It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Consulate warns of "fake" checkpoints in Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by boaby_phet

can you spell political mindgames / propeganda!

This is very exceptional quote I must say. I don't whether to laugh or laugh harder.

I just think you are out of touch with your own country and do not have insight into what our country's problems are. That is all

Much Love,
]

yes, im clearly out of touch with my own country scince i have an american posting tabaloid crap at me telling me to listen..

yeeeaaaaaaaa..... oooooooookkkkkkkkkkk

maybe its YOUR country who are out of touch, after all, its america who is launching a race war ... hell, if any of them fight back it will be a genocide! ...
WELL DONE AMERICA, THANKS FOR BRINGING RASICIM BACK TO THE MAIN STREAM!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

hahahaha HA!

go mexico!

you arizonians and americans deserve all you get from mexcians imo. At this present time, and for the last month or so the amount of american anti mexican rasicim has been completly sickening ! ... If i was a mexican id be looking for ways to get back at americans too.

its also ironic, americans dont have an issue with any other americans being in mexico, but they dont want any mexicans in their country ... their country which was made up of illegal immigrants who stole land from the indigenous people or the americas in the first place!

If anything mexicans probably have more rights to live in the americas than most of the USA do!

Such an Ignorant viewpoint and this cleary shows that you have no concept a tall of what the issues here are. I am an American. I live in the South and we have a very large Hispanic Community in my area. That being said, I am also against illegal immigration. My mother was an Immigrant, who came here the correct way. It is an insult to every immigrant who came here legally, to watch these illegals come over here, brake laws, do what ever they want to do, all on the tax payer's dime and with zero accountability. If a citizen or legal immigrant kill someone while driving drunk, we go to jail. If an illegal immigrant does it, well we call ICE who does not have the time to pick him up and then he is set free in about a week or two. Free to go out and do it again, and again, and again, and again.

You see my issue has nothing to do with Race or Nationality. It has every thing to do with responsibility and accountability. I can not help but wonder if you would have the same viewpoint if it was your parents that came to the US, only to be killed by an illegal, who was then set free because they were illegal.

It stands to reason why Americans do not have an issue with people who are in Mexico. Do you know why? Cause Americans are in Mexico LEGALLY! If an American was in Mexico ILLEGALLY, then what ever happens to them is well deserved, and make no mistake about it, Mexico would prosecute that ILLEGAL to the fullest extent of the law or for the highest bribery to get out of it.

Where is the uproar and chest thumping and all the outrage for people in Guatemala who try to enter Mexico illegally? You never hear a word about that, and yet Americans are racist for wanting to secure their own boarders and for wanting people to enter the country legally?

How do you account for the Mexicans in the U.S. who are here legally, who also agree with the Arizona law? The legal Mexican immigrants who also are against illegal Mexicans who enter the country? Are they racist as well?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
dont feed the trolls.

2nd line

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

you guys have already ruined your own country If we need advice how to make things worst... then we will give you a call, We still want to save ours.
America isn't bringing back racism, it's the whinny special interest groups... They keep it going... What would Jessie Jackson do, If not extort and race bait?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Like many who like to criticize without having a firm grasp of the issues, this individual is one in the same. This person makes me out to be white American and all Americans are racists.

You in particular are a resident of the area involved with an immigrant background. I am in Louisiana and myself a 1st generation immigrant. I came here the correct way with my family.

These Illegals, no matter what race they might be are considered criminals in my book and need to be treated such way. ICE didn't do its job so Arizona & now 17 other states will. States are finally waking up from the coma that it is in their vested interest to use the powers they were granted by the Founders and not let those powers be chained in B.S. politics.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

lol I am in Louisiana myself. Right by the Texas boarder. I work with a LEGAL Mexican Immigrant. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He works 6 days a week, he works after hours, he picks up any side work that he can. Recently he almost lost his job due to our poor economy. Things are tough on businesses right now and our company was going to cut back. He was as good as gone. At least until myself and a few other "American racist" got with the boss and cut our own hours back in order to make sure he could keep his job.

If I enter the U.K. illegally, would it be "Anti-American sentiments" if I was arrested?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

i have lived in england for the last 5 years till a month ago, and now back in scotland

Well at least that explains the bad behavior and poor literacy skills.

As for saying that the UK isn't racist, that's funny, but coming from a Scot, it's positively hilarious - you people openly loathe the English, you're some of the worst racists in Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join