It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

LOL. None of that is proof of Nibiru. Did you read any of the articles or just the headlines?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Need some hints? No problem. Venus has an orbit much further out from the sun and rarely passes between the sun and Earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
COME AND GET IT! STEP RIGHT UP! GET YOUR NIBIRU PROOF RIGHT HERE PEOPLE!

news.softpedia.com...

arxiv.org...

lanl.arxiv.org...

Knowledge is power. Peace

From your own source:

It was found to be wandering around some 9 light-years away from the Sun, which is very close by cosmic standards,

Do you realise that it would take 9 years even at the speed of light to reach us for an object 9 light years away from us!

Knowledge can be powerful, as long as you understand the meaning and the science behind it.
So take your tin-hat off and do some learning.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by john124]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Have you considered the possibility of ET intelligence... a civilization with tech beyond your understanding........with capabilities to propel an entire planet or star in a direction and speed out of the ordinary laws of physics in a controlled manner...perhaps to coincide with another rare astronomical event.....

Let me put it in terms you may understand: Ever considered buying a jet engine off ebay and strapping it to your beat up old car and seeing how fast it can go?

lol

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Then none of the articles you posted are relevant since all of the articles deal with known physics. You are invoking "magic". If you want to invoke "magic", then there is no need to try and give some scientific rationale for your claims.

In the persistent jovian mass article it states that the object being postulated has a fairly low possibility of existing and also cannot be the so-called Nemesis object. They call it Tyche to reflect that the object is not the one responsible for the suggested 26My extinction events.

None of the articles are consistent with a 2012 scenario and none of the articles suggest "magic", i.e. something outside of the known laws of physics.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereo you remind me of Charlie:

srsly

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I'm not going to waste my time watching the video. Can you put your comment into words?

Do you mean that I actually read the articles?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Within the video lies the key to the dilemma, the missing piece to your puzzle, the answer to your question. If you dont want to take the time to watch the entire video then dont, your loss.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

To watch an entire video is a waste of time. There is no answer in there. It begins with lies and there is no indication that it will not be all lies.

If you think that what I have posted is wrong then please tell me where I made a mistake. I have posted that Rand is not Rand, that he has no degree, that his resume is a fanciful pile of junk, that he has had a run in with the law, that he begins his so-called 101 class with lies about the reports in the papers.

Do you contest any of those statements?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

the answer to your question.

And what is the question?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That was perfect!
Chaaarrrrliiieeeee!
lol

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zosocoda

Maybe you could answer the questions I posed to Rajaten since they are unable to substantiate their own claims.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I have no clue! I will say that it real hard for me to discount the fact that there may be something to it all. There has been an abundance of earthly movement steadily building for some years it seems. Which pushes me to wonder whats "pushing on us" so to speak.
But I think the only way we will really know for sure is when its hanging in the sky close enough to see it. I mean, if we are talking about something that is "alien" to us, then we can't project our human theories on it. It's not human is it. Why would we expect something not like us and "God like" to act in the same manner as us. Who knows!
But it sure has been entertaining watching you two go at it.
With all due respect, lighten up Charlie! Nobody really knows!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The notion that nothing is impossible is absurd. The notion that no one knows is absurd as well.

Just as I can predict that if you let go of a rock in your hand it will fall through the air and hit the ground, so can astronomers show that no undiscovered planet sized objects can be within the orbits of the known planets. In fact, no planet sized object could be within 320AU. That's 8 times the distance to Pluto.

A good example of how well celestial mechanics is understood is shown by accurate predictions made by astronomers about occultations of stars. These happen when objects even as small as asteroids pass between the Earth and the star. The exact place on Earth and the exact times can be predicted well in advance of the event. Just think of the complexity of the problem with all sorts of planets and the sun and moons all pulling on the object and everything moving and turning and yet the results are accurate because the mechanics of the solar system are known with great precision.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

If he saw Nibiru plain as day in front of his eyes, then he would just say it is a figment of his imagination.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I saw that a long time ago. I was like they seriously had to be on crack or meth to create such a weird funny cartoon.

But I agree with you on that charlie part. But I don't think stereo would of gone in the cave. I give him that much.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

lol I think its quite obvious to anyone what is really going on here.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by john124

Have you considered the possibility of ET intelligence... a civilization with tech beyond your understanding........with capabilities to propel an entire planet or star in a direction and speed out of the ordinary laws of physics in a controlled manner...perhaps to coincide with another rare astronomical event.....

i have all considerated this

we are only a few hundred of years old in term of technology
some races are hundred of thousand of year old

but you know some peoples(humans) dont like the idea that someone might be more advanced than us...

just imagine a race of a hundred thousand of years old ...
they can have technologies beyond our understanding

[edit on 8/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Great thread :O

S&F

i beleive nibiru exist and some very powerfull being are living there
the moon was a long time ago part of earth
its plausible that nibiru made this impact causing this separation
maybe destroying all life on earth in one shot

there is a picture of 2 dinosaurs fighting
their bones were in position of fighting .....
it can be only caused by a nuke or something big that impacted earth

500th POSTS !!!!!!!!
FIVE HUNDRED POST ON ATS

its a sign that i posted my 500th post here
lol

[edit on 8/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Cheers dude
Grz on your 500 posts!

Hey seriously man you should get that thing on your body x-rayed or just get a blade and gouge it out I wanna see wth it is. Imagine if its like that thing in the matrix movie that they put in neo's belly button lol

[edit on 24-8-2010 by rajaten]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join