It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of E.T. and Past Lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I had an interesting dream the other night that has left me thinking and thinking...

It was daytime and myself and two friends were walking through a field. A spaceship then landed next to us and a variation of the typical Grey alien came out and addressed me. He said something like, "I have returned after all these years to take back the Candle which I had given you." Immediately a rush of memories of myself, in a past life, as a peasant in Medieval Europe consumed me where I saw this same Grey come down in a spaceship and hand me some sort of "magical" candle. He told me to keep it for now and hide it somewhere safe until he returned to retrieve it from me.
I came back to the present and told the Grey I didn't know where the Candle was. He became very angry with me and wounded me and then told me he would leave and never return because I had failed him. He then departed, leaving me in pain and feeling very depressed and confused.

In the dream the Alien actually did seem familiar to me. And even after I awoke he seemed a little familiar. I even feel like I knew his name in my dream.

So now I'm wondering what I should make of this dream. I started looking up some info on past-life regression. I don't necessarily believe in the past-life idea. I am open to it and a little curious.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi Katerna. Interesting dream for sure. Did it feel real to you? Do you, as you think about the dream, feel a longing to know? Do you beieve that aliens exist? Have you been visited or have you had other dreams about aliens or ships? Sorry about all the questions. Trying to see if in fact you know them or are using the imagery for something you must learn in life. But again, you talk of the scenes where you are a peasant girl. What type of music is haunting to you? What fears that may relate to this peasant scene bother you? Famine, lack of food, or gardening? You say you dont know about past lives or are sure, but you seem open to understanding that secret small voice inside of you, wich we all have. Helping us to intergrate all our encounters, past and present. I believe that time is always now. annyway, nice to listen and hope you get back to me. Im new on this site and am enjoying the discussions. Much peace, emelie

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by emelie
Hi Katerna. Interesting dream for sure. Did it feel real to you? Do you, as you think about the dream, feel a longing to know? Do you beieve that aliens exist? Have you been visited or have you had other dreams about aliens or ships? Sorry about all the questions. Trying to see if in fact you know them or are using the imagery for something you must learn in life. But again, you talk of the scenes where you are a peasant girl. What type of music is haunting to you? What fears that may relate to this peasant scene bother you? Famine, lack of food, or gardening? You say you dont know about past lives or are sure, but you seem open to understanding that secret small voice inside of you, wich we all have. Helping us to intergrate all our encounters, past and present. I believe that time is always now. annyway, nice to listen and hope you get back to me. Im new on this site and am enjoying the discussions. Much peace, emelie

Yes it felt quite real to me. I have been thinking about the dream all the time since. I absolutely believe in the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials.

I had another strange experience once where I half awoke from sleep, paralyzed. I was lying on my side and my entire body was vibrating while a very deep and somewhat frightening voice was chanting something behind me. I wanted to turn over to see but the voice told me that he/she/it was "god" and I was not permitted to turn over and see he/she/it, hence the reason I was paralyzed.

I was actually a peasant boy. Male, the same gender I am now. "Katerna" I think misleads people sometimes. Its Hindi for "dangerous".

Music that is most haunting to me or that hits me the most is probably orchestral music.

The only fear I remember feeling as the peasant boy was seeing this alien. And then the fear of "what do I do with this?" and "will I fail?"

I am very open to the idea of past lives. Its an idea that fascinates me. I would love to see a professional to take me through regression but lack the money to do so.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Meditate and ask for clarity. Ask for more and you will receive more pieces for your puzzle.

It could be just a dream, or it could be your life mission sparking to life. Interesting!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
I had an interesting dream the other night that has left me thinking and thinking...

It was daytime and myself and two friends were walking through a field. A spaceship then landed next to us and a variation of the typical Grey alien came out and addressed me. He said something like, "I have returned after all these years to take back the Candle which I had given you." Immediately a rush of memories of myself, in a past life, as a peasant in Medieval Europe consumed me where I saw this same Grey...
Any thoughts?

this reminded me of LOST, maybe you just saw that or the advert to that, still had the image's in your head, went to bed and your brain made a story out of the stored bits of random data images

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheNewKid]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Thanks, Visitor. I meditate whenever I can with the intention of connecting with my higher self and subconsciousness. I see weird things sometimes, but nothing very significant so far.

I read your latest post, btw. Interesting stuff. I've been searching for answers for some time now, trying to free myself from "the matrix", if you will.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

You may very well be correct. However I had this dream before I watched the series finale. Who knows, the mind is a very strange thing.

top topics

join