It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not summon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Hi Alaskan,

Funny you should try and put me down re logic - I have a degree in logic, do you?

Also I sent a kind answer.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

haha silly retort removed.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Spock told me it was illogical... Is praying to God the same as summoning? I am curious to know why such a thread was created. Any good story to go along with the warning? Did you summon and get results? I saw a movie with a Oujie board and it was a little scary, but I have one and have never seen it move on it's own. Someone has to move the pointer to get any wow factor from the players. I don't believe what I see in the movies, but I love hearing first hand accounts of the paranormal.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Here is a video of a Ouija Board "possession". Whether you believe it's true or not it's still makes you go "what...the..f*ck".

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

The Ouija board is freaky and evil.

There is your paranormal thing to investigate.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ouija Boards are just a childrens toy. They are not dangerous at all. My 6 year old son loves playing with it. Hes too young to work out that its all a matter of subconcious movements but he has fun all the same.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

They are just a children's toy - NO! OUIJA IS EVIL!

Get your kids off that, please.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ouija boards work as an extension of your subconscious mind. People who claim to see things or be possessed by things are either genuinely working under self-hypnosis, or they are faking it.

It is well-documented that people can be made to believe false things and even hallucinate while under hypnosis (even self-hypnosis).

Sometimes, if the subject is not brought out of their hypnotic trance properly, their hallucinations will persist... this can be very distressing if the subject believed they were talking to dead relatives (for example), and actually hallucinated seeing those relatives... because if the person is not brought out of the trance right, the relatives might "refuse to go away" due to the hallucination persisting, which is sort of similar to what previous posters mentioned in this thread.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

No, he has fun with it, plus it helps him with his spelling. It really is nothing more than a board with some letters on, dont let that scare you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have known a lot of people who suffered from ouija boards.

They are EVIL.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by rajaten

Sure it would be possible. Ever heard of a guy called Legion?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Loken68]

We are many

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Hi Alaskan,

Funny you should try and put me down re logic - I have a degree in logic, do you?

Also I sent a kind answer.

You have a degree in logic?

Not from what I can see of your OP.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

Yes I do, what do you have?

People putting people down are lacking. How is your logic?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by postmeme

Yes I do, what do you have?

People putting people down are lacking. How is your logic?

All you have in your OP are opinions. No proof. Otherwise please provide the evidence to prove every statement in your OP.

Looking forward to your evidence

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by winterwarlock

Originally posted by RadicalGnostic
Sometime just thinking about something can summon it.

Absolutely correct just thinking about an entity is enough to summon it the best example of this is the bell witch just reading about that one can summon it up.

So don't think or read about the bell witch because only the thought will bring it to you even if you don't notice at first.

This is probably the reason ouija boards work at all though.

Does that mean by just posting the above and me reading it i have potentially summoned this Bell Witch?

I am interested in this but only due to the King Solomon link with the ring and building the temple.. i wouldnt try summon anything though knowing my luck i'll get Hitler or some other nutter

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84
Does that mean by just posting the above and me reading it i have potentially summoned this Bell Witch?

I believe it gives it some power and attracts it that doesn't guarantee it will show up mind you but maybe it does seem to get their attention.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Back in my younger days; alot of my firends we're really in to the whole black metal scene which was very anti-christian and very demonic. I remember one night, those same friends came over to shoot a video for our Film Literature class, and we got stupid and used a board. Almost 4 years later, my room still doesn't feel right, almost like there is something in here with me.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I agree with you and everytime I read a post where some person ignorant of the dangers are asking about whether or not to use a ouija board I always say a big HELL NO. When I was younger and ignorant I used one and nothing good came of it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'd like to chime in here, and refer you to a post I made, mind you it is a long read and contains a lot of information. None the less:

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

to stay on topic, this quote from the thread:

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by XXXN3O

I appreciate the information in your post and share some of the same views as were in the quote from your post.

Although, As far as the "open door" traveling with and amongst a recording, I don't concur with that view at all. To me, albeit this is dealing with the unknown, the known aspects that we are dealing with counter that claim imho.

Consider this analogy:

In front of me, is a door to outside. I walk out this door. I can feel a breeze from outside when I walk through it. I can feel the suns heat beating down on me as I walk outside. I can go in or out of this door as it is my door and I am the only one walking through this door. It is my door and no one else's. Now, I film a video or take a bunch of pictures of me doing everything I just mentioned involving my door. I distribute this media to 1,000,000 people. Not one of them will feel the breeze, the heat of the sun, or be able to go in or out of this door as it is not their door and they are merely observers of my door.

I hope that made sense. I think that what ever negative or positive outcome could stem from "opening a door" to this dimension would be limited to the person that directly "opened the door" or were in the presence of that door during when contact was made.

I firmly believe that we are susceptible to these negative and positive energies in our everyday lives. Granted one's susceptibility is agreeably more at risk the closer one allows themselves to get to said energies, but none the less the energy is always there.

Without citing sources, there have been plenty of cases of unprovoked demonic possessions. From what I have read, forces good and evil affect us daily. For example, the positive or negative thoughts or emotions that one has about someone or something, attempts to encroach on your power of will in the everyday decisions one makes in their life. I have learned that these forces, positive and negative, are very elusive and most people's ability to recognize said forces are severely lacking and are chalked up to their own cognition. When in reality, I feel that the vast majority of an individuals cognition is influenced by unseen forces, both good and evil. For whatever reason, some people are seemingly more susceptible to these forces than others.

It is my feeling that our souls are the receivers of a constant barrage of good vs. evil in a battle to win the rights to our soul. In the end, to the victor go the spoils of one more soul in the army of good vs. evil. As black and white as this sounds, and as much as I stress that roughly 2 weeks ago I would have vehemently debated this notion, it as of late a notion that is completely concrete to me.

Thank you for your post and the information that you have provided to this thread!

and...

Here is the most recent:

So I recorded Two Frank's 'Ghost Box' EVP Session on Youtube, Whoa! Did you hear that?

I have not been possessed as of yet, nothing paranormal, other than the apparent voices I am recording has happened. Just wanted to point that out. I truly think there are people that are more susceptible to being accosted (if you will) by these, as you put it, evil entities.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by rajaten

Go ahead and do it - then see what happens.

A demon army will require a demon payment from the summoner.

Good luck to you.

I've done this and openly invited Evil into my soul....
NOTHING happened.

There has never been an actual *real* case of demonic
possession EVER. There has never been a case of a silly board
with a cool name being able to open a doorway to *Hell* (even if
it exists) EVER.

Unfortunately there are many (mentally) sick people in the world
and ITT who *create* these fictitious states of being.

The stories they write seem to tell a story of a creative writer who
seeks gobs of attention from anonymous people on the internet...

This cannot be proven wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join