It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very strange hit almost EVERY seismograph in the US at the same time!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Does seem strange, cant help but think that this maybe just another worry that everyone gets in to then nothing happens. could be very wrong though. only surgestion is that it could be harrp?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So if it's not P-waves (typical one epicenter earthquake) then it originated inside the earth or from off-the-planet somewhere.

Did anyone compare times to see if it has a pattern? Like where was hit first, where last? Any concentric rings around the planet?

I'm off to bed - maybe someone will jump on this

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

think of the earths crust although made of rock is acually elastic as its only a skin on a molten core when haarp antenna arrays are used, there is an ionizing frequency that heats up and agitates the upper atmoshphere. this makes the gas reflect a much higher amount of signal from the transmitter array than it normally would

reflected signal from upper atmosphere means great distance of range

so you set up the first 3 arrays in concert with each others then once then wave is started add another array taking into occount the distance from the triangulated centre and time the waves to overlap at the relected location point

the start wave ripples the skin of the earth from point A and radiates outwards in all directions as the wave decreses

the recent solar activity provided the perfect reflection or ionizing of the magneto and atmosphare. to combine quite a few arrays into one out put could produce a rolling series of quakes

XPLoder
all is hearsay from me and up for debate no links supplied

[edit on 25-5-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by holmesmaybe

I reckon it was Pine Gap Military base in the middle of Australia testing their deep hole resonance tech. Thats why australia didnt get any seismic activity.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

No slight meant against him, like I said he uses very thoughtful rationale in his responses. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to accept whatever he says unquestionably. I think Obama is a great orator, doesn't mean I believe everything he says. I like to think for myself and make up my own mind.

Well say what you mean and mean what you say!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I dont know if it was related, but me and everyone in my home were awoken at 4am by a rather shaky earth quake, woke up a couple of friends of mine too.

(thats 8am est)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by savvys84
Hey!! I felt it allright.
My bed shook and immediately, I knew it was an earth quake.
But nothing in the news

Maybe they "scalar'd" you again!

Quick.....back under the bed!

Lol, but I did mention Gravity / Time waves propagating , rebounding and causing earth quakes, on my anti grav thread. Did I cause this , I wonder

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Interesting, albeit kind of scary. Makes me wonder if the whole 2012 movie wasn't just created in order to prepare us for something? Maybe the Earth's crust is beginning to destabilize?

This type of event does make one wonder, though.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well this "Earth Wobble" would explain my Tinnitus I had all day yesterday, despite being nowhere near any loud forms of Music. And the fact I'm feeling groggy today.
I pick up easily on "Earth Energies" and I have a feeling something is amiss, the Ley-Lines have been shunted out of place and are trying to re-establish their flow again. It would be interesting to see if anyone who does Dowsing has any negative feed-back from today, as I can sense nature is confused about something right now.

All eyes on the Sun in a day or two time to see if this wave has a impact on any Flares erupting, I have a feeling its the remnants of a Supernovae passing through but I can't be certain just yet until the Sun is observed within the next 48 hours.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
and to think we had a thread going on yesterday saying 'something good is about to happen'.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
so 7 pages on and still no answers..lol ats aint what it used to be.. chances are once again its all about nothing and nothing will amount from it.. as usual on this website!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned the possibility of Nemesis (you know that brown dwarf star winking in and out of our dimesional plane) causing this drag like what happened to Neptune and Uranus (or as was mentioned Your An... ) You know some of the planets are gas giants. lol.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I know those things are updating in real time but can I ask why you are using such an old version on the site? If you go to the front page it says it was last updated in 2003!

The main, new (I say new but 7 years isn't new) site doesn't seem to have picked anything up in the last couple of days

So its either buggy old site or something actually happened and has not been displayed for some reason on the main new website, either they were too small and the website do not report everything as the whole world is experiencing tiny earthquakes all the time. Or some sort of cover up.

Korea have tested underground nukes before haven't they and it didn't have this effect did it?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

or maybe a planet or a brown dwarf star closing in on us and the gravitational tides are messing with the stability of the earth, maybe just maybe thats why volcanoes are erupting and lots of 7.0 and higher earthquakes have been happening, if a planet or star was coming towards us, it would have small effects to start with and it would get gradually worse and worse with earthquakes and eventually tsunamis. not saying that its actually happening i certainly hope not.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well this is interesting to say the least. There are so many projects, and theories which could explain this , its difficult to know which one to throw ones weight behind.
All that said, Im still waiting for this much hyped polar switch to happen. People have been "bricking it" (thats Essex slang for ruining ones underwear) because they think gravity will switch off and we will all go flying off in mad directions , or that the switch will destablise every tectonic plate on the earth, causing massive continuous quakes over every section of the crust.
A point made by one of the other posters on the board about this incident being nothing to do with the core of the planet because the core is fluid and therefore cannot create quakes, I felt was a little nearsighted. The behaviour of the molten core of the earth, if it deviated wildly from its basic state, could concievably cause higher preasure against the crust especialy at weak points. The core of our planet is where the centre of earths gravitation lies. This being the case, paying a little more attention to that area might well be a good idea?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Maybe it was caused by the missing black hole from the LHC.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Hey!! I felt it allright.
My bed shook and immediately, I knew it was an earth quake.
But nothing in the news

Maybe they "scalar'd" you again!

Quick.....back under the bed!

Lol, but I did mention Gravity / Time waves propagating , rebounding and causing earth quakes, on my anti grav thread. Did I cause this , I wonder

No mate you didnt. You built a piece of crap machine in your garage from old bits of tat and all it manages to do is illuminate a couple of light bulbs. Rest easy, your impressive display of 40 watt bulbs didnt cause this

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

The scale was mentione on the site, see the column headed "" MAG" that's short for magnitude (As in measurement on richter scale).

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I've been watching the 'Live video link from the ROV monitoring the damaged riser' at:

www.bp.com...

And it looks like the SEA FLOOR JUST EXPLODED.

The ROV cam was pointed at the open pipe that was spewing oil, then large dark clouds of oil drifted into view from behind the ROV.

The camera was turned and what looked like a massive volcano, hundreds of times more flow than the spewing oil pipe, erupted upwards.

Right now, the screen is black and shows lots of falling oil globs.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

I'm getting : "no connection to encoder port ROV"

Although they include the warning:

Please be aware, this is a live stream and may freeze or be unavailable from time to time.

Screenshot?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join