It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Earthquakes Increasing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm putting this here for future reference.

It was written by someone I know and is pretty intriguing.

Won't be a long to wait to see if there is anything to what was discovered by her. Please read the whole article before commenting - it's not very long.

www.viewzone2.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I don't think its anything apocalyptic. The Earth goes through phases, I'm sure this happens every couple hundred years and whatnot. I don't see how any form of human activity can influence an increase.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well lets not forget that be it a Doomsday, a brilliant new tomorrow-land, or just another average day-in-the-life; our civilization, our race, and indeed our planet are at the very tail end of a 26,000 year cycle. Goodbye fisherman; hello water-bearer! (Or goodbye virgin, hello lion - depending on one's perspective)

The reality is that no one alive has been through this before, no one alive even knows of someone who was alive the last time this occurred; so what the future may hold is anyone's guess, though there are clues.....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No earthquake is not increasing, it only now happen more often in high density of population place instead of middle of no where.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If you read the article you will see that it is NOT saying anything at all about human activity being involved.

Rather that planetary bodies and their positions at the time are - something which can be checked in the future when the next large earthquakes happen. Also that when certain alignments happen - that's when the really bad ones happen.

We know the effect that the moon has on the earth (water and women) so why can other planetary bodies and their positions not also cause things like earthquakes?

On June 26 2010, the full Moon will conjoin with Pluto and the GC while opposing the Sun

This will be a particularly dangerous day for us Earthlings, especially those living in the "Danger Zones" of 90 degrees longitude

The good news in all of this is that if we know what to expect and when, we can be ready for it.

So if there's nothing to it - nothing will happen on this day. If it does however... perhaps people may start paying more attention.

top topics

join