It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I recorded Two Frank's 'Ghost Box' EVP Session on Youtube, Whoa! Did you hear that?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think Ive talked to you before about this, but I just wanted to give you another warning.

Opening up contact to the other side can result in you not be left alone by the other side, Ie you could get haunted all the time by spirits trying to get you to help them.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I am pretty sure you did in fact on the other thread. I appreciate your concern wholeheartedly then and now. However, I feel that there are people that are more susceptible to this than others. In the original thread I responded with this in relation to this subject:

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by XXXN3O

I appreciate the information in your post and share some of the same views as were in the quote from your post.

Although, As far as the "open door" traveling with and amongst a recording, I don't concur with that view at all. To me, albeit this is dealing with the unknown, the known aspects that we are dealing with counter that claim imho.

Consider this analogy:

In front of me, is a door to outside. I walk out this door. I can feel a breeze from outside when I walk through it. I can feel the suns heat beating down on me as I walk outside. I can go in or out of this door as it is my door and I am the only one walking through this door. It is my door and no one else's. Now, I film a video or take a bunch of pictures of me doing everything I just mentioned involving my door. I distribute this media to 1,000,000 people. Not one of them will feel the breeze, the heat of the sun, or be able to go in or out of this door as it is not their door and they are merely observers of my door.

I hope that made sense. I think that what ever negative or positive outcome could stem from "opening a door" to this dimension would be limited to the person that directly "opened the door" or were in the presence of that door during when contact was made.

I firmly believe that we are susceptible to these negative and positive energies in our everyday lives. Granted one's susceptibility is agreeably more at risk the closer one allows themselves to get to said energies, but none the less the energy is always there.

Without citing sources, there have been plenty of cases of unprovoked demonic possessions. From what I have read, forces good and evil affect us daily. For example, the positive or negative thoughts or emotions that one has about someone or something, attempts to encroach on your power of will in the everyday decisions one makes in their life. I have learned that these forces, positive and negative, are very elusive and most people's ability to recognize said forces are severely lacking and are chalked up to their own cognition. When in reality, I feel that the vast majority of an individuals cognition is influenced by unseen forces, both good and evil. For whatever reason, some people are seemingly more susceptible to these forces than others.

It is my feeling that our souls are the receivers of a constant barrage of good vs. evil in a battle to win the rights to our soul. In the end, to the victor go the spoils of one more soul in the army of good vs. evil. As black and white as this sounds, and as much as I stress that roughly 2 weeks ago I would have vehemently debated this notion, it as of late a notion that is completely concrete to me.

Thank you for your post and the information that you have provided to this thread!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I downloaded your 1st EVP and made it a vid

[edit on 26/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Wow, you Rock!!!

ETA: removed the ATS embed.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ill put them on youtube...then we can see the time stamps

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I patiently await your diligent work, Thank You for going out of your way!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

[edit on 26/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Awesome! I can't listen now because I am at work...These look great!! I will listen to these when I get homw this evening. Again, thank you for devoting the time to do this I greatly appreciate it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaspar64

Uber can I ask wether you have experienced anything of a negative or paranormal nature since your original thread to this day ?

Not a thing! Unless you consider some of the voices I am allegedly recording, there are some apparent negative entities based on some of the responses I am getting. I have been cussed out more than once.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Okay so I wast just listening to these recordings again, The beginning of EVP session 4. I cropped a 7sec clip This is what I hear:

(click to open player in new window)

The direct link to the media incase the embed doesn't work: (ETA: which it didn't)
EVP capture

I say "Hello Everybody" ....then you hear a "Hi" from what sounds like a younger person, it cut me off as I was saying "we're here", I respond with "Hi, ...I heard you", then I hear a guy faintly say "she is young", then I say "boy you sounded young".

This is similar to some of the earlier recordings where I found they were answering or responding to something before I finished saying it or before I said it all together.

This raises some HUGE questions.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I will listen to these soon. At the moment i really really have to catch up on house work

abracadabra just isn’t working, i tried zapping the dishes with fairy wand (wooden spoon) but that didn’t work either.. looks like it has to be manual labour. *sigh*

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wrong thread.

[edit on 27/5/2010 by ArMaP]

Or maybe not, if this works.

[edit on 27/5/2010 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join