It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not summon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
People who summon spirits will probably suffer.

Never use a Ouija Board, and never summon spirits in any other way.

What has been called might arrive and stay.

There is no way to send it back.

I am directing this post at young people who think it is fun to use a Ouija Board.

It is not fun, it is deadly.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Good post s/f. I agree do not summon. Whats up with these kids anyway?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ex-girlfriend has had a Ouija board in which her mother owned since the 70's, it was used in black magic rituals and she continues to use it and she is well...crazy.

The Ouija board is no joke.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If everyone who has ever used a Oujia board or something similar, summons an evil demon...

then why isn't the world overrun by them by now?

oh wait...maybe it is?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Theoretically, would it be possible to summon a demon army? what do you think?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Go ahead and do it - then see what happens.

A demon army will require a demon payment from the summoner.

Good luck to you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
In my opinion people want to summon or try other methods because they don't believe it is real or will work. It's an act of condolence

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

Was she crazy before?

Or only after she did that?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Quija boards are a tool that opens a broad channel. I believe that is why many people encounter the more sinister entities/demons/spirits that use them, than other methods of communication with the other planes of existence.
In my high school years my best friend and I dabbled some, although not with quija boards. What I would label as a demon did materialize in front of us both, so I have no room for skepticism on this topic. I wish I did tbh.. They are real and can make your life torment and misery.
Only my second post here at ATS, but this subject is one I am not on the skeptical side of at all. My 2 cents..

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sure it would be possible. Ever heard of a guy called Legion?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Thank you Star,

Please tell your friends not to use Ouija boards.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Anything summoned can be asked to leave. If it doesn't leave, then command it to leave and not disturb you again. If that doesn't work, I ask the Holy Archangels to take the entity to the Light. I've done it for myself and for others. Sometime just thinking about something can summon it. So knowing that you can gid rid of it is a good thing.

I must point out that circles are used for safety when summoning entities. The entity remains inside the circle and the operator is safely outside. Better yet, don't play with anything you don't know well, including summoning.

Just my humble opinion; you are free to dismiss it as the ramblings of a psycho if you wish.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I have to disagree with all of you.

I have used an ouija board many times, with friends and on my own. No spirits, no bumps in the night, nothing unusual. You may say I was lucky but I say otherwise.

What's the difference between an ouija board and a table or the ground or the wall? What makes a piece of wood with letters on it the "cellphone to the afterlife with it's own set of text language"? It's a joke, the only thing that can result from the ouija is what you make of it.

The human mind is completely capable of deceiving you. If you are afraid of the ouija, perhaps your mind plays on that fear.

Heres an example and true story, not from using ouija:
One night I went to check if someone was in bed before I locked up. I heard him breathing loud and clear, I locked up and went to bed. 10mins later he came home. I believe my mind created what I expected to hear.

It saddens me that many of you jump to this grand conclusion that you are speaking to departed souls or demons when there is clearly no evidence for it. If I was stranded on an island alone with what I know now and then I see a coconut roll uphill, the first thing I would ask myself is HOW did it do that.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalGnostic

I have to ask - why summon anything?

If it is there, it is not meant to be there, even if it is benign.

So, I repeat, it is not good to summon anything.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Congratulations!

You are the only person I have ever met here who has no "other" - and by "other" I mean soul or spirit.

You are lucky in a way.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
grew up with one of those Parker Brothers (or is it matel) Quija boards.

Use to try to get answers from it, and such all the time, never once have i had a paranormal experience.

not sayings its impossible, just saying in the 50+times we tried, nothing ever happened.

funny story tho, we told the neighbor kid about, and he told his fanatical Christian mom about it. She then convinced him to get us to take it out, which wasn't any big deal it was a board game, would have showed anyone who asked.

well anyway when we took it out, he grabbed it and ran like hell, we were just confused (we were all kids) so we followed him to his house, where is mom was waiting with a barrel and jug of gasoline, before we could say "what the heck" she threw it in the barrel followed by a match, burned that thing to ash, if i remember correctly, my mom made her give me 30 dollars haha.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Congratulations!

You are the only person I have ever met here who has no "other" - and by "other" I mean soul or spirit.

You are lucky in a way.

What do you mean?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
What do you mean?

isn't it obvious, you're soulless for using logic!

[edit on 5/25/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalGnostic
Sometime just thinking about something can summon it.

Absolutely correct just thinking about an entity is enough to summon it the best example of this is the bell witch just reading about that one can summon it up.

So don't think or read about the bell witch because only the thought will bring it to you even if you don't notice at first.

This is probably the reason ouija boards work at all though.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I mean that you are a person with both feet planted on the earth - this planet - and you should be grateful for that.

People like you are great.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join