It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very strange hit almost EVERY seismograph in the US at the same time!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thank you for this interesting topic. I have never before made the effort to go screenshot 24hr telemetry data from around the world. Thanks for the link. (How many others on this thread actually looked at the data? ;-))

I think your title is incorrect however. This were not almost simultaneous worldwide -- yes they were close but I think that's probably normal. Given there was an earthquake around this time in Costa Rica it would be logical to have stuff around that time and after through the world, and I'd expect to see much larger glyphs around that part of the world than the reaches far from it, and those a bit sooner, which does seem to be the case.

For example, looking at the maps -- and I have linked them from my screenshots here instead of the source, since (a) the actual links will change as the date/time advances which would remove the data and make the links senseless in a day, and (b) this jumps directly to the points:

> galapagos hit at 1623, massive glyphs ~1625+

> lcao_chile massive glyph around 1625-26 with a little leadup and what looks like an aftershock around 0005(?) (5 minutes after midnight)

> bbsr_bermuda pickup around 1625/26 with some massive glyphs around 1632 getting smaller to 1639

slightly farther away:

> corvallis_oregon pickup around 1628

> sanpablo_spain pickup around 1629

very far away:

> marblebar_westaus small-moderate pickup around 1637 mostly small simmer for awhile

> yakutsk_russia very small increase around 1638 with slightly larger waves closer to 1700

also very far away and seems to get two waves, one smaller sooner and then larger later, so I'm wild-ass-guessing this means it gets it 'through the middle' and 'around the side' both up near the pole --

> palmerstation_antarctica increase around 1627 with a few good sized glyphs around 1635-1643

Anyway, my point is that with a quake near that time, and the big results seen near that region, and the effects showing up later as it moves around/up the globe, this seems like a pretty normal activity to me. I know nothing of geology however, so someone who does would be welcome.

Best,
RC

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Australia has nothing. Florida seems to have the most ( strange looking) activity. ( Unless It's device is wacko)

So.. Looking at it like that.. what can that tell us?

i see now it seems some other places have activity, but not the quake thing at 1600. We should plot these things on a globe, then use some trig, or calc ( Not Me) to figure out the most likely places for the center of occurrence.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

Probably just LHC (Large Hardon Collidor) testing

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Australia has nothing. Florida seems to have the most ( strange looking) activity. ( Unless It's device is wacko)

So.. Looking at it like that.. what can that tell us?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

Not true.

Australia has some showing up on the east coast @ Charters towers CTAO
and @ Marble Bar, Western Australia MBWA.

Edited to add: the only place not showing up in aust is @ NWAO - which i linked to, but link didn't work for some. here it is again, anyway.

[edit on 25/5/2010 by bkaust]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by westcoast
SO...while I respect the need for a good conspiracy,
....nothing to see here. Move on to the next one!!

Your signature says "You have to be open to any possibility in order to grow" I find that Ironic in a poster that frequents the 'nothing to see here' mantra.

Being open to possibilities is a whole lot different than freaking out over every story. I myself have become a little...ummm...excitable over siesmos only to discover that it was something quite benign and easily explained.

I typically visit the Yellowstone, earthquake and volcano watch thread. Those are my primary interests. I have learned a lot of the years (but still have much more to learn) so I tend to not jump to conclusions quite as quickly as I used to. I have spent literally hours looking at and comapring seismographs. You would be amazed at how quakes reverberate around our world.

I can understand why someone who does not spend so much time studying these graphs may not understand WHY it occurs the way it does. First of all, those world-wide seismos typically pick up on anyting 6.0 and above, depending on depth/location. You can see the waves hitting Yellowstone from moderate quakes on the other side of the world ALL the time. You might think you should feel it, but by the time those waves reach you, it is only detectable by the very sensitive seismograph.

Our planet is an amazing place.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
rev.seis.sc.edu...
Checked Site Early Tuesday Morning May 25th 2005
I checked two different zip codes and got something ( earthquake )
between 1600 and 1800.
You have to click the show earthquake box at the bottom of the page.
Does t hat mean anything? One zipcode was in Alabama
( actually closest one to NW Florida ) and the other
in N.C.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Cool, the planet is starting to change.

I knew when I woke up this morning the world was different.

Honest.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Although not my chosen field I find this thread and information realy interesting. There are many " Novel" events taking place in these days.

Question?........ Could such an event that would cause readings over a very wide area be triggered by the start of a pole shift? I guess Im thinking "earth wobble".

Intriguing event.

Respects

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Question?........ Could such an event that would cause readings over a very wide area be triggered by the start of a pole shift? I guess Im thinking "earth wobble".

I was wondering the same.

Does anyone know if and how magnetic pole fluctuations can set these things off?
although I think we would have observed this before, were that the case.

Possibly along the same lines (magnetic), could this be an evolution in HARRP messing with new spheres?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i think that it may have something to do with the pole shift and possibly the earths spinnning on its axis starting to slow down any ideas??

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Did anyone happen to click on this one?
Broken sensor? We hope.
Either that or they are having a Harley convention.

Good grief, that looks interesting.....

So how come there are so many erroneous seismic readings or is that common?

I take your 'broken sensor' link and raise you my 'bad day for flying in the states' link: hisz.rsoe.hu...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
S&F OP

this is mighty interesting.

BTW IGNORE THE FARTING TROLL!

He obviously does not hold any respect for this site, or its members. I am sure a mod will deal with this crapper soon.

Hmm... hmm.... I wonder... there has been a lot of talk about reality splitting into two densities, the lower 3rd density vibration and the higher 4th density vibration. I can definitely testify that I have personally experienced both vibrations (one linear, one not) and they are quite different. Although that could be in my head. A timeline split definitely comes to mind in this case. I hope I didn't get left behind here in the lower density, crap.

The science behind this has to do with, in my opinion, our solar system coming closer to the galactic equator where I believe a field of energy screws with time as we get closer to it. This fits into Terrence McKenna's timewave zero theory, as theoretically, the amount of time for an idea to manifest itself in the material realm should be a reverse exponential from the distance to the December 2012 date.

+44 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You guys really need to stop relying on Phage to make your mind up for you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hey!! I felt it allright.
My bed shook and immediately, I knew it was an earth quake.
But nothing in the news

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I believe that the major tectonic shifts we felt were caused by the oil displacement currently happening in the Gulf. The oil leak is having and will continue to have global consequences. I suspect major earthquakes will be more prevalent as more pressure is shifted due to the oil leak..

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
If I'm reading the link from Phages post correctly it shows upwards of 19 hours for the P waves to fully travel yet the OP is stating this incident took 40 minutes to travel. If thats correct then it isn't P waves. I'm also surprised no one has blamed HAARP yet

lol shots man been reading all posts since the first and was getting upset that no one even blourted out haarp ha ah heeh

the bankers are using their toys to scare the folk and give them something else to concentrate on to take the heat of the gulf and financial problems

with enough arrays timed together from different parts of the earth a propogation wave can be setup and directed to earth like a form of ground penitrating radar that can resonate at the frequency of the ground under survey this wave would likley be concentrated and held at a location then spread out world wide as it dissapates and each array powers done
reflection from ionized plasma similar to the stuff hitting the magnetoshpere
atm

XPLodER

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by Silverado292
If I'm reading the link from Phages post correctly it shows upwards of 19 hours for the P waves to fully travel yet the OP is stating this incident took 40 minutes to travel. If thats correct then it isn't P waves. I'm also surprised no one has blamed HAARP yet

lol shots man been reading all posts since the first and was getting upset that no one even blourted out haarp ha ah heeh

the bankers are using their toys to scare the folk and give them something else to concentrate on to take the heat of the gulf and financial problems

with enough arrays timed together from different parts of the earth a propogation wave can be setup and directed to earth like a form of ground penitrating radar that can resonate at the frequency of the ground under survey this wave would likley be concentrated and held at a location then spread out world wide as it dissapates and each array powers done
reflection from ionized plasma similar to the stuff hitting the magnetoshpere
atm

XPLodER

You what? when? how?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
You guys really need to stop relying on Phage to make your mind up for you.

DocEmrick.....

Well....

I didn't agree with him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
Hey!! I felt it allright.
My bed shook and immediately, I knew it was an earth quake.
But nothing in the news

Maybe they "scalar'd" you again!

Quick.....back under the bed!

+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by DocEmrick

But where would ATS bed without the Cult of Phage,
Thermodynamics expert,
Rocket scientist,
Theoretical physicist,
Master astronomer,
And now apparently seismologist too.

It never ceases to amaze how many and how quickly people take his, albeit often well reasoned and well thought out, opinions, thoughts and ideas as irrefutable fact and law.

No slight meant against him, like I said he uses very thoughtful rationale in his responses. I just think people shouldn't be so quick to accept whatever he says unquestionably. I think Obama is a great orator, doesn't mean I believe everything he says. I like to think for myself and make up my own mind.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join