It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 and the Gulf attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.dailyfinance.com...
www.youtube.com...
-----------------------------------------------
www.un.org...

'It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations Charter to which the American people henceforth pledge their allegiance.'
President G.H.W.Bush addressing U.N. '92' Rio Summit

'Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced... a major shift in the priorities of both governments and idividuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. The shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be intergrated into individual and collective decision making at every level.'
------------------------------------------------
www.earthcharterinaction.org...

'The real goal of the Earth Charter is that it will in fact become like the Ten Commandments...'
Maurice Strong
www.youtube.com...

'My hope is that this charter will be a kind of Ten Commandments'-----Mikhail Gorbachev
'The threat of enviromental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the new world order'-----Mikhail Gorbachev 1996
(Monetary & Economic Review page 5)
files.meetup.com...

'In searching for a new enemey to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill... All these dangers are caused by human intervention...'
www.unep.ch...

'Moreover, governments are planning to deploy fiscal
resources on an unprecedented scale: at the time of writing, proposed fiscal stimulus packages totalled
around US$3.0 trillion globally'
-----------------------------------------------

For the record, I dont think this was an accident.

Now, is the oil leak part of 'their' plan and pushing through Agenda 21?

2/3's of all Americans live on a coast. How many on the Gulf Coast and the East Coast?

Could they be doing this to make alot of people relocate not by Martial Law, at least openly, but through man made disaster?

Im sure I can find more stuff to link that would be damning, but I figure that was enough to get a decent discussion going about all this and how it might play into Agenda 21...

Thoughts

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
nice find
I hadnt seen this before
S&F

got some reading to do

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words. And please read it all. Its alot, but when you put it together, it makes sense.

I could add alot more, but I think weve all seen enough to figure something aint right, how else did we end up then at ATS...

Lets take it a step further...

If this is whats going on, 'they' could pin it on several different 'individuals'. Iran, N. Korea, Domestics, Al-CIADUH, and so on and so on.

Now, to relocate all these people from a wasteland of oil sheen and dead animals, youd need alot of 'civil' support. National Guard, Military, and 'Contractors'...

Now, where do all these displaced citizens go?

Well, funny you should ask, How about this:
www.indianamilitia.org...

I know, CAMP FEMA doesnt exist... But I digress.

Heres how its structured:
wpcontent.answers.com...
10 regions...
(Now remember, these dont exist either)
www.constitution.org...
Who would oversee each region?
www.whitehouse.gov...
And there counterparts:
info.publicintelligence.net...

See how far that rabbit hole just may go?

new topics

join