It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

what so big about those 2 dates in july n august

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Can I ask you about 28th of this month - I read odd article about Uranus and that day... What you say about 28th of may?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I'm a astrology expert and I use only sidereal astrology, much more precise.
With sidereal astrology I don't think this alignment will actually happen.

Anyway, if it happens it won't be on August 1 but on June 27 2010 ( day after eclipse ) because in sidereal astrology transits come 35 days before than in the standard one.
Also, I know that both July 15 2010 and August 13 2010 are significant days.
If someone wants me to ask something about astrology I'm ready to answer.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused by your response. Here you seem to be saying that you don't think that it will happen, but in the subsequent post you seem to be saying that it will happen, only the exact alignment will be 35 days earlier than with traditional astrology. Then you go on to say that we are going to have this Cardinal Climax, if you will. Which is it?

The date of the exact alignment doesn't really matter, because these slow-moving planets of Uranus, Pluto, and Saturn take years sometimes just to change signs, even degrees. The effects of this alignment have been felt by all of us for over a year now, starting in September of 2008, and will be felt by all of us for years after the exact alignment, which you admit will happen sometime this summer.

Note, I'm not saying that August 1st is the end of the world, or that that date will mark a significant event, only that that is the day of the exact alignment of the Cardinal Climax, according to traditional astrology. The effects have already been felt by this slow moving alignment, and will continue to be felt long after.

You are right in looking for the two eclipses as possible markers for signifcant events, especially the lunar eclipse. Market upheaval and social turmoil often occur closely in conjunction with these phenomena. Usually, within 50 days before or after.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The end of this month will likely see the top of this current stock market. Things should be down hill after that.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
ahhh man I'm a Cancer from 1984, does this mean im doomed?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

haha sorry couldn't resist, but when i got to the end, i thought why me? I'm actually reaaallly looking forward to August, i have a lot of fun events planned for that month.

No, I don't think that anyone is necissarily doomed, but the cardinal signs will definately be feeling the stress that is being displayed in the heavens in their own personal lives.

I am not a Cardinal sign, but my birthday falls within a timeframe of days, and within one of the years that is affected more by this particular alignment than some of the others, and I'm definately feeling it. I just hope that this doesn't ruin my summer and fall. I too have some plans for late summer, early fall.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok, I am not into astrology at all. I guess I never really believed in it, so I know nothing about it.

I am Libra and born in 1974 which puts me in your date/sign stated in the OP. I read the entire OP and responses but I am still lost.

Perhaps you can break it down barney style for me? What exactly am I / will I feel or supposed to be feeling...

Feel free to U2U me if you like.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Ok, I am not into astrology at all. I guess I never really believed in it, so I know nothing about it.

I am Libra and born in 1974 which puts me in your date/sign stated in the OP. I read the entire OP and responses but I am still lost.

Perhaps you can break it down barney style for me? What exactly am I / will I feel or supposed to be feeling...

Well, being a Libra, the sign of the balanced scales, ruled by venus, the planet of love and beauty, if your other planets are unafflicted, you will have many of these qualities about you.

Libra, being the ruler of the the 7th house of partnerships, is one of the needier signs of the Zodiac. They often identify themselves through their spouse or partner, and often feel lost without their significant other. You aren't going to find very many singal Librans.

They are often blessed with very sharp minds that can see both sides of any issue, giving them an objective rational approach to most issues.

I can tell you that they also have a weakness when it comes to drugs and/or alcohol. Many Librans that I know struggle with Alcoholism, and are currently in AA. A few that i know struggle with prescription drug abuse. I would be cautious in these two areas, If I were a Libra.

As for the grand alignment in late summer, you should've already been feeling the effects of this, and chances are that you've already seen some drastic changes and pressures emerge in your personal life since 2008.

It depends on your own personal situation and where you are in your life at the moment. It doesn't have to be all doom and gloom for you, if you have your mind right, and all of your ducks in a row... however, if your life has been out of balance for quite sometime then this stellar influence will magnify these problems like never before.

Remember, this event is global and will be felt, and has been felt already, by just about everyone, so you should've noticed a world trend starting in 2008, which should show a little bit of what to expect on a personal front.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thank you.

Actually pretty spot on, other then the drug/alcohol part.

I guess I have found the more positive aspect of this whole thing as things have actually been pretty good. Aside from the job search following my military exit, things have been pretty alright...no complaints.

Originally posted by HothSnake

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

Well, being a Libra, the sign of the balanced scales, ruled by venus, the planet of love and beauty, if your other planets are unafflicted, you will have many of these qualities about you.

Libra, being the ruler of the the 7th house of partnerships, is one of the needier signs of the Zodiac. They often identify themselves through their spouse or partner, and often feel lost without their significant other. You aren't going to find very many singal Librans.

They are often blessed with very sharp minds that can see both sides of any issue, giving them an objective rational approach to most issues.

I can tell you that they also have a weakness when it comes to drugs and/or alcohol. Many Librans that I know struggle with Alcoholism, and are currently in AA. A few that i know struggle with prescription drug abuse. I would be cautious in these two areas, If I were a Libra.

As for the grand alignment in late summer, you should've already been feeling the effects of this, and chances are that you've already seen some drastic changes and pressures emerge in your personal life since 2008.

It depends on your own personal situation and where you are in your life at the moment. It doesn't have to be all doom and gloom for you, if you have your mind right, and all of your ducks in a row... however, if your life has been out of balance for quite sometime then this stellar influence will magnify these problems like never before.

Remember, this event is global and will be felt, and has been felt already, by just about everyone, so you should've noticed a world trend starting in 2008, which should show a little bit of what to expect on a personal front.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Actually pretty spot on, other then the drug/alcohol part.

Then you are blessed, my friend, cause other than Pisceans, for some reason the Librans I know are more prone to this behavior than most of the other signs, and also, for some reason, it consumes them more than others, which is why they often have to seek treatment for it. Basically, all of the people that i know that are going to AA meetings are Librans.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
I can feel it building up. I believe there will be economic collapse and I have seen visions of a dark cloud formation which I now believe is a super volcano. The ash from this volcano will make everything dark and the air unfit to breathe. It will cover the entire land. With that will come WWIII. God is mad about the oil spill ruining his earth. It won't be long before we will see his wrath.
So, you're a prophet who knows the mind of God ?He didn't mind all the wars, killing and everything else, but, this oil leak is going to draw his wrath ? Please.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I had a dream, a sentinel event would be August...had the date but it flew out the window as I woke up, it was 8-20, 8-22. Anyway 8-20 at 8pm....Really that whole date - that whole time period, has some really weird aspects - oppositions and squares....a lot of them.

Well...for what that's worth.
Has anyone else noted that the changes in Jupiter, from an astrological point of view, could easily mean that good times are changing? Ie if one sees Jupiter as a planet of good times and good leaders/rulers - and his 'stripes' are disappearing...could maybe be symbolic of leaders losing power and stature and economic bad times?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by hadriana]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Is there anything about an activation a couple of weeks ago? The incline of the upward trend begins around 4-20, the same day of the BP leak. Could this graph relate to that crisis and perhaps a hurricane hits around August 1? There are so many wild cards being held at the moment. Multiple conflicts could be played out at once which would have a tremendous disorienting affect on people. What I see happening is the conflicts in Jamaica, Haiti, SA, Iran, NK, Pakistan / India, etc and China and Russia waiting to see what looks weakest.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I never did buy into the astrology stuff, although I have to admit, some of the coincidences are uncanny!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
my personal take on this has to be with the oil spill going on in the gulf. This thing is going to cause a dramatic even sometime later this year. I even had my own Chinese astrology done this year and it states something bad might happen in 2010 to me. Well, I believe I am safe for now because I am in Texas. I can't get a job no where and the only jobs available are in California and Washington. Maybe something is keeping me safe. well I would think anyway......

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roost
I never did buy into the astrology stuff, although I have to admit, some of the coincidences are uncanny!

The earliest of presidents did astrology. I have read that the library in the white house has astrology books for those who like to read it. Even Nancy Reagan was able to stop her husband from the assassination attempt by using astrology.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm a Pisces. And I was born in 86. So... I should be semi-safe. Right? Or no? Any-who. I can't wait to see what happens. And I don't know why but something deep down inside is tugging at me and telling me that whatever is suppose to happen may happen sooner than we think. What could it be? I couldn't say for sure because I'm not God. But I'm also getting the feeling that it's not going to be as bad as we would expect. But other than that...I'd say; just wait and see.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm a Cancer born in 1992, isn't it a Cardinal Sign?
Pardon my lack of knowledge on this topic...I do find the discussion interesting though!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

I have always been curious about astrology since so many civilizations, cultures, great minds and thinkers throughout history have used it, but I think those who don't know what they are doing and essentially scammers have left me too doubtful.

How is what we (me being an Aries) are going to feel as this occurs, different from the typical characteristics of those under the signs you listed? Will it only be behavioral or physical as well? Is all this just like animal sense before an earthquake, and as such instinctively direct us to do something we are supposed to do?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I was thinking perhaps it's not the planetary alignments that cause these crashes but rather the PTB causing these crashes to happen during these alignments to fulfill whatever ceremonies they may be practicing(their obviously into that kind of stuff).

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
1988 Scorpio

I have good feelings about what is going to happen, But considering Astrology and Sun signs and lets incorporate chinese Signs as well.

I am a Phoenix Scorpio Earth Dragon.. Meant to be The most powerful of the combinations of both sun sign styles.

I feel a quaking almost foreboding but inviting at the same time Inspiration of Forged Destiny.. Could be my Messianic complex acting up but im going to do alot for this planet.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Gestas]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Gestas]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join