It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Is .... (strong evidence/ persuasive proof) 1 out of 6,800,000,000 souls.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Introduction:

The current estimated “human” population on Earth is approximately:
Is there one among us that is knowingly or unknowingly an active participant in some other entities’ plan/agenda?
We all have within us the potential to perform actions and/or behaviors that we may later regret, and find difficult to forgive ourselves for.
We all have the potential to be a unknowing participant in someone else’s agenda that may not be of our own intentions, alone.
There are about 6.8 Billion “people” on this planet.

Who am I to point the finger? (I’m hesitant to do so, judging is far from one of my strong points, far from my best attributes, however I think this obstacle can be overcome)
Should you know who points the finger?
Sorry, but it is against the rules for me to post any personal information here. You can see that I’m not lying about this every time you contribute a post here yourself.

What is my solution to this problem?
I’m knot going to use my finger, but the YOUR/OUR collective consciousnesses partnering tool, language itself, primarily:
Extra-Linear Etymology *(E.L.E.).
There is truisms to be noticed in anagrams.
An anagram is when the same exact letters form different words and/or different phrases, etc.

The credibility of the claim made here in this thread is based partly upon the information encrypted and encoded by natural forces in our words, regardless of language. *communication is KEY?
Sure, the human psychi is conditioned to acknowledge and recognize patterns on many levels within us, but also we harbor
latent/dormant/supressed abilities to interconnect patterns in what we create in civilizations, to include language. Though we are not always consciously aware how much we may be participating in it.

Proceed With Caution (no, my name isn’t caution)
More often than not it is my personal nature to blame myself for things going on that may be frustrating, confusing, or just plane odd. I seek compliance with the truth, while believing truth is compliant with me, already, somehow.
It is not in my nature to point fingers, but I believe our words, (collected together by our joint tour through our shared reality(ies?)
But I think I believe that I would ultimately consider it a personal failure to not speak up and out about this thing I think exists.
*Please forgive me if I’m wrong.
HERE IS THE EVIDENCE:
Anagrams, truisms (perhaps collective subliminal attunements/cohesiveness), here are some examples of how reality put truths into the words:
The following groups of phrases/names are anagrams, you can judge for yourself how much truth resides in them. Perhaps for a better perspective you might want to plug your own full name into an anagram generator to see if any familiar truisms about your own “label” exist?
Anagram generator site:
wordsmith.org...

Here is the format I will adhere to:
1) I will bold the key phrase/words/names I plugged into the anagram generator.
2) I will provide a few examples of how rearranging the letters produce reliable and true information, based upon present understanding of our own history.
3) I will italicize my commentary and references for historical FACTS.

Examples of reliable truisms in anagrams:

1) The Great Pyramid
Tetrahedra Gym Pi
*Tetrahedra = tetrahedron = the name of the geometrical/physical shape of the pyramids.

2) Christopher D'Olier Reeve
Hero / reporter hide Clevis
(Christopher Reeve was the actor who played a hero:Superman.
Christopher Reeve was the actor who played a reporter:
Clark Kent.)
*(Clevic means to split, be two)

3) pope, if the priest and altarboy
Beatify A Pedophile Transport

4) Rodman "Rod" Edward Serling
Dreamland Disorder Wrong
Disarranged Modern World
Dreaded Warlords Morning
mard, riddles Dragon owner
*(Twilight Zone TV Show Host)

5) Patrick Stewart
Star Trek Capt Wi
(*Actor who played Captain Jean-Luc Picard, on Star Trek Next Generations TV Show)

So, according to the anagramical possibilities, who out of almost 7 billion people do I think the anti-christ, aka anti-jesus is?

6) OH, HIDDEN PRIME: DAMN ANTI-JESUS ARMADA
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

other truisms in anagrams of IT's names:

Undesired Jihad Madman, Apathies Norm
Adamant Promised Inhuman Jehad Rides
Him Dispensed Random Death, Jam In Aura

Hade's Mujahedin Imported A Mandarins'
Jammed Hoard, Dispensed Humanitarian
A Imminent Maharajah Nodded: Rude Psi's

The current estimated “human” population on Earth is approximately:
Is there one among us that is knowingly or unknowingly an active participant in some other entities’ plan/agenda?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Can you translate plz?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

i'm not sure what you mean by: can i translate please?

from which authoritative perspective do you wish me to expain?

shoud i offer neurolinguistical supporting evidence for you to consume and think about?

should i explain it in a theological manner for you?

or would you prefer a religiously theologically faithful perspective, in accordance with the intentions and expectations governing this thread's home forum?

Fact: a cypher is a key to encoded or encrypted infornation.

like: Lose Cypher = Lucifer

just like:

Las Vegas = Loss, Vague Guess *(refering to the city as being based in the gambling industry, to gamble = make a vague guess)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The phrases are made of the same identical ingredients:

IRAN'S PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD

DAMN ANTI-JESUS OH HIDDEN PRIME ARMADA

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh I get it! The OP is that guy who used to come on here with the meaning of words.

track = Tra ck = triangle cakes....

you're that guy under a different name?

Please say it aint so teacher.

as for the antichrist.

Well it's probable screech from saved by the bell.

just a hunch.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Oh I get it! The OP is that guy who used to come on here with the meaning of words.

guilty as charged, but in my defense it seems apparent that people have difficulties in communicating amongst themselves, if one uses history as a basis for reference.

track = Tra ck = triangle cakes....

uh, nope, not like that, more like this:

shower [mirror] rewosh (rewashing the same body parts)
boots [mirror] stood (boots are known for standing, among other things)
traffic [mirror] ciffart = c i fart = see i fart (#1 cause of air pollution)

you're that guy under a different name?

Please say it aint so teacher.

you might have me confused with someone else, but i will find the thread i authored/offered from a few years back and provide a link to it.

as for the antichrist.

Well it's probable screech from saved by the bell.

just a hunch.

if we are to ignore the encodings and encryptions in our words, then why (unknowingly) do you participate in creating the patterns?

anagrams = the same ingredients

examples:
where god is
gee, words. Hi!

the great pyramid
tetrahedra pi gym
a pyramid is a tetrahedron

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

i think this thread may be what you remembered about me from a few years back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

although it may be your contention that i am

i assure you, i'm not sharing what i think is anti-truth.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
apologies, a double post error

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

top topics

join