It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very strange hit almost EVERY seismograph in the US at the same time!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Something very strange hit almost EVERY seismograph in the US at the same time!!!

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov

I posted this earlier on another popular website, but I want to share it here as well. When you click on the link, click on virtually ANY red dot and you will see an earthquake that happened around 1630GMT!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Apparently at about 1620-1630 MDT a large seismographic reading hit almost every station in the world!

I called the USGS Alaska Science Center in Anchorage and spoke to one of the scientists. He wasn't aware of the event and I had to send him the actual seismograph website. He wasn't sure what in the world is going on and sent it to his superiors for further analysis. Personally, I wonder what the implications to us may be. I live in Jacksonville, FL where the seismograph readings were the worst. I never felt a thing, but I don't really think I would have if this were caused by some type of solar radiation. What exactly does a Hyder flare release? Are there any gravitational disturbances that can cause it? The magnetosphere has been going wild the last two days. I don't know... any answers?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

+28 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well that is a tad interesting to say the least....

So wouldn't there have been some kind of major world news flash if this was going on all over the world ?

Will be keeping an eye on this just incase...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

[*SNIP*]

We may see a newsflash soon. Is there a chance the website messed up?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Raustin]

Off topic comment removed.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is a potentially very serious thing. I hope to find someone who knows about these things soon before the information goes away. There is no history file available, so we need to figure this out before its gone! By the way, sorry for the way it was posted. I am new here and cannot post this into the "normal" thread section yet. Hopefully that will change soon.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't believe this was any natural earthquake type movement as we would have all felt it. I believe it may have to do with the recent Hyder flare releasing a huge magnetic storm onto the Earth, but have nothing except this data to back that up. Maybe some kind of graviton type wave?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
By the way, it occurred at EVERY single working seismograph in the world at about the same time. They can't all be wrong, can they?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sounds like North Korea may be testing an underground nuclear weapon...

Just to show the UN they mean business...

Fox

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What was the severity of the readings on the Richter-scale?

I mean if you think about something that would cause readings all over the earth it would have to be VERY deep, so that the ripples would be noticed. It can't be in the core since it's liquid thus can't produce quakes?

[edit on 25/5/2010 by enteri]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
All the signs are here. We don't have much longer to make peace on our hearts.

+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Removed off topic comments. If you have an issue with another member's posts, please use the alert feature found at the bottom of every post. This will help prevent the discussion from going further off track.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think it was this

6 10/05/24 16:18:27 8.09S 71.56W 565.3 6.5M A ACRE, BRAZIL

link   

+27 more 
link   

Originally posted by FlightOfTheNavigator
NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!

I FARTED!

Can somebody please ban this troll?

As for the topic, I am intrigued, any experts care to add their educated opinion?

link   
The oil-spill is going on at an incredible rate, right? Usually, when they drill oil, they replace with water. It's probably not happening, so there is a big land mass that is suspended over nothing.
OP did say he was near oil-spill and that the movement was worst in his part of the world...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the Richter scale as it doesn't seem to be directly mentioned on the site. However, look at the Florida seismograph readings. I live in Jacksonville and didn't feel anything, so of course this is something else beside physical movement. With the readings shown here, we ALL would have felt something I think, had it been. The question is - what is it?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
BTW... we can't feel any earthquakes in Texas (which is where I live) because we live on solid rock...and according to locals we have earthquakes every day, but will never feel them because the rock below us absorbes it all. So, I know, when the BIG one happens, even us Texans will feel it. Selah!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by assasinforfather]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join