It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amityville Horror house goes on sale for £800,000 (but could you spend the night there?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
mint idea!!!! why dont all ats'ers chip in and by it like a time share?
i could afford a few hundred pounds for such a holliday home.

800,000 divided by how many ats members ? how much each?

yes i could sleep there,hell, i would be in the basment!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
ghoststudy.com...
Thier the link to the pic* spooky!

This pic was debunked some time ago here.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Man, I wish them luck selling it. I know I my self am not man enough to step foot in there for five minutes, let alone a whole night

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Damn it!! This goes up when I JUST bought a house in downtown St. John's, lol what are the odds. Also a bit outta my price range

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am not sure if demons are real or not, but I would play it safe and never ever want to live there. However, spending the night could prove to be highly interesting.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If I were to have bought it, I would burn it to the ground and be done with it. I know that some have debunked it as a hoax, but I have driven by that house before, and without knowing a lot about the movies (I didn't watch then till much later), I got a very bad sense from that house. Maybe it was just acid that caused the murders (and the most logical explanation), but it just seems too cut and dry if you ask me.

Just my personal opinion.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
In this economy!!!!

I think they are asking to much for a house that has that history.
I hope we find out what it goes for...

Hey,maybe someone will buy it and make it into a Bed a Breakfast.Then all you people out there that say you'd like to spend a night there can get your chance.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

Hey,maybe someone will buy it and make it into a Bed a Breakfast.Then all you people out there that say you'd like to spend a night there can get your chance.

Now that is an awesome idea. Whoever tried that would rake in the cash, I'm sure.

I can just imagine the amateur paranormal sleuths there, sitting at their breakfasts while sneakily peering over their newspapers at the other folk in the room and hoping for something to happen. And I'm sure something would happen too, lol. How can it fail with all that focus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join