It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Direct Ether/Zeropoint/Hyperdimensional Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Classical Free Energy Devices seem often claim overunity during some process explainable with mainstream physics. Motors, elecrolysis and so on..
I want to write about Devices which couldn't be used for energy conversion the regular way.
There are claims about Processes who generate usable Energy directly in the useable Form without either conversion or substantial inital energy. Yes some overunity claims are based on the assumption that some kind of amplification takes place in the process. Imho this is often because the process is supposed to convert the overunity into an other form to be used.

What claims are there on direct utilization in the desired form? Could be anything from heat, electricty, magnetism, electromagnetism or even gravity...

This one I am aware of: www.rexresearch.com...

"Apparatus To Rectify Ether Energy ( ATREE )"
In 1899, Nikola Tesla discovered the principle that now serves as the basis for the receiver unit that was first tested by peter Markovich in August of 1977. At this point, let us briefly review what was discovered by Dr. Tesla in July of 1899. If we look at US Patent # 725,605 entitled "System of Signaling", we will find diagrams that described the Tesla system. This system was based on what Dr. Tesla called a wave phenomenon that was not electromagnetic in nature. This wave was able to produce useable electrical energy that was taken from the Earth's atmosphere. This wave as described by Tesla and partially proven by Markovich had a number of unique characteristics. First, the wave train was stationary with a length of about 185,000 miles and a width of about 200 miles. Secondly, it had a frequency of 925 cycles per second. Finally, the wave's speed was equal to or greater than the speed of light. To understand the instrument and how it is able to generate electrical power, we must divide the unit into three components. These parts are the windings or coils (a primary and secondary units), their shape, and the height and diameter of the capacitor electrode (electron pool). Included in the design of the receiver is the type and composition of the materials used in its construction. To understand the theory behind the device, one must remember that the Earth and its Atmosphere are electromagnetically charged. Further, an instrument that is properly "grounded into this system can be used to receive and transmit useable energy -- a point discovered and noted by Tesla on July 17, 1899 at his Colorado Springs Laboratory.

I haven't found anything on this in here so I think this would be a good thing to start a thread!
Are you aware any other examples of something like it?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by kybertech]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have seen two 'PM' systems, both created by a semiconductor FAB engineer using the FAB equipment in his spare time.

The first is a MEMs beam that oscillates using the quantum background using the Casimir effect and the second is a MEMs beam that oscillates against an extremely small silver ring. Spontaneous electrical currents in the ring attract the MEMs beam. I am not sure of the source of the current but the beam was designed to detect them.

The beams were inside sealed devices and the beam position was measured using capacitance.

Neither device generates any power but they oscillate continously. They were demonstrated inside a Faraday cage room on a vibration isolation table.

No laws of physics are being broken but I suppose they could be classified as PM systems because they are in motion permanently without any classical external input.

[edit on 25/5/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Interesting, so was the frequency fixed, deterministic or could he even modulate it?
Are there any applications for this yet?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

I saw the Casimir one quite a while ago and cant remember the frequency but I remember the change in capacitance was small, meaning only a small amount of movement. I couldn't fathom how he got this to work and he didn't want to tell!

The second device oscillated at between 900 and 1300Hz, seemingly at random. He hadn't made many of these to test the relationship between ring size and beam difference.

With both devices there was no way to control the frequency as they stood, but I guess beam length would have an effect and in the second device the diameter and distance of the ring.

They weren't demonstrated as for any particular purpose, the engineer knew I would be interested in his pet project. He was showing off a little.

I asked if he had thought of putting a piezo loop on one side of the beams, which he had, but their process couldn't do it.

The thing is, if an engineer messing about can do this in his spare time, using ideas from published papers, what could governmental labs with massive resources achieve.

new topics

top topics

join