It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I caught a UfO on camera phone Blackpool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OK this is a short video I took today out of my brothers bedroom window,I was only testing its functions and did not see this with my naked eye I had to use the zoom function on max [ x4 zoom] on his phone and I know that a seagull did appear in the shot exactly same time and went off to the bottom right all this happens at the start.
I was facing west from Blackpool central UK.
When i checked the video i wanted to know what the object is that first appeared as i know that the second was a seagull take note that this object both myself and brother could not see without zooming in there was just nothing there.
Sorry for rant this a second sighting for me and I'm typing fast...
OK I also took a snapshot of the object and ran through nero photosnap see snaps below and also posted the video to youtube under the name rach3t2010
Phone Spec Samsung Monte Spec

NOT FILTERED

FILTERED

The above snapshot i zoomed in on more see the pyramid shape now this was filtered with auto fix as snap shows.
Before we all say fake no this is not and this vanished so fast and I admit there was a seagull but I know what I saw [thank the 21st century mobile phones lol]

I would like someone who knows about videos etc.. and who may have 30mins to take a look at the raw video as for some reason you can see better detail in vlc media player compared to youtube I can send it to VIA the net them sorry it so short

Raw video in zip format for anyone to have a better look
This is a link for anyone who wishes to have a look @ the raw video straight from the phone please someone have a close look there was something there.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm going to have to say bird on this one.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
you think? You know damn well that was a bird

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
As i said there was a bird but this image was way to high and since I could only view it via the phone it shot off fast this is why i filtered the snap of the object also in honesty there is not a lot of seagulls out behind my house this afternoon but in all I know what i saw still thanks for you input i know a lot of people will say bird just wish I had better camera or it was there longer etc.. sorry if this useless but i got the raw video and on a pc it shows more detail cant say no more sorry

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm guessing Klingon Bird of Prey .

Either that or a Seagull , it was filmed in Blackpool after all

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow, that video is fuzzy! It's hard to make out the object in question in most of the video. Without a clearer picture it's really difficult to tell what this could be, bird or not.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I saw the bird but I couldn't make out anything as distinct as (or even as dark as) the UFO still you managed to extract from the footage. Watching the video, I saw a fuzzy pixelization of the object you were trying to follow, and it didn't appear to be moving like the bird.

SpeedBump

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeedBump
I saw the bird but I couldn't make out anything as distinct as (or even as dark as) the UFO still you managed to extract from the footage. Watching the video, I saw a fuzzy pixelization of the object you were trying to follow, and it didn't appear to be moving like the bird.

SpeedBump

Thank you at last this was exactly what I have tried and failed to say and the video on youtube does this no justice as I said i would love someone to take a look at the video and this i can send.I am sorry that the video is of poor quality as it was on zoom [ max zoom] If I had not seen this I can assure you all I would not have posted it here let alone ask for someone to take a close look at it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It really looks like the video was edited just before the ufo enters the frame from the upper left heading right, then circles around back left out of frame. Then the obvious bird appears.

The object is hard to see, but the maneuvers are definitely bird-like. No sharp 90 degree turns, signs of cloaking/ blinking out at incredible speed...etc. Definite intelligent control is obvious.

I don't see any wings flapping, but due to quality of video...could be no flapping anyway, just gliding with wings extended.

Not trying to dismiss this out of hand, just the quality of video is a death blow here. Great find, glad you posted! Someone may see something here that I don't.

I do wonder if that is an actual edit jerk I'm seeing at around :04-:05 mark or if just the poor quality of the video creating this illusion. I wouldn't know how to edit on cell phone cam anyway. This is the original video footage right? No editing for time, etc.?

ETA: On another look, its just a camera jerk...no edit.
I'm pretty sure both objects are birds, though.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
It really looks like the video was edited just before the ufo enters the frame from the upper left heading right, then circles around back left out of frame. Then the obvious bird appears.

The object is hard to see, but the maneuvers are definitely bird-like. No sharp 90 degree turns, signs of cloaking/ blinking out at incredible speed...etc. Definite intelligent control is obvious.

I don't see any wings flapping, but due to quality of video...could be no flapping anyway, just gliding with wings extended.

Not trying to dismiss this out of hand, just the quality of video is a death blow here. Great find, glad you posted! Someone may see something here that I don't.
I do wonder if that is an actual edit jerk I'm seeing at around :04-:05 mark or if just the poor quality of the video creating this illusion. I wouldn't know how to edit on cell phone cam anyway. This is the original video footage right? No editing for time, etc.?

No this is real footage I will submit a link so people can download the video and take a look

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
After taking a look at the video, i would have to say that it was most likley a bird, prob a seagull, i didnt have the " regular " flight pattern of a UFO, no sharp 90 deg angle turns, no sudden change in speed or altitude, it actually exhibits a "hawking" behaviour as a bird of prey or scavenger bird, the mysterious disaearance of the bird and the appearance of another slightly lower can be explained in cloud cover and sky flares in the optical eye of the cell phone camera...the video is pretty poor quality and i cannot say 100 percent that this is a bird...the first object i mean the second is def a bird...but there is unforntunatly a very very slim chance that what you flimed was actually a UFO, good post though, you never now what you might catch...keep believing, they are out there just not in that video

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The video is obviously to poor to make out what ever you filmed with your Cell Phone. Recommendation just don't even try next time and rule of thumb if it flies like a bird and looks like a bird then its a( ). The funny thing is that people are actually debating the fact that it's a ufo very entertaining.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestionTheGovernment

I dont think theres really any debate here, out opf the posts ive read everyone pretty much tyhinks its a bird except for the kid that took the video lol

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is OMG proof of niburu. With all the natural disasters going on there will be more as we get to 2012.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I suppose it could be an intelligently controlled flying craft...
...or it could be a bird.

The video is inconclusive, but seeing that it is filmed in a seaside town, and because the thing moves like a seagull, I see no reason to suspect that it is anything except a seagull or some other bird.

...And, if you are the type who says "well, you can't prove it's NOT an intelligently-controlled craft -- perhaps even alien" then you may as well also suspect that it could be a remote-controlled boomerang being flown by an Australian Aborigine somewhere off-screen. You can't prove that it's NOT.
...or perhaps a ferret caught in a strong wind vortex.
...or maybe one of many other things.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Maybe it is an alien drone made to look like a sea bird

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Blackpool just made it to the premiership and you are reporting a ufo sighting?

Chance to be one of those pesky supporters with their balloons

top topics

join