It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This new thread is to track the various NEW evidence that arises concerning Nibiru and the coming apocalypse of 2012.

Having had a previous thread on this topic closed and rerouted to a thread of old videos by youtube user "jcattera" which were thoroughly attacked by various ATS members, I feel it necessary to fight TPTB including those on this forum that desire to suppress this knowledge.

Please post and discuss new evidence, photos, videos, articles relevant to this issue here.

Lucus on the destroyer star: www.youtube.com...

May 24th 2010 in China: www.youtube.com...

May 21st 2010: Nibiru is not mars: www.youtube.com...

36 Predicted trends leading up to 2012:
www.naturalnews.com...

China to Build Survival Shelters:
2012news.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by rajaten]

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
I feel it necessary to fight TPTB including those on this forum that desire to supress this knowledge.

It's called denying ignorance.

You should try it some time!

+55 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why are you against me presenting new evidence on this topic? Seems to me you are the one who wants to encourage ignorance with a comment like that.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The true evidence of the incoming brown dwarf does not consist of giving links to endless videos. 'It's Nibiru!' Who says? No, the proof of the pudding is in the eating - EARTH CHANGES!
Just look around, more every day - THAT's your sought-after proof.

mclinking

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So why have none of the thousands of very talented amateur astronomers across the entire globe picked up on this thing that several "youtube" fanatics have?

Are they all missing something or is this just complete and utter nonsense made up by fools who are wasting space on ats?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What makes you believe that is Nibiru in either video?

Looks like the sun to me in the first video.

If it was Nibiru and you could see it with the naked eye where are all the other reports of it being witnessed by people around the world?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You may want to read the definition below. What you provided was evidence of nothing. Quite frankly, it left me fairly confused. Please find something other than links to youtube video's that show us not one iota of evidence of your claim. All you are really doing is bogging down the actual research that does go on here.

thanks

Druidae

ev·i·dence
   /ˈɛvɪdəns/ Show Spelled [ev-i-duhns] noun, verb,-denced, -denc·ing.
–noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
–verb (used with object)
to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.
—Idiom
in evidence, plainly visible; conspicuous: The first signs of spring are in evidence.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Its been proven a hoax, deny ignorance!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

lol I wish I had an IR telescope so I could take my own footage of this thing.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why are you against me presenting new evidence on this topic? Seems to me you are the one who wants to encourage ignorance with a comment like that.

Originally posted by mclinking
The true evidence of the incoming brown dwarf does not consist of giving links to endless videos. 'It's Nibiru!' Who says? No, the proof of the pudding is in the eating - EARTH CHANGES!
Just look around, more every day - THAT's your sought-after proof.
mclinking

Gravitational astronomy is far enough along that if a brown dwarf were close enough to induce gross changes in the behavior of the Earth, the gravitational anomaly would have been noted.

It's only "evidence" when it doesn't contradict common sense.

Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation,

F=G (mass 1 x mass 2/r squared),

makes it absurd that a brown dwarf should have detectable gravitational effects on Earth much farther away than our own Sun.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Murky]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlightOfTheNavigator

nom nom nom
from www.naturalnews.com...
"#2 - Food supply disruptions hit western nations

There will be one or more serious disruptions in the food supply that will wake up Americans to the possibility that their food may not be as secure or plentiful as they had imagined. While this could take the form of a crop disease that spreads across corn or wheat farms, it's more likely to involve radical weather patterns that destroy crops and limit food.."

uh oh

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If I was to think like you and try and defend you I would state;

As far as I am aware amateur astronomers are not all running around with IR telescopes...

But you must convert to the Deny Ignorance band wagon, its been so much fun since I limited my outlook on life..

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Throwing pearls to swine

+32 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

What happened to decorum and civility?
Calling people fools because they do not believe what you believe is the height of the ignorance this site is "suppposed" to be about.

No one has proved anything about anything 100%. NOTHING IS 100%.
That's why you "believe" something, or have faith in it. Or not, depending on which side of the fence you are on.
If you wish not to believe in Nibiru, bully for you mate, but don't go trashing somebody because they do.
If you want to believe in God, (just an example) again, good for you, but don't go trashing those that don't.
That, to me, is ignorance.
I like this site, most of the time, but this ranting back and forth with no real evidence for either side makes me wish for the end to come. It lessens the site and accomplishes nothing.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

As I just said to you in the other thread.....

Unfortunately you are "up against it" with this Nibiru stuff.

You'll just end up at dead ends......& I think you are validating my comment by way of the "evidence" you are posting.

IMHO you would ultimately find it more rewarding to focus on better quality subjects in this UFO / alien area of information & discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Murky

Are you blind look at the world around you dude its comming apart at the seams.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I know im seriously tempted to join the horde of self righteous ATSers but Im in a good mood at the moment so Im going to tolerate them for as long as I can.

The sheep are always beckoning lol "join ussss, joooooiiinnnn uuusssss"

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Not some but all ancient civilizations speak of the destroyer,and in the same text. I would believe them before any of these ats nurds who have never been laid in there live,s

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmongo4
reply to post by grantbeed

What happened to decorum and civility?
Calling people fools because they do not believe what you believe is the height of the ignorance this site is "suppposed" to be about.

No one has proved anything about anything 100%. NOTHING IS 100%.
That's why you "believe" something, or have faith in it. Or not, depending on which side of the fence you are on.
If you wish not to believe in Nibiru, bully for you mate, but don't go trashing somebody because they do.
If you want to believe in God, (just an example) again, good for you, but don't go trashing those that don't.
That, to me, is ignorance.
I like this site, most of the time, but this ranting back and forth with no real evidence for either side makes me wish for the end to come. It lessens the site and accomplishes nothing.

I couldn't agree with you more mate. It is getting tiresome with the lack of respect for what people choose to believe.

I am skeptical at the best of times, however I still am open minded enough to entertain these interesting theories and part of me wants them to be proven right just to stop the broken record of individuals chanting 'deny ignorance' to almost every post that doesnt produce enough evidence at a glance.

You can disagree with someone and state your reasons in a civil manner, there is no need for this obnoxious mockery that we witness so often in recent times.

When I personally approach a thread, I may think to myself that the evidence given is not convincing but if I find the theory or article interesting I like to discuss and look to see what people have to say in ragard of it. I no longer seem to have that choice as calls for it to be moved to Hoax or Trash are up by the second page of the thread, where it will no doubt receive little to no attention. Yet, still these posters cannot see the harm they are doing, they see it as their righteous duty.

If that isn't ignorance, what is?

And as per the motto of this site, we should deny it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join