It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by wmd_2008

well for sure guys like him unless they make an app where you can see far off into space.....

What app are you talking about if its what I think you are talking about I have my reply ready so whats the app.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

One Moment.....

"Forget science."

I shall file that in my "Favourite ATS Quotes" folder!

It will be right up there with 2 of my other favourites:

"It got brighter & brighter which meant it was less dark”

.....and

"I saw a UFO today it was invisible"

"Forget science.".....

Yup.....that'll work!

You know, I almost feel sorry for the Nibirutees.....

How can they argue for so long, with so little?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

My mistake, I should have said that you have turned a site quoting the word Nibru into something to do with Nibiru and DOOMSDAY.

Oh yeah, shouldn't Oxford come under your evil scientist clique too?

Or are you just hand picking whatever the hell you want, as long as it goes along with your beliefs?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

Ive always wondered why people use the 'never been laid' put down to undermine someones intelligence. Maybe it's because the person who is getting laid all the time has nothing to offer the world......

What a stupid thing to say.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by dragnet53

How is it off topic, the OP posted this:

Originally posted by rajaten
Having had a previous thread on this topic closed and rerouted to a thread of old videos by youtube user "jcattera" which were thoroughly attacked by various ATS members, I feel it necessary to fight TPTB including those on this forum that desire to suppress this knowledge.

The OP is clearly supporting "jattera's" video.

The video I posted was debunking a video from "jcattera"...

So, if the OP is defending hoaxers, that only leaves one conclusion. Do you know what that is?

I do not support jcattera's videos. This is a new thread to present NEW information regarding nibiru. Having my previous thread closed is just an indication of the suppression at work here.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I do not support jcattera's videos. This is a new thread to present NEW information regarding nibiru. Having my previous thread closed is just an indication of the suppression at work here.

This from someone who suppressed information while quoting a website a few pages back. "lol damn you noticed
" Give me a break man! I don't see any "NEW information regarding nibiru" here. I don't think any of the links you posted have not been discussed already in other threads.

If the whole world is going to end and the only way to survive is to hide in a bunker then what's the point of going to a mountain? Do you believe said mountain is not part of this world and therefore will be immune to this Nibru?

There is no where you could go.. even if TPTB run to their bunkers I don't think they'd be safe. So why worry about something that probably won't even come true. If there was something coming our way that big we would know about it.. but it still wouldn't change anything. Only reason why I would want to know is so I could say my goodbyes to my loved ones

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I give up. Moderators please delete this thread. Get me out of this scum bucket of haters please. I would do it myself but now I cant edit the thread.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I give up. Moderators please delete this thread. Get me out of this scum bucket of haters please. I would do it myself but now I cant edit the thread.

Rajaten.....

I told you where Nibiru would lead you.

You need to focus on some better quality material.

I can point you to some interesting threads, if you wish.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What's the matter, can't take what you dish out? Come on I want some new nibiru information.. please don't suppress this new nibiru information you have presented to us in this thread! Oh wait there was nothing new... yeah please delete this waste of space.

BTW so nice of you to throw childish insults.. scum bucket of haters
I don't hate you, but you seem to be just after points, or just too lazy to search as your just repeating information that's already been discussed. And despite your signature I think your mind is pretty closed and your in a free fall. I still keep an open mind about this subject at least... that's far more than most here.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I notice they don't like attacking me so much like the OP. I love it when they do that to me.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by One Moment

You know, I almost feel sorry for the Nibirutees.....

No need to feel sorry for us, we "Nibirutees" will be just fine.

Keep your pity.

Something tells me you will need it more than "us" someday soon.

Thanks, but no thanks.

- KC

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

SO what will you say if nothing happens in 2012 re Nibiru how will it be explained apart from a date change as usual!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Why do we come here in the first place?

I'm sure this thread was started with good intentions to collaborate information. Why is it then, so many on ATS come to an alternative news/blog site only to contradict and put down ideas of others who are merely trying to make sense of the unknown?
I, like many of you out there are curious by nature and "think out of the box". I've done my research of this subject as well as many others of this nature and concluded that we know nothing 100% for sure. For every exhibit of proof on Nibiru there is some counter-proof. I for one still believe that there is something more to this (Nibiru / Marduk / Tzoltze ek' / Hercolumbus / Destroyer...Etc) story due to the convergence of scientific data, biblical accounts, myths and prophecies from many cultures as well as world effects that we are all feeling, to believe it's all a hoax or to be disregarded entirely.
We come to sites like ATS to be able to express and share new ideas and information on subjects that most people we live around would laugh at or just not understand because they don't think like us! Instead of the bickering and insults that are flung around this site, we need to unite and work towards finding the truth. If you don't agree with what the Original Poster says, then don't post anything. This wasn't a thread for you then!
There are better constructive ways to disagree and share what you know with the rest of us then by bashing others by saying its already disproven or a Hoax. Nothing has been proved one way or the other. That's why we are here. To help us find that little bit of truth that start with every great conspiracy! It is said, that even Satan himself mixes the truth with lies to distort reality, just like all great conspiracies. If there is no truth at all in it, then there is no conspiracy! We have to weed through all this info like detectives on a case to extract the most truth out as possible. Eventually, when we step back at look at what we collected, we might finally see the bigger picture!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

For every exhibit of proof on Nibiru there is some counter-proof.

I have seen no proof of Nibiru. I have seen no evidence of Nibiru. Everything I have seen clearly shows that there is no new planet within the orbits of the known planets. In fact, no new planet can be even in the Kuiper belt, which is well beyond the orbits of the known planets.

The only thing I have seen so far is the claim that myths are history. Usually the myths used are either twisted around or outright hoaxes.

we need to unite and work towards finding the truth.

You say this, but as soon as someone points towards the evidence people begin screaming foul. Why? Do you want to see the evidence? Do you want to be fooled by hoaxes?

Sure there are lots of tidbits of truth in the lies. That's what keeps the claims plausible. Did the Sumerians exist? Yes. Was there a word Nibiru? Yes. Did Sitchin lie about a lot of other things. You bet! Are there brown dwarfs? Yes. Are brown dwarfs close to us? By cosmological standards yes. Are any within our solar system? Not that we can detect and we can detect those out a long way from Earth.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

SO what will you say if nothing happens in 2012 re Nibiru how will it be explained apart from a date change as usual!

Things are already happening now in 2010 because of Nibiru. The signs of Nibiru are everywhere.

This is only the beginning.

To answer your question, if 2012 comes and goes and all is well, I will never believe in another conspiracy again........................ever.

We'll see. Only time will tell.

Fact of the matter is though, Nibiru, 2012 isn't just some rumor like Y2K. I believe it to be very real.

Instead of looking down at the BP oil disaster, we should be looking up for Nibiru. That is, if you can manage to see through all of the chemtrails.

- KC

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Instead of looking down at the BP oil disaster, we should be looking up for Nibiru. That is, if you can manage to see through all of the chemtrails.

The BP oil spill is real, and will have consequences beyond the year 2012. How will looking up for Niburu change anything? If it comes, it comes. Where are your priorities?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

The BP oil spill is real, and will have consequences beyond the year 2012. How will looking up for Niburu change anything? If it comes, it comes. Where are your priorities?

Sure the BP oil spill is real. I also think it is a diversion of sorts of something much bigger, such as Nibiru.

"They" could have done much more to prevent the oil disaster from getting so far out of hand.

Where are my priorities? You might want to direct that question to the powers that be.

- KC

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

Why do we come here in the first place?

That really is the big question for some here, it would seem. I'll change it a little bit. Why do some come here in the first place???

Why would a person come to an alternative conspiracy site and constantly and only post argumentative and negative comments against conspiracies?

It truly has to make one question their motives and 'heart' condition.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that if someone claims that

The blood of the baby tunas are polluting our glaciers

we should all jump on the bandwagon and find out who is covering up thing horrendous deed, even if it a well known deed of the whale-sheep hybrids from the lost continent of Malarkistan?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thank you for your quick response and insight to my post. You set the example of what I was refering to. Why did you repond to this thread, to this post? What do you get out of hanging around threads that you disagree with? Is your purpose here to make sure people don't fall for lies or delusions? If so then I commemorate your enthusiasm! If not, then what do you get out of it?

"I have seen no proof of Nibiru. I have seen no evidence of Nibiru"

I did not claim there was proof of Nibiru, only exhibits of proof. There is a difference! I also claimed the existense of counter-proof.

The problem with:

"Everything I have seen clearly shows that there is no new planet within the orbits of the known planets. In fact, no new planet can be even in the Kuiper belt, which is well beyond the orbits of the known planets."

Nibiru theoretically does not orbit within the known planets. That is why you would not find it there. Also defining what a planet is, can cause confusion. Until recent time, planets were all bodies that exist in space to early astronomers including the Moon, the Sun, other stars and comets as well. Recently, scientist believe there is a Brown Dwarf very near to our solar system. If the myth is correct then, Nibiru could be a brown dwarf with it's own planets and moons that exists on a highly ecliptic orbit to our system. in 2003, NEAT: a comet twice the size of jupiter rounded the sun and was only observed months before the near miss. This only shows us that even NASA and amature astronomers don't know and see everything.

It's good to be skeptical, (which I am about everything I first hear) It's another to disreguard the whole thing because one or two examples seemed to be disproven. Even if all but one of the exhibits of proof for it's existence turn out to be frauds, the truth is still in the one!

I've gone through the rabbit hole on this issue like many here and came out the other side. I've done my fair share of research and still have a grasp of reality. I do not claim I know the truth, just the realization that I know nothing for sure! Do you know for sure? We all know that answer! You don't! If you have no usefull information on this subject, then quietly close the door behind you and let the rest of us work in peace. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join