It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Er, I am a complete noob at this but I have recently learned about Orphicius and I was wondering, would the inclusion of Orphicius as a 13th zodiac correct any errors like that?

Including Ophiuchus and acknowledging that the Sun does not spend a equal amount of time in each sign and that the Sun over time, seems to move through the sky (due to earths wobble) would be the 3 things that would bring us in sync with the true observations of the sky.

Astrology right now, for example tells us Jupiter and Uranus are in Aries (you can look in the sky and see they are not)....astrology says that Saturn is getting ready to leave Virgo or that it has already left (but Saturn is going to be in Virgo for a long time still)....astrology would tell us that the Sun right now is in Leo when we can observe in the sky that it is in Cancer...Leo can be seen in the evening sky in the west, with Venus right after the Sun sets (right after Cancer sets). This is how one can know what sign the sun will be entering, by viewing the sign in the west after the setting sun.

So there is really 3 things that we need to do...

1)acknowledge the sun is in Ophiuchus more then its in Scorpio (a sign that is in the acknowledge wheel)

2)acknowledge the signs are not all the same size, which is worth noting, for example, the Sun only being in Scorpio for about 6 days makes a true Scorpio a rare birth sign. also these 'different sizes' affects some of our 'ages' to last longer then others, this is causing much debate right now about the 'age of awaurius' because traditionally, people want the 'ages' to last the same amount of time....but Pisces is a huge sign, lasting much more then 2,500 years to get through this 'age'...I think it may even be 3000 years.

3)over time, the wobble of the Earth changes our north pole stars....as well as makes the sun seem to move 1 degree every 72 years through the wheel. This 'movement' due to our wobble, causing the signs to change their timing of when they are with the Sun. Example.....if I was born on my month and day 2000 years ago....I would be born under Virgo sun. Today though, on the same month and day, Im born under Leo sun. This is how much movement there has been due to our wobble. Another 2000 years of me being born on the same day and month would make me possibly another sign as well. Only 20% of the info astrology gives out is in sync with the true sky we observe today.

Not saying that the past positions dont offer us something...they offer us the 'past' and sometimes offer us the 'now'. Its good to see where we have been before we catch up to where we 'are'. I think peoples 'past signs' that astrology offers them do resonate with them because they have already been this sign before. So they dont seek further, they feel it 'fits' them and that is good enough. But it could be that they may be all the more 'wowed' by the cosmos by looking at the now as well as their past.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thank you very much. Do you know where I can get an astrology reading that takes of those corrections into account? Maybe I'm not an Aries after all...maybe I'm a Pisces. That would fit me much better.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Thank you very much. Do you know where I can get an astrology reading that takes of those corrections into account? Maybe I'm not an Aries after all...maybe I'm a Pisces. That would fit me much better.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Student X]

I have a thread that I do this in for others...I dont offer readings...but offer them the positions and moon phase on their birth. Would be glad to do one for you and can show you a widget as well as a software program where you can check it all yourself and learn more as well if you are interested enough to search more things with the software and widget.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its something anyone can check...but takes me about 5 mins and I dont mind doing it.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo. Regret...I am not equipped to intelligently argue true planetary positions/alignments. Typically I invest on market fundamentals, and l tend to apply more traditional schools of technical analysis when attempting to time trades. BTW...finding this endeavor harder in today's climate of black box computer wars and grand systemic change.

I am however in touch with a few successful traders that give heavy credence to geophysical magnetic influences on human behavior, particularly as such influences apply to market psychology. All I can truthfully say is that these folks are all active, looooong-term Arch Crawford/Ray Merriman/Bill Meridian subscribers...and...as our more traditional timing methodologies continue to degenerate, they have been kind enough to offer me successful guidance on more than one occasion in the past.

PDF

Appreciate your obvious interest and experience in this arena LeoVirgo

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Thanks for the reply there OBE1.

Im curious if when Jupiter and Uranus do actually conjunct if there would be a better connection to seek in with these people and what they are looking for in the 'energies'.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The one thing most convincing to me is that there are more people alive on the planet today than all who have ever lived in recorded history. So it may be that every soul is on board for this event!

I just couldn't get that line out of my head so I decided to do some research. After a small bit of crude number crunching this theory seemed plausible until I found a website that did all the math for me.

The total number of humans that have ever lived has been estimated at 110 billion.
Approximately 6% of all those people are alive today.

World Population Growth History

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not that I don't appreciate the direction this thread has taken (I've favorited it and flagged it), I just feel we have veered off topic from the original post! This is not surprising, considering the length of time it has been on the board lol!

So, having said that, please allow me to indulge myself by asking a few questions regarding the original post and first page or two of replies (yes, I've read it all and in the past 24 hours too
).

First, since we are quickly approaching the initially implied time period for this upheaval, where do we stand as of today, 7/28/10? Have there been any new developments? I mean there has been a crap-load of new and unsettling events; i.e. earth quakes, inactivity at yellowstone, record setting heat waves, etc. Also, there have been a lot of disturbing political and "human interest" stories covered on here, as well as by the MSM.

I guess I'm really saying that (even though my birthdate doesn't fall into the Cardinal Cross oober feeling it catagory) I AM REALLY FEELING IT! People are getting crazier by the day, poop is hitting the fan left-n-right, and there sincerely is an overwhelming vibe of things just not feeling right!

So, am I spending my money to stock up on bottled water and potted meat or am I taking my kids to the beach (OC NJ or OC Maryland) for three days in august?!

I'm not a doom and gloom kinda person, I'd much rather think that none of this is even going to happen in my lifetime, but at the same time, you really shouldn't argue with your guttoral instincts, especially as a mother, ya know?!

HELP

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

It is possible that what ever you are feeling is more on a personal base with the energies of the cosmos and you.

I would suggest the beach

Enjoy the smiles on the children, its worth more then anything you can store up of material worth.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Thank you LeoVirgo, it means alot to me to have you say that lol!! It has been hard to navigate my way through the matrix lately and I do try to merely *experience* the emotions, but sheesh

There is a whole lot going on for me personally and yet, at the same time, I have been seeing and feeling a high/sharp increase in over all negative energy. I am a positive person for the most part, but I do tend to get extremely caught up in the emotions of others. Perhaps I'm a sensative?!

Anyway, thanks for the advice, the beach it is! And boy-oh-boy do my kids have beautiful smiles lol!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It is very easy to get caught up in the emotion of others, and ourselves.

If we feel a change of energies, I do think that is a time to be more aware, but continue to live for the things that count eternally. A change in energy around you, within you, can be a great time for healing about things, the world, what ever.

I say its best to slowly start some sort of preparation for tough times, but this to me is just wise living. Collect seeds, store water, can goods, keep old cloths for cloth/blankets/ect...Keep buttons, sewing kits, some medicines are good to keep in stock if you can manage it without it exp. Antibiotics, medical kits. And wood...its good to always have some wood. Tarps are good too. Not encouraging living in fear.....but living with the knowing its ok to calmly be safe and prepared.

I remember in June I heard of something some sort of alignment and my kids were getting ready to leave to go 8 hours from me to visit their Dad. For a good day, it gave me a sense of panic and not wanting them to go. So I kinda know where your coming from.

Rambling...sorry

Hope you all have a great trip

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

IrishCream....

Just wanted to let you know, your beach idea sounds like a good remedy right now before school starts up for the kids. So Wednesday we have reservations for a 2 night stay along the beach as well. Getting away from home and the normal scenery sounds like a good idea! Just long enough to refresh before the early bedtimes begin

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Not much longer to go now. If this is the most "difficult" planetary alignment in a very long time and nothing happens, I will be a little surprised since the elite like using astrology to plan their dates. Maybe it would have been a bit too obvious?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Text
I guess I'm really saying that (even though my birthdate doesn't fall into the Cardinal Cross oober feeling it catagory) I AM REALLY FEELING IT! People are getting crazier by the day, poop is hitting the fan left-n-right, and there sincerely is an overwhelming vibe of things just not feeling right!

As I've stated before, we've been feeling the energies of this slow moving alignment since 2008, starting with the realestate and stock market crashes, and will continue to feel the effects of this alignment til around 2012.

And yes... the Cardinal signs along with the birthdates mentioned in the OP are feeling very personally, espedially of late. however, the nature of this alignment will effect everyone to the point that you will have to be dead not to notice it.

My birthdate isn't listed as one of the key dates either, but I can tell you that things have been pressured and frenzied to a very high degree in my own personal life over the past couple of years. Also, one cannot help but notice the global phenomenon that is taking place all around us. Trust me, everyone is feeling the effects of this particular allignment and will continue to feel them for some time to come. No one is immune.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Not much longer to go now. If this is the most "difficult" planetary alignment in a very long time and nothing happens, I will be a little surprised since the elite like using astrology to plan their dates. Maybe it would have been a bit too obvious?

As I've stated previously, it won't be one event or one day of the year, but this particular alignment is extremely slow, involving the slowest moving planets in the night sky. It will be the culmination of several events over the course of four to five years, starting in late 2008. You may note that from late 2008 to the present there have been extraoridarily high levels of social upheaval
, not to mention the dramatic changes and streses in our own personal lives.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hothsnake, when will it be visible?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That's great LeoVirgo, I hope you have a wonderful time (in a few hours now lol)!

We have decided to do a sorta "stay-cation" before school as well. Starting next weekend we are going to do a few local things, like the Renessaince Faire, horseback riding a fantasic Automobile History Museum and then bookend the week with full day trips to the beach! Hubby and I both got our vacation the same week this year (previously they overlapped but not the full week together)! We are keeping most of the activities a surprise for the kiddos, so it should be a lot of fun!

As far as all the energy gunk flowing around, my 14 yr old is feeling it too and I think this will be especially good for him! He has always been rather sensative as well! So, a nice peaceful week should do us all some good!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Even if I believe in Sidereal astrology, this August for sure is causing a complete meltdown of my family...
Jun and July were almost perfect...August is hell...
My family just declared Third World War and I just need a FREAKING TIME to GET OUT OF HERE...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I take all of this with a grain of salt (a very, very big grain of salt), and I'd never base any investment decisions on it, but as a general afficionado of the outre and esoteric, I find the whole thing interesting in and of itself, even if it is all hogwash at the end of the day.

And, as an aside, as long as we are trafficking in general doomb here (and when are we ever not?) I found this little tidbit fairly a propos:
JP Morgan urges "no panic"

So what's going on up there in the spheres?:

July 31, 2010 – Mars in Libra conjoins Saturn in Libra

August 3, 2010 – Jupiter in Aries squares Pluto in Capricorn

August 3, 2010 – Mars in Libra opposes Jupiter in Aries

August 3/4, 2010 – Mars in Libra squares Pluto in Capricorn

source here

[edit on 8/4/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hm. I got a pretty good reading from your link. "You will get a break from the successive changes that have affected you since revolutionary Uranus moved into the Sign of the Fish in 2003." Whew!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Hothsnake, when will it be visible?

It is visible now.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join