It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Squid From Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I never cease to be amazed at the diversity our planet hosts and with 3/4 of the planet being water, the oceans provide many o strange and unique creatures, many just being seen in recent times.
This thing blew me away! So complex and bizarre is it's design, and it's striking presence entails both beauty and boldness. Thanks Gaia......
Peace

VAMPIRE SQUID

Dig the music too!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I came for blood sucking. Leaving disappointed.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What an absolute beauty.
Now if we could just keep the humans from messing with their home.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What horrible music!

I tried to watch it muted, but the text looks like it was written by someone just starting high school.

OUTSTANDING.... and not in a good way.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
What horrible music!

I tried to watch it muted, but the text looks like it was written by someone just starting high school.

OUTSTANDING.... and not in a good way.

I didn't mind the music - but I certainly agree about the text.
He's pretty enough to overlook all of it though.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I love the deep-sea life they keep discovering. The "Dumbo" squid is pretty cool looking, too. Makes even a squid look almost cute.
Mostly looking at squid makes me hungry for calamari salad. I'll have to have sushi for lunch tomorrow.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If you use the search feature, you would see that you are roughly the 70th person to post info on the Vampire Squid for this web site.

Congratulations on breaking this story!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Pliskin

Hello from the unknowing # 71. I know I am supposed to do a search before I post, and I did. [Vampire Squid] I thought I saw nothing, hold on....
Okay, I pulled a bonehead move over here and only looked at the heading title of the posts and not the info beneath. I am still a little new here and learning as I go.
So I owe you a thanks
for pointing out the obvious that somehow escaped me....my bad, I'll put on the dunce hat for a while.

I did not post this as a "breaking story" , I wanted to share something that I thought was uniquely amazing. Is there another place I should have posted this?
Peace

[edit on 25-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by Mr Pliskin

Hello from the unknowing # 71. I know I am supposed to do a search before I post, and I did. [Vampire Squid] I thought I saw nothing, hold on....
Okay, I pulled a bonehead move over here and only looked at the heading title of the posts and not the info beneath. I am still a little new here and learning as I go.
So I owe you a thanks
for pointing out the obvious that somehow escaped me....my bad, I'll put on the dunce hat for a while.

I did not post this as a "breaking story" , I wanted to share something that I thought was uniquely amazing. Is there another place I should have posted this?
Peace

[edit on 25-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]
Hey, hey, hey!
No big deal. I was just busting your potatoes.

top topics

join