It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Its getting closer, chemtrails are failing tptb,

look skywards people

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sorry, but this sort of nonsense gives poor Jean Luc a sinking feeling, for the future of Humanity (and, judging by his expression, a headache too):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]

Sheesh....even the chimps are laughing!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d601cdebe7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What about this one?

Good old IRAS retraction.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Just so you know, that picture in the video was taken with an iPhone 3G. Last I looked thats not really a decent camera by a long way. I would point out that there seems to be alot of Lens Flares in that image, and quite frankly, most if not all those artifacts he points out are most likely lens flares or similar. Sure, I wouldn't normally expect to get that many lens flares in a picture, but that would be with a normal camera, not one on a phone. Most Camera Phones seem to have flat plastic/glass over the lens of the camera, and this seems to give a lot of lens flares all over the place on my cmaera phone as well.

With a decent camera or lens (like at least an entry level SLR) I could maybe rate this as being slightly plausible that he's got something, but with that quality of camera, no. There is also nothing to say he didn't edit it to put those in either, since I can't seem to get any Exif data past the camera model (and shutter speed), and it quite clearly was edited, as there is no way the iPhone only takes pictures at 1024x768 at most.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by apex

Who knows? Its still a question really. Maybe you're right and maybe you're not.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Are you going to spam every thread you can find with this discredited video. C'mon rajaten I thought you were over posting lens flare videos. Guess you showed me to be in error.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It is well established that there have not been pole shifts in 200My. They are also slow. I certainly I am not going to waste time watching another long winded pathetic attempt to claim that another multi-million year event is about to occur.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Gravity studies make it impossible for a new planet sized mass to within the orbits of the known planets. Regardless of what is in the image it can't be a new planet, let alone three.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This isnt a lens flare.

It cant be a sun dog because the sun isnt in the sky yet, its not venus,mercury or mars because its too big. Its not the moon because that is in the complete opposite direction. It is not a comet or asteroid because it is perfectly spherical. debunk away..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I looked at the first video and its a useless piece of junk with someone making mostly pointless commentary over an image that looks out of focus.

The video could be anything from an out of focus shot of Venus to an out of focus street lamp. It's not possible to tell due to the dubious nature of the video.

How can anyone claim what it is based on this video.

The second video was 14 minutes long. I do not have 14 minutes of time to waste. Is there a particular point in the video where something is said that you want to tell everyone? A short synopsis is either a recommendation or a requirement when posting a video at ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It cant be a sun dog because the sun isnt in the sky yet, its not venus,mercury or mars because its too big. Its not the moon because that is in the complete opposite direction. It is not a comet or asteroid because it is perfectly spherical. debunk away..

We don't know if any of that is true in this video. It is such a piece of junk. All we have is the word of the narrator. Frankly, how do we know the narrator is aware of these things other than the sun not being up? There is no date, direction, background stars. Just internet junk is all it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Oh please NO!!!!!!!!

Not "VonHelton" again!!!!

Hang on, I just wrote a post about him, and that same video....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...since YOU keep re-posting the same stupid videos, in the other "nibiru" thread, I guess I have to copy/paste MY post, also from the other thread!!

( BTW...do you really want to use that nutcase VonHelton as a "source"?? Might wish to check out the other threads that have featured some of his "works"....
):

Here's the relevant portion, omitting the responses to another ATS member in original post:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I looked at VonHelton's crap video.....(what the H was that beverage, at 1:32??? What a buffoon!!!)

He puts up the images, dated 15 October 2010 if I read them correctly...and I see NOTHING! Nice images, from SOHO, but nothing unusual.

He belongs in the loony bin....jeez, I hope he didn't procreate....the "baby" he mentions, in the "other room" that might be "coming in"....It isn't his, is it?? (If it is, someone should call CPS).

(I didn't keep watching...but), Oh! The suspense! Did the baby come in, or not? Find out!!! Tune in next week, same batspit crazy time, same batspit crazy channel.....if nothing else, he's consistent in his delusions....

So, anyone can Google for images of Venus, crossing in front of the Sun. To see relative sizes, taking into account the diameter of Venus (very much like Earth, only slightly smaller) and its relative distance, and perspective. THEN one could imagine what sort of (imaginary) "orb" would create a silhouette (if any, as suggested by Mr. Crazylegs), and how large it would be in comparison, based on approximate distance and diameter. You could play with a lot of numbers and scenarios....might help with that science fiction novel outline, if someone is writing one.

BTW, taking a look at that V-H video....here's a comment from about three hours ago...a RATIONAL, reasonable and sane one:

Von - that object in the sky is VENUS, 100% verified, any program will show the correct locations of all planetary bodys, even an iphone application will show VENUS was that object....

"Nuff said about HIM!!!

edit on 24 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hey rajaten!

Thanks for that coast to coast am interview. Listening to it right now, really interesting indeed!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

You're welcome

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I guess you decided against telling me where there was anything of interest in that video. I'm not really surprised. Did you notice that the background of the out of focus blob was blank? That happens when the camera is out of focus.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow......I was trying to be open minded until you used a "warning from Michael Jackson"
..........and the "light beings"....... I appreciate your passion, but it would best be used for reality. You seem to be a very intelligent girl, apply that intelligence to real causes, and you could be a force to be reckoned with

Peace! Kat

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
here's an image i took the other day of the sun on a cold cloudless day. i noticed something in the picture so i inverted it. would it be the moon? i'm a total novice when it comes to things like this

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thank you for sharing new material, and bringing different points of view and questions around to review.
I find that keeping an open mind and never saying never, promotes fertile thinking and allows for discovery.
I hope I'm never too closed and restricted in what I allow and entertain in my thoughts as I continue to age and grow.
You'll always know what you'll find when running over the spot on the ground,
it's not until we venture into the unfamiliar that we allow ourselves to find something new.
Thanks for the possible possibilities.
SF

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Verry interresting photo

I am not daring to say that is nibiru, but it looks interresting though...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miece

The suna nd the moon shuld be about the same size in an image. That is why eclipses occur. Unless the sun and moon were nearly the same size eclipses would not be possible. The object in the image is hard to identify due to the poor quality of the image and any image processing that has been applied to it. It is more likely to be the sun and a lens flare.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join