It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S Korea starts wall of sound border war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by The Theorist

I suppose Gandhi was simply just provoking the British, and should have just accepted their imperial rule over India as the way things are.

I get your point. I really do. I even understand how my logic in this case may be viewed by many as significantly flawed.

South Korea didn't start this whole situation. North Korea did according to the presented evidence. I'm not denying this at all. I just see the use of these loud speakers as an unnecessary and provocative measure by South Korea. I do not agree with it.

I really don't want to get into this any further than we already have. I respect the opinions you and others have in regards to what I am saying. We'll respectfully have to disagree on this matter.

Let's move on, shall we?

reply to post by vimanarider

I do understand what you're saying. But let's just drop this one here, alright?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I am not sure why you directed that post at me, and I wonder if you realize that you took another posters words, one of whom I do not agree with, and attributed them to me?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
wow, wall of sound, Are they trying to subdigate the north koreans or start a rave ? hehehe

im 60% for just going in, giving everyone in NK some good old capatalist gifts taking out the north korean leadership as from what ive SEEN in MEDIA , the north koreans are really heald back by their government and made to believe the rest of the world hates them when its just their ruler who is the problem.

but then, thats where the other 40% comes in... who is to say everything we HAVE heard about and Seen In WESTERN media is actualy whats happeneing, and maybe really thats the lie to make us think its a good ide to liberate these people.

life makes me so confused at times lol!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by vimanarider
reply to post by PsykoOps

Oh I guess that NK is just another victim of the NWO's master plan, right?

Fyi, I never believed in NWO stuff but it's quite obvious there are parties who would love to see N and S Korea tensions to rise. Some parties would probably love an all out war. Imagine if this were a murder trial, that "evidence" would get you laughed out of the courtroom.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

There is a lot of money to be made in a war. Especially if you fund both sides by proxy. There are a few countries that need to turn a profit pretty badly. Ill let your imagination go wild with the possibilities of who could be instigating this.

Some of the richest men in the world living right now got that way from funding wars in the background.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If this is the best the south can come up with after North Korea sinking one of their navy ships they will get massacred in any war. It's more like something a teen would do to get back at a neighbor and I've honestly lost respect for them just reading this.

South Korea get a backbone and launch some rockets instead.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
How does this work? The DMZ (demilitarized zone) between NK and SK is 2.5 miles across. Thems must be some pretty loud speakers. Maybe they are using those acoustical cannons?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Yeah when I said that I don't believe in NWO what I mean is that my personal believe is that it's the big money that's trying to screw us all. There's more than one faction in that battle too.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist

Also, while we're on the subject, may I recommend they play some music over these speakers? Perhaps some Marilyn Manson, Korn, and maybe some American hip-hop?

Good idea actually. That would cause anybody to surrender in a matter of seconds.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Paraphrasing Bill Hicks: Instead of filling up our bombs with explosives, let's fill them with cookies and milkshakes for the North Viets. Then we can declare war.

The whole things a joke, yet again.

An even better idea (if this isn't one big whole charade from our elitist friends for reasons undisclosed to us), instead of bombing innocents who will be, for the most part, being forced to fight for Kim, let's just find out where Kimmy is he and wack him. Can't be that hard with all the satellites and tech our nations have now. Would save a lot of money too... however, we don't wanna do that, how the hell would we profit from it??

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
How does this work? The DMZ (demilitarized zone) between NK and SK is 2.5 miles across. Thems must be some pretty loud speakers. Maybe they are using those acoustical cannons?

It says in the report one group of speakers used in the past could be heard 20 kilometres away at night.Thats some serious amps being pumped out,enough to keep you up all night thinking about how F--ked up your life is in the North.I. would be heading further north just to get some sleep.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS'ers

I am not convinced the North has taken down that ship of the South. What is the purpose of sinking that ship knowing everyone points his finger at them. Also they claim they had nothing to do with it.
My believes are a other party wants to create tensions and even escalate them.

Let there be peace, wars are so useless.

Peace everyone.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Take a big step back for one minute.

Look at the way Little Kim treats his people, brainwashing, starvation, no electric, against the law to look at foreigners etc etc.

What kind of life is that?

We should go in there and get rid of this muppet state and save the people from this lunacy!

It's only fair the people should be given proper food and not be sent to prison for life for something ridiculous.

We're not living in the dark ages now, these poor people not knowing what proper life is like, let's hope they get rewarded when they get to heaven?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Now it seems as if S. Korea actually wants to start another war. This is an act of provocation in an already tense situation. Smart move, S. Korea.

All of this has happened before ... and will happen again.

I think it will help any people who have to escape the north to find direction and guidence I hope. You know letting the people know they are about to be freed from lil kim.

[edit on 5/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Now it seems as if S. Korea actually wants to start another war. This is an act of provocation in an already tense situation. Smart move, S. Korea.

All of this has happened before ... and will happen again.

I think it will help any people who have to escape the north to find direction and guidence I hope. You know letting the people know they are about to be freed from lil kim.

[edit on 5/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Good point ,the problem is will SK open its gates to millions of refugees trying to flee or will they be treated as traitors when the Northern army marches through their town on their way to a glorious victory.I'm sure the NK military will show no mercy to dissidents.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I am not sure why you directed that post at me, and I wonder if you realize that you took another posters words, one of whom I do not agree with, and attributed them to me?

Sorry simple clerical error, that post was not directed at you, I clicked the wrong "reply to". We are arguing the same point, as I am sure you know. My bad.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yes I did know, and understood you had not intended to do so, but felt compelled to make clear that those words were not mine, but were the words of the honorable and noble Theorist of whom I do not agree with on this issue, but must use this opportunity to say that I surely do admire his diplomatic ways, as he has valiantly endeavored to acknowledge his opponents reasoning while holding fast and steady on his own. It is a rare quality, and worthy of respect, even if I do disagree with the reasoning.

Thank you my friend, for acknowledging the mistake.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I can see it now. Kim Jong will be fed up with how the rest of the world views him. Best Korea and their glorious leader shall NOT be made a fool of! Best Korea and it's glorious leader will strike back at S Korea, and settle this 50 year conflict once and for all!

Best Korea, using Best Korean technology and Best Korean sound, will build the Best Korea Wall of Sound. And Best Korea will challenge silly small Korea in one final battle...that will change the world forever.

And it shall be known as the Karaoke Wars!

I can hear it now...millions pleading and dying in the streets as Best Korea's glorious leader gets up to the mic....the horror...the sheer horror

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't really see this as 'irrefutable' evidence that NK fired that torpedo - I mean, is NK the only country with this type of torpedo? Is it made in NK? Could someone else have fired it, and got away with it?

This sounds to me a similar scenario to killing someone, and then putting someone else's fingerprints on the weapon. There is no evidence supporting this (as of yet), but to me it seems easily possible.

The reason I lean towards this conclusion is NK's motive and reaction:

Motive: No real gain that I can see.
Reaction: Cutting off all contact with SK. Why? Are they angry that they have been caught out? Maybe they should have used an unmarked torpedo! Or are they angry that they have been blamed for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join