...and I think this is what was made known in Egypt...with the building of the Sphinx....to mark when the great year began so mankind to mark the half way point as well know when the great year would reach full circle as well (in another 12,000 -14,000 years).

Like I said, this is opinion. I think the whole reading of signs and horoscopes ect....came much later. The first circle of the sky for the path of the sun did not have animals in it. It was equally divided into 12 parts. I think this was best...but later men added the circle of animals to the circle. The problem with that is the animals take up different amounts of space in the sky...not being divided into 12 equal parts. Plus, we have 13 animals in the circle if we use true observations today.

PLUS...if there WAS something more to this 'clock' idea...and the powers that be knew about this wonder...what a great way to mislead the world in understanding this forever changing clock to start a system like astrology with a 'fixed' circle so man really never knew what was what.

It COULD actually be a conspiracy...if the Elite and Powers back a couple thousand years ago really believe there was wisdom in the signs and positions and wanted a way for the common man to not know or not pay attention.

Here is an example...on the lnk below..you can scroll down and see someone posted that the full moon will be in Sagittarius....

www.crystalinks.com...

But it is really in Scorpio....on the 27th...today it is in Libra...and will move into Scorpio tomorrow.

www.heavens-above.com...

I have debated with many astrologist...and they dont like me much. I tell them they are misleading people and should not ignore our true view from Earth towards the cosmos...especially sense their job centers around the idea that planets, the moon, and the sun...carries energies that affect us.

I believe in a electric universe...so I do believe every sphere and luminary does connect to each other with a line of energy. But I think everyone must look within themselves to see what a meaning holds to them personally and should not just accept what other people tell them what something is going to mean for them. Its a path of personal seeking...just like spirituality should be as well. Humans rely too much on another telling them what 'truth' is...when they need to study and seek on their own.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I gave you a star Zagari...for your words are closer to fact then the OP. I still have issues with sidereal...and I choose to use true solar zodiac which is always changing so its harder to keep up with. But still...gave you a star for letting others know that Uranus has entered Pisces.

Can you tell me if you account for Ophiuchus or not? And can you tell me if you pay attention to the idea that all the signs do not use the same amount of space...for example...do you account for Scorpio only being with the sun for about 7-8 days instead of a entire month?

I have alot of issues with this.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What does "sidereal" mean??? It has different dates... tell me

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
IF you dont mind my intruding...

Here is a page that shows the differences in Tropical, Sidereal, and real solar zodiacs.

Scroll down to the middle till you see the chart listing the dates for all of these zodiacs.

Huge differences.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sidereal is still off a bit...for it ignores the 13 sign the sun (Ophiuchus or sometimes called Serpentarius) rises in and it ignores the fact that the sun does not stay in each sign for different amounts of time.

The part that says 'IAU constellation boundaries (2010)'.....shows the true positions.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well astrology is utter nonsense, but much like biblical prophecies a person or group of people who are a bit fanatical may have the power to influence global politics or the global economy to adhere to their twisted belief systems, whether it's astrology or religion. It's a very plausible scenario i think that some folks would do this. Self fulfilling prophecy if you will.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Nearly all astrologers, tropical and sidereal, agree that the ecliptic should be divided into twelve equal segments to form the zodiac; they differ on where the zodiac begins. Thus, most sidereal astrologers simply divide the ecliptic into 12 equal signs of 30 degrees but approximately aligned to the 12 zodiac constellations. Assuming an origin of the system in 786 BCE, this results in an identical system as that of the classical tropical zodiac, shifted by 25.5 days, i.e., if in tropical astrology, Aries is taken to begin at March 21, sidereal Aries will begin on April 15.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sidereal has tried to account for our wobble, which changes the signs over time. This was a good thing...but it still cant be fixed. Plus it divided the signs into equal parts...which does not really work..and also leaves out the 13 sign.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Ive experienced some pretty cool things with observing the sky. I cant say I understand what happened...but I do find that the Universe is aware when we are studying it for ourselves with true interests. Like spiritual things...its not meant for someone to tell you how it works...its meant for a personal path of seeking.

Call me crazy...and I respect what you say. I truly dont believe in horoscopes...but I do think at our birth, the geometry of the planets, sun, and moon...could affect certain energies to us.

What I do believe in very much so is the tracking of a great year with the circle of the path of the sun. I believe this is important for mankind. Its a way to not loose track of where we are in 'time' if something was major to happen here on Earth. Keeping track of the suns rising at our Equinox's and Solstices' is something I also find to be very important to mankind.

As much as I talk against astrology...I do believe in the energies of the cosmos being connected to each other.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm well aware of the descepancies that you bring up, however, as Zapari (sorry if I got it wrong, I'm terrible with names) stated, though tropical astrology is off by about 35 days, the alignment still occurs this summer.

Like I said, it doesn't really matter when the exact alignment takes place in the fact that these slow moving planets are just that... very slow, so we have been seeing the effects for some time now, and will be feeling long after August (July sidereal).

What I do know, from personal experience, is that it works, and whether the planets are in the right signs now, doesn't really matter from what i can tell, the alignment still takes place, and the effects have already been dramatic.

As I mentioned somewhere else, Vedic astrology takes into account the precession of the equinox, and I have found that their moon sign based astrology is more accurate than sidereal and tropical western formats of astrology. According to my Vedic forecast, it is pretty much the same. Both are calliing for difficult alignments this Summer and Fall.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've commented on the quiet popularity Arch Crawford's work in the past. Another astrological market timer of note is Ray Merriman. I think most would probably be surprised at the number of influential traders that subscribe to these two gentleman.

Just hit the link and scroll down to Week Beginning May 24, 2010 for a free preview.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by OBE1]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Yes, the alignment still occurs...

Will catch up with you later on this!

LV

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ophiucus is practically in the same " place " of Scorpio, while Scorpio takes only a week, Ophiucus takes the rest.

In Sidereal astrology all transits except eclipses occur 30 or 35 days before the standard ones.

I study Vedic astrology too that adds things to the sidereal and is much more precise than both of them.

Astrology is not utter non sense, its another version of psychology.
I can know everything of one person if I know his/her birthday without actually knowing this person.

Chiron influence is much important. When it enters a certain sign it brings challenges and the ability to teach others the quality of that sign.
But the person won't be able to succeed in the issues that sign represents.

Than there is also Eris that is like the center of all astrology, it will change sign in 2040 since it changed sign only in 1940 as of now.
Eris is now in Pisces.
Eris represents our global consciousness and the fact that from a very little events huge things may happen as consequences.

Than I also take in consideration many new planets discovered like Transpluto and Quaoar to make examples.

My idea of astrology is that once we have a solar return we change sign, for example I just had my solar return months ago and I changed sign and behavior from Pisces to Aries, this is what I noticed.

Not only, I take into consideration the conception chart too. I know when I was conceived exactly, June 16 1989.
According to that chart, I'm a Gemini but I have already had two solar returns, making me a Leo in behavior.

The rising sign is like your second sign, the behavior you show to others and the way people see you.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have always enjoyed reading my horoscope. There does seem to be a lot of uncanny coincidences, especially when it comes to personality and sign. I think there might be something to the influence of the planets and the stars on our personal energy.

I would think the planets have considerably more influence than the much more distant stars.

You don't need to look up into the stars to see that right now, we are in a sheeit storm, and things are only getting worse.

Energy wise, I keep getting this strong instinct to hold off on doing things, to wait, and it is driving me crazy, but my instincts have always been good, so I am waiting. There are some major changes going on right now. Games have played out, lessons have been learned, and those lessons are starting to sink in. Change is coming because it has to, as. Hopefully it won't take another World War to bring about change, but it sure seems to be going that way.

Maybe these major planetary alignments will bring about the energy change needed to go from planning to taking action.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have never studied astrology, but I am guess that the sun sign is what we see in the night sky, in the middle of the night. I could see how the location of the Earth around the Sun would change for the days when the night is longest in the North, and the day the shortest, and visa versa, and when the days are most balanced, and the seasonal changes they signal. This would mean that patterns in the night sky would drift for these days, precession.

I would think that the signs have more to do with seasonal changes. Late March winter is ending, time to get active, start plowing the fields. By late May we are more crab like, tending the fields, pulling out the weeds, ect..

If we were to apply modern science to looking at the influences of the stars, then we should consider things like, the closest star system, Alpha Centuri, which is not visible from most of the Northern hemisphere. When do we align with the sun and the center of the Milkyway? I not talking about the sun passing through the galactic plane. What stars have the most energy influence over us?

Are the signs we see in the zodiac actual patterns in the sky that match the characters assigned, or are they associated by the feelings these parts of the sky create in us?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join