It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke shows his Masonic Handshake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
David Icke shows you his Masonic Handhshake.

Wow, I never noticed his hands look like that. I think he is a good man and all you people have been misinterpreting, the guys been a great force in waking people up, you need to use your discerment before just believing people who want you to believe that the good guys are bad guys.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Icke is definitely one of the good guys.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lol, I really wanted to hear the date.

Funny video, good guy in my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Icke just steals peoples work and claim it to be his. He did it to alex jones and Zecharia Sitchin. I can't believe people follow this nut.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I believe David Icke had published books and also was on tv talking about the same things he is now before Alex jones had even aired his first public access show in Austin.

Nobody really "steals" the government is corrupt idea. It's just a fact and so people tell it the way they see it. Obviosuly some ideas on issues and opinions on things are going to be the same, especially if the information being presented is the truth.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
His hand is afflicted with arthritis. His knees too. That is why he had to quit professional foot ( soccer ) at the age of 21, I think. I like is work a lot.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think his heart is in the right place.

But his head clearly isn't.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I didnt know arthritis could make your hand look like it was smashed in some type of machinery. Guess Aleve wont work for him!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Icke is just another in a long line of fear mongers. Buy his books/dvds and find salvation or the human eating reptilians will eat you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join