It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valery Uvarov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A few month's ago I visited a nexxus congres in Amsterdam. One of the speakers was Valery Uvarov from Russia. They invited him after an interview he gave in Nexxus magazine. To be honest I recived free tickets for this congress and not really formiler with these matter, but I was always interested. Especially after what he said, for me it was quiet spectacular. Since im triying to find any proof what see said, but till now I did not succeed. I was searching here in the recent posts, but could not find anything. I was wondering if someone could help me, or know anything about it. I concluded a copy of his interview. Maybe he's fake and he's not who is claiming to be, I don't know.

here you find a link to his interview:

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ive come across this guy before.

He takes the line of being some "official" spokesman for an organisation that people in the West have trouble recognising.

Valery Mikhailovich Uvarov has devoted more than ten years to ufology as well as to the study of the legacy of ancient civilisations. He is the author of numerous publications on ufology and exoterica in the Russian and foreign press, an initiator and participant in a number of expeditions to India and Egypt in search of material evidence of ancient knowledge, a regular participant in international ufological conferences. He successfully gives lectures and seminars in America, Britain, Germany and Scandinavia.

All this whilst he is 2 handshakes away from the Russian Premiere.

Treat it with the same respect you would give to a National Enquirer article.

join