It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not summon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I've personally tried the Ouija board and nothing technically happened: although the next day, after getting out of bed, there was a pair of scissors on the ground that I literally almost stepped on... I'm sure it was coincidence though.

That being said, I'm sure its legitimacy can't be disproved/proved under serious evaluation; albeit, it's all the more fascinating.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Loose Change]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I do not think that anything was summoned. Spirits are real and wander all over the planet. A spirit can be bad without being A DEMON. Holding out for a name is not necessary and not all bad spirits do have names anyway. I believe that the name use has a place not should not automatically be used. The story of Christ and the Gardaren (Spelling) swine even supports that not all demons have names or must divulge them. I took legion to be a “working title”

Once again the best thing is to go and get advice or help from a Very experienced practitioner of your persuasion.

I also wonder if you have had lesser experiences before. As some people are psyschic sponges that really can soak up a lot of minor negative entities that manifest falling asleep or upon waking. I do understand sleep paralysis, hynagogoic and hypnopompic states.

I wasn’t there to witness any of your experiences but am just making suggestions.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

I have never one a hundred meters race. Just because you cannot do something does not mean that others can't.

All of the time I have been on ATS I have written about trained occultists as opposed to dabblers.

Which would you say you are?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow all you superstitious people with all the great advise about how the ouija board is evil etc etc and stay away etc etc cause you have personal info of how it is evil etc etc. Try stating your case with some stories of your experiences andn ot just stating an opinion with nothing else to back it up. All that does is to try and propogate the already undeniable myth of the ouija board as some gateway to the underworld or hell. Its proposterous. I am not going to deny that there are very viable mysteries to the board because of my own personall experiences, but i am not at all convinced it is a entity being channelled through the board.
Simple logic will suffice here. If this was truly some credible form of channeling a spirit with the ability to gain knowledge or even summoning a spirit then why are they selling such a powerful tool as a kids toy in toy stores and been doing so for decades. Its a game folks and it utilizes a persons subconcious between two people. More like mind reading or maybe even telepathy but i think it has more to do with the ability to make you believe what you want to believe. That being said my experiences are as follows.
I used to use a ouija board with my sister alot as a teenager and during one such episode the conversation that was supposed to be with a spirit said some rather odd things to us that i cannot explain unless again it was something i knew in my subconsious. It kept spelling dead dog over and over again. I thought it was refering to a friend of mine who was standing outside my bedroom window and was talking to me. he wanted me to cme outside and stop using that damn board as he said. So when it spelled dead dog i thought it was referingto him. A few moments later into this conversation it started getting adamant by the quick sudden movements of the stylus or whatever that triangle is called. It spelled it one last time and i happened to look down from the chair i was sitting on to see my dog's head partially sticking out from under the bed fast asleep. Thats when i got it. He looked dead. I laughed so hard at this. I told my sister who looked puzzled at me. She was sitting on the bed opposite me in this dining room chair i was on with the board on our laps. she moved the board and looked under the bed and laughed with me. It kinda freaked me out because of course being a teenager and prone to believing everything concerned with the occult i assumed this was confirmation a spirit was in the room with me. Also during that same conversation it said someting odd to me. It said it hated me. I asked why. It spelled virgin. I being the dude i was of course didnt want my friend to know i was a virgin at 17 so i acted like it didnt like me because i wasnt a virgin. It then spelled a name. ANNAJO. This was in fact a girl who i used to have a serious crush on when i was younger. I hadnt seen her in like 4 or 5 years. She had moved out to the country with her mom when her mom and dad divorced. The funny thing was i asked the board if it hated me because i lost my virginity to annajo. I was acting like we had done it and funny thing was this was a person i had told people was my first. That was a lie. i was very much a virgin. So was the board reading my mind or my sisters mind or was it my sister subconciously moving it to say these things based on what she supposedly knew about me? Or was it even on purpose from her. Heres the funny thing. It was right. I had dated several girls when i was a teenager but not alot. None of them had i gone all the way with just alot of heavy making out. I was a virgin until i met the woman i married. It just so happened i married that girl 4 years later when she moved back into town and she came looking for me. She had evidently alslo had a serious crush on me as well over the years and it just all came together. I remembered this ouija board episode the day we got married and told her about it like it was really weird

The next episode that was very very weird involved the use of a home made ouija board. Using a table and cutout letters and a small drinking glass. Yep it worked just as well as using a wooden or cardboard board from the toystore. Also as a note, we made ouija boards alot so you dont need a toy store bought one to make the same effect.
Ok so my sister and her boyfriend are at my house. I am married now and me and my wife had used this technique a few times with friends for fun at parties we had. Got out the paper and pen and cut out the typical letters and yes/no and goodbye and numbers. Arranged them all in a circle with yes/no and goodbye in the middle and sat round and had some fun. well my sister and her boyfriend started playing and it started spelling odd things at first that made no sense then after they went throught the comfortable stage i call it, they started getting words that made sense. It started saying my sis was going to die in a bus accident. ( didnt happen yet) and so i started asking it questions without me even being at the table. because i had started becominga skeptic of the whole thing. I asked it to give verses from the bible that could prove it was spiritual in nature and could tell me what they said. i wrote down several verses and looked a few of them up but it was all junk. I remember looking up a verse in romans as well as a few others but to this day dont remember them. What i did remember was later on looking up the last one on the list which was a verse from I corinthians chapter 4 where it talks about stewards o fthe mysteries of god and what is required of a steward is to be faithful. The odd part of all this was later that day we had all went to the local mall and i had gone into this store called the giving tree which is a christian book store. I was browsing through there and saw some bookmarkers that had peoples names and the biblical meaning of said names on them. I found one that i was sure said edward or eddie i cant remember which is my middle name and it said faithful steward on it as a meaning. It wasnt till i got home later and looked up this passage and read the bot about faithful steward did i make the connection. Did this oujia board forsee me reading this and try to tell me something or was it coincidence. BTW i cannot find any reference to my name meaning that anywhere. Historically its an old english name meaning wealthy guard. So go figure. Makes me wonder how accurate my memory is. yet i remember being freaked out by it at the time.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I agree. Though i have no personal experience with this i have heard friend of my friend suffer due to this. Eventually the spirit stayed and he went crazy even after performing ceremonies. My experience with the paranormal phenomenon was almost my death. I too suggest people not to summon spirits or demons for favours. I did the latter. The concept is like losing eyes in exchange for a painting. Eventually we have no use.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

I have never one a hundred meters race. Just because you cannot do something does not mean that others can't.

All of the time I have been on ATS I have written about trained occultists as opposed to dabblers.

Which would you say you are?
Am I in the presence of someone who claims to have extensive/vital information regarding these so called spirits you purport to know about?

This wasnt a pissing contest to see who can conjure up what type of entity.
The way I see it? Evil doesnt say, "Id love to possess chinesis today and take complete control of his body/mind/soul...but he's doing it wrong....so I cannot..."

To answer your question; I am neither.
I do not subscribe to the mis/disinfo campaign of which you're not just the CEO but a client as well!

All of this does not exist.
The videos posted are the result of piss poor cinematography/horrid acting which prove nothing as to the legitimacy of these types of activity...

Should you have ANY proof feel free to post it.
IF not? Cease from this illusory you've created or hopped on just to pound your ego inflated chest while pretending to be an expert in this illogical field of fakery and baseless assertions backed by ZERO scientific evidence...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
2 word's Milton Bradley...
need i say more?
People afraid of there shadows never get a sun tan...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by catwhoknows

Theoretically, would it be possible to summon a demon army? what do you think?

Yes but it is something you do not want to do as there is little avenues to send them back. That would tip the balance too much to the dark side.

The Ouija is not a toy but a weapon and a portal.

If everyone were to stop using this weapon the world would get better because you do not know who or what is piggybacking in on your relative's feed.

My preferred and endorsed method for communicating with the Spirit world is either through telapathic or psychic/medium means as you have considerably more control over not only the transmission but you can communicate with the entity on their turf and it does not allow a portal where the evil entity can slip in through to enable it to wreck havoc over here.

Please, as an agent for The Government Of The Divine I must implore and ask all to not play with this as it creates more unessecary work for us and prevents us from getting to the real topics and threats at hand. If all we do is say, spend 15-16 hours out of a possible 18 hours fixing up other people's messes means we cannot get anything constructive accomplished if we are constantly having to go behind everyone to clean their messes up.

The less time we can spend on fixing the messes we can and would rather spend that time trying to make a better world for all to live in.

The Govt Of The Divine is considering utilizing a military option to squelch and cut down any person(s) who uses this and still thinks its a game. This has been on the dockett since the 1960's and is being seriously considered as we will no longer waste our time and efforts fixing things when all we can do is use the military option.

In short, do not use it, stay away from it and if you own one burn it.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

“ I in the presence of someone who claims to have extensive/vital information regarding these so called spirits you purport to know about?”

Let me see

I have 35 years of ceremonial and ritual magic, an ex-warden of a magical lodge and a serious researcher of the occult and global magical systems. Yes I do have extensive and vital information. I have deliberately suggested a different framework to consider the event the OP experienced.

I also have an MSc in bioscience and am not a goth or dress like one. I know the scientific method and have not submitted my finding to a peer reviewed journal. I al

It was very necessary to open up another area of perspective with the OP. I sought to do so but am bounded by issues of secrecy.

You have not had any experiences I have had countless ones. That in itself does not matter. I never won a hundred metres footrace. To boldly step in and denounce the an experience that we should take as true because we choose to give the benefit of the doubt to is arrogance elevated to the Nth degree. You have zero experience by your own admission but am happy to jump in with both hobnailed boots and trample all over another person.

Where on earth did you get this peeing contest you mentioned from? You obviously are adept at cutting and posting but did you understand my posts??? I think not.

I am frankly uninterested in your experience or lack of. You tried summoning and it did not work. Is that your best scientific proof??? Can you prove that spirits do not exist??? Am I interested in whatever your experiences are? Nope!

I have had read and commented on the Ouija board in the threads on Ouija boards. I have not made any comment on this thread so why mention it unless you sought a straw man arguement? I dislike Youtube clips that masquerade as truths again why attribute them to me?

Furthermore this is ATS no a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The actual section we are writing in is entitled Paranormal Studies. I have no thing that constitutes a scientific proof but it does not of itself mean that spirits do not exist.

Go figure.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

“ I in the presence of someone who claims to have extensive/vital information regarding these so called spirits you purport to know about?”

Let me see

I have 35 years of ceremonial and ritual magic, an ex-warden of a magical lodge and a serious researcher of the occult and global magical systems. Yes I do have extensive and vital information. I have deliberately suggested a different framework to consider the event the OP experienced.

I also have an MSc in bioscience and am not a goth or dress like one. I know the scientific method and have not submitted my finding to a peer reviewed journal. I al

It was very necessary to open up another area of perspective with the OP. I sought to do so but am bounded by issues of secrecy.

You have not had any experiences I have had countless ones. That in itself does not matter. I never won a hundred metres footrace. To boldly step in and denounce the an experience that we should take as true because we choose to give the benefit of the doubt to is arrogance elevated to the Nth degree. You have zero experience by your own admission but am happy to jump in with both hobnailed boots and trample all over another person.

Where on earth did you get this peeing contest you mentioned from? You obviously are adept at cutting and posting but did you understand my posts??? I think not.

I am frankly uninterested in your experience or lack of. You tried summoning and it did not work. Is that your best scientific proof??? Can you prove that spirits do not exist??? Am I interested in whatever your experiences are? Nope!

I have had read and commented on the Ouija board in the threads on Ouija boards. I have not made any comment on this thread so why mention it unless you sought a straw man arguement? I dislike Youtube clips that masquerade as truths again why attribute them to me?

Furthermore this is ATS no a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The actual section we are writing in is entitled Paranormal Studies. I have no thing that constitutes a scientific proof but it does not of itself mean that spirits do not exist.

Go figure.

Proof please. Otherwise you are just as full of it as the OP.

And if you would calm down and look at your post, you might realize that you yourself are guilty of the "arrogance" that you accuse Chinesis of.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I have 35 years of ceremonial and ritual magic, an ex-warden of a magical lodge and a serious researcher of the occult and global magical systems. Yes I do have extensive and vital information.

You admit to having vital information and an extensive background as well...
However what you do NOT have is empirical data which can conclude
unequivocally that demons, spirits, ghosts and other paranormal related
phenomena exist...do you?

Originally posted by Tiger5I also have an MSc in bioscience and am not a goth or dress like one. I know the scientific method and have not submitted my finding to a peer reviewed journal.

It was very necessary to open up another area of perspective with the OP.

1.) Degrees, and overall education have nothing to do with this subject.
2.) As we've undoubtedly noted from your (purported) impeccable standing with the invisible community...it is all about experience, not study.

3.) The only *Science* (in this case) I find applicable and relevant
is to: a) find evidence to support theories, and
------b) change the theory accordingly in preponderance of such evidence (if any)

4.) Most importantly...this last gem of a post is a testament to your ineptitude

Originally posted by Tiger5I sought to do so but I am bounded by issues of secrecy

See, in this era...accountability, integrity and empirical data/evidence
*IS* paramount as opposed to 3rd rate hearsay (your posts)

Originally posted by Tiger5You have not had any experiences I have had countless ones. That in itself does not matter. I never won a hundred metres footrace. To boldly step in and denounce the an experience that we should take as true because we choose to give the benefit of the doubt to is arrogance elevated to the Nth degree. You have zero experience by your own admission but am happy to jump in with both hobnailed boots and trample all over another person.

Exactly...
I have not...
YOU have...
However you cannot produce any evidence to corroborate your claims.
See erroneous.

*Based On* facts, and evidence (other than)
-paranoia
-questionable people/testimony
-unproven claims

*I* can claim with 100% certainty and accuracy there is NO such thing
as these entities that you claim to exist.

*I* Feel it is sheer lunacy that a well adjusted, decent human being
would make such outrageous claims (such as yourself) and then?

"Uh, I'd like to, but....I am sworn to secrecy?????"

Could you be any more vague?
No.

Originally posted by Tiger5I am frankly uninterested in your experience or lack of. You tried summoning and it did not work. Is that your best scientific proof??? Can you prove that spirits do not exist??? Am I interested in whatever your experiences are? Nope!

Your attempts at being clever have failed.
If you are implying that my failed attempts at summoning are my
proof, fair is fair.
Let's switch shoes, shall we?
WHAT and WHERE is your best (scientific) evidence spirits exist???
Do I have to wait a millennium until this evidence surfaces?

Originally posted by Tiger5Furthermore this is ATS no a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The actual section we are writing in is entitled Paranormal Studies.

1.) A straw man argument only exists *IF* you cannot provide evidence
to the contrary of my initial statement...
2.) I merely mentioned those Youtube vids because they were posted as
evidence...
3.) A peer reviewed journal isn't a requisite for solidifying your
bogus claims as fact...had you posted evidence to affirm validity.

Originally posted by Tiger5Go figure.

Illustrates much of your professionalism.

Here it is ladies and gentleman:

I have no thing that constitutes a scientific proof but it does not of itself mean that spirits do not exist.

Case closed.....

Who's next?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

Drama club, fake blood and lots of caffeine is all I see in that video.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

200 odd years people like you roundly denounced those who had claimed that rocks fell from the heavens. So do tell me why all cultures have the same experiences?

So you have no superantural experiences? OK fine. Your single "experiment" was a testament to you lack of understanding of your beloved scientism. Where was the control? How on earth were you going to make sensible observations. If you had succeeded; who was going to believe you?

Yes as a wannabe high priest of the church of science you are a complete failure.

This OP may be faking as may ALL people on internet forums. It is reasonable to support the idea of there being some distress over an incident of high strangeness such as I assumed happen to him.

Your contribution to the OP did not help at all in any way.

Be advised that the reed that bends does not break. I know of six sceptics like your good self who have suffered mental collapse once the experienced something of high strangness.

Now go back to the original OP. IGNORE all of the Youtube postings. Now ask you self one question.

Here the question that you must ask yourself.
"Given the situation as stated by the OP and assuming it to be true have I Chinesis offered any meaningfull contribution to the dialogue around the OP?

And when you have finished please give the me the proof that evil spirits do not exist. I am patiently waiting for you.

Have a nice day.

PS Scientism is the misplaced effort of applying scientific principles to areas where they are not necessarily needed.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Ah man, just quit it. IMO, Chinesis's breakdown of your post is logical & civil & all in all seems pretty fair & spot on.

Your replies on the other hand are just full of defensiveness & you just dodge every reasonable request for proof.

And neither have you offered any contribution to the OP other than saying "I am so and so, this is so and so, and you MUST believe me even though I have no evidence."

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

My first post is below. Perhaps you need to read it for the first time. I really can't stress the need for you to read and understand that post.

I am not interested in your misplaced analysis as to whether or not demons exist.

But do realise that this is the areas for the discussion for fringe topics. Your evangelical Humanism or skeptism or whatever you follow is noted but frankly of no interest tome as anyone can be skeptical of anything. All of you have failed to prove that demons do not exist.

I suggested that he get some kind of help. Why haven't any of you skeptics?

"I do not think that anything was summoned. Spirits are real and wander all over the planet. A spirit can be bad without being A DEMON. Holding out for a name is not necessary and not all bad spirits do have names anyway. I believe that the name use has a place not should not automatically be used. The story of Christ and the Gardaren (Spelling) swine even supports that not all demons have names or must divulge them. I took legion to be a “working title”

Once again the best thing is to go and get advice or help from a Very experienced practitioner of your persuasion.

I also wonder if you have had lesser experiences before. As some people are psyschic sponges that really can soak up a lot of minor negative entities that manifest falling asleep or upon waking. I do understand sleep paralysis, hynagogoic and hypnopompic states.

I wasn’t there to witness any of your experiences but am just making suggestions."

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
buying ouija boards at a store does not work. however, Making them on your own will work. Adding a little blood to the board just increases the power.

..............no, I never did this and somebody I know did this and he wasn't the same since.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

My first post is below. Perhaps you need to read it for the first time. I really can't stress the need for you to read and understand that post.

I am not interested in your misplaced analysis as to whether or not demons exist.

But do realise that this is the areas for the discussion for fringe topics. Your evangelical Humanism or skeptism or whatever you follow is noted but frankly of no interest tome as anyone can be skeptical of anything. All of you have failed to prove that demons do not exist.

I suggested that he get some kind of help. Why haven't any of you skeptics?

Sigh you are so illogical. You accuse us of not reading the thread when YOU are the one who needs to check it. YOU need to read through the entire thread, starting with the OP and then come back and tell us how is your first post related to the OP's first post? And you accuse us of not contributing anything to OP?

And if you are replying to the previous poster, then you are just making unqualified statements in your first post anyway. What we are asking you is to provide evidence to your blanket statements.

The second post you made was just to mock another poster, again with a blanket statement we are supposed to take to be true.

Edit:

What was particularly ironical about your post was this line:

So you say you are open to discussion and when people offer differing opinions, all you really do is to say "I am right and you are wrong, that's it." How like a spoilt brat you are. Reminds me of a child who holds his finger in his ears and refuse to listen to reason.

How can you say you are open to discourse and yet in the same breath say "Your evangelical Humanism or skeptism or whatever you follow is noted but frankly of no interest tome(sic) as anyone can be skeptical of anything." What astounding arrogance!

And where is the evidence? I asked OP in a previous post about evidence about his statements. After that, he just ran away because he knew his blanket statements was up for a tougher scrutiny. What is left is you people scrabbling in the dust of the "lies" of a troll.

If you want people to take this forum seriously, then you need to show evidence & proof. No more of this "take my word as is" crap. After all isn't this entire site about "Denying Ignorance" ?

By the way, since you are so smart, could you possibly outline test conditions in which one can prove a negative, that "evil spirits do not exist" and possibly what are the conditions you are prepared to accept?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by postmeme]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
2 word's Milton Bradley...
need i say more?
People afraid of there shadows never get a sun tan...

Only this:

"If there really is an afterlife, I'll bet the best way to contact it is through a plastic, mass-produced board game from Milton Bradley!" --Mad Magazine by way of The Skeptic's Dictionary

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes you are very correct things you conjure up will not leave. One can redirect their energy posative things are not ment to be plated with. To bad for hollywood feels it is one of the main contributers of FUN, when their fun consist of being possessed. I pray for my race to help more then destroy.

rehab

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So you have no superantural experiences? OK fine. Your single "experiment" was a testament to you lack of understanding of your beloved scientism. Where was the control? How on earth were you going to make sensible observations. If you had succeeded; who was going to believe you?
Before I wised up...I be-LIE-ved (like you) that ghosts exist.
I figured if I got it (the summoning) to work once, I could repeat the process and record the proof as well as the many witnesses who were present, ready and willing to give up their soul to the *dark lord*

Originally posted by Tiger5Yes as a wannabe high priest of the church of science you are a complete failure.

This OP may be faking as may ALL people on internet forums. It is reasonable to support the idea of there being some distress over an incident of high strangeness such as I assumed happen to him.

1.) Note the personal tone/affliction in your post...
-Very immature to say the least.
2.) The mind as it is (without the invention of spirits) is very powerful.
-People *can* trick themselves, and create a solution that warrants
no proof, evidence or substantial backing because it technically does not exist.

Originally posted by Tiger5Your contribution to the OP did not help at all in any way.

Be advised that the reed that bends does not break. I know of six sceptics like your good self who have suffered mental collapse once the experienced something of high strangness.

My mental health is impervious to such asinine ideology.
However because I am very open minded (hence my obvious subscription
to ATS) I have found no such proof to support your claims.
2nd, experiences of strangeness (due to the obvious fact it cannot be explained) does NOT denote automatic paranormal activity. A gross assumption on your part without your Nemesis: Evidence.

Originally posted by Tiger5Here the question that you must ask yourself.
"Given the situation as stated by the OP and assuming it to be true have I Chinesis offered any meaningfull contribution to the dialogue around the OP?

And when you have finished please give the me the proof that evil spirits do not exist. I am patiently waiting for you.

PS Scientism is the misplaced effort of applying scientific principles to areas where they are not necessarily needed.

1.) Assumption is the mother of all F-ups. Don't forget that.
2.) Since you (and every cook *claims*) demons, ghosts, spirits
exist....the burden of proof is on you.

3.) YOU are the one with 30years + of extensive experience and
-vital information so rare that it warrants an oath to swear its secrecy...

Your exact quote:
"I have 35 years of ceremonial and ritual magic, an ex-warden of a magical lodge and a serious researcher of the occult and global magical systems."

On these merits alone sir...YOU are one who needs to provide proof.

What good are these seemingly odd/useless qualifications
*IF* you're not doing the community any good (other than cryptic
and overly vague postings) by using audio/video-graphic proof on your
countless expeditions?

I would be happy to be proven wrong, really I would.
I have no personal attachment to my statements. (Unlike You)
I have a working theory that fits the facts.
I could care less either way if spirits exist or not, because (unlike you)
I have no stake or personal claim on the matter.

However based on observation and my own intuition these claims of
possession are examples of mental illnesses to withdraw from the conscious world without ANY repercussion/consequence once the destructive behavioural occurrences transpire...

e.g; acting out, i.e; yearning for attention...

In closing sir, if YOU haven't any evidence
(and we know you do not by your own candor)

It would be wise to go out and get some before posting again on
such a subject that conveniently requires none! (What a coincidence Ey?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join