It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I recorded Two Frank's 'Ghost Box' EVP Session on Youtube, Whoa! Did you hear that?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Okay this was just a test run, and Whoa!!!...and don't hate, this is my first Youtube video ever. However I specifically hear evidence of voices responding to my requests. Forgive my stammering in the video, I will work out the kinks over time
I clearly hear them responding to my "ATS - Above Top Secret" plugs and A LOT More!! Am I the only one who hears it?

A girl says "Top" at 1:14 ...is that just me, and I swear I hear them try to say "ATS" ...then "John" says his name.

Thoughts?

ETA: More to Come

[edit on 5/24/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You know what, the girl that says "top", that's Laura, I remember her voice. If you followed the original thread and listened to the recordings, that's Laura in the "Now Laura's here" mp3. I am almost positive that's the same voice.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For the life of me, why would I want to provoke, or invoke these demonic entities? Yes, they exist. Do I need proof, no. I prefer to listen to my minister preaching the Good News of our G_D Lord Jesus Christ.
Of course, IMHO

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

demonic entities?

To me they don't sound demonic. What I am getting is that they are merely trying to communicate. The majority of what I have been able to gather is that they respond. Which to me is just a cry to show that they are there. What makes that demonic?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Other than being painful on the ears this really accomplishes nothing. If you want to make a believer out of me you're going to need better evidence than piercing white noise. Aside from the name John I made absolutely nothing out.

I don't understand the concept here either, supposing spirits are out there what makes you think they are able to communicate on radio waves? What reason would there be for this and what proof is there that it isn't random white noise that from time to time coincidentally SEEMS to be responding?

I've watched nearly a dozen ghost box videos and have yet to be convinced. At least with actual EVP you can typically make out what their saying and don't have the outside variable of the radio.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Please see the initial thread: I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

The vid in the OP is not of the quality as my initial recordings. I am only beginning to try and make this in video form as per the requests on the ATS Live show last week.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay, take 2

This time I am not going to post what I heard, but I am going to allow you to make your own assumptions.

I would like to add though, that listening to this is best done with headphones as to block out any BG noise!

[edit on 5/24/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

1.13 top - female voice
1.22 top secret - male voice
1.41 top secret
2.11 hey john male voice

ill listen again and try to make out the ?

this i heard from the first youtube link, will listen to the second one now

[edit on 24/5/10 by Whateva69] opps typo 0.13 is meant to be 1.13

[edit on 24/5/10 by Whateva69] 1.41 and 2.01 removed from post.

[edit on 24/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Okay so I downloaded EVP session 3 and listened through the first 6 minutes of it.

What exactly am I supposed to be hearing? All I hear, other than the painful noise of the caused by constantly switching stations, are random snippets of what sound like radio programs. This could easily explain why you hear recurring voices as DJs or news announcers for your local radio-stations would work on a regular basis.

Another issue I have with the ghost box theory is how are these spirits hearing you? Do you have a microphone attached to your radio that transmits these signals in the same radio frequency? I ask because if spirits are using radio signals to communicate than they must only be able to HEAR things broadcast in radio-waves right?

Even the few videos I've seen of people getting seemingly correct responses to questions they have far more random misses and words coming through that are irrelevant or random than they have specific responses which in my mind makes it far more likely that what they are getting are coincidental responses.

Edit to Add: I also watched your second video which you just uploaded... so other than giving out free migraines to any viewers what exactly is the point? I heard absolutely nothing in the way of responses let alone answers to your questions.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

second video i heard

1.19 jack
1.29 ?
2.33 ?
4.02 three
4.10 got sometihng eles to do
4.20 one two
4.32 this is difficult
4.34 ?? ( an attemp is clearly made at this point)
4.56 want help
5.21 need help
5.33 need help

edit to add 5.21 and 5.33

[edit on 24/5/10 by Whateva69]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I ask because if spirits are using radio signals to communicate than they must only be able to HEAR things broadcast in radio-waves right?

How they hear and how they are able to transmit as it is, is where the question lies. From my original experiment, not only can they hear, but they can also see. I apologize in advance for the induced migraines (as you put it) that the deplorable means of this phenomena has seemingly induced upon you. You're not the only one that claims that btw per the aforementioned thread.

I am not doing this to convince you (or anyone) for that matter. However, the voices/responses that I have recorded have very coincidental responses IMO. The recordings in this thread pale in comparison to the recordings in the aforementioned thread.

You're entitled to your view by all means, but I assure you, I have done a great deal of research on this phenomena and I am not just "whistling Dixie" to the claims I am making.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Awesome! I know there is something to this. I have heard too much in these sessions to believe it is just random. The responses are direct, when they can get through that is. From what I have recorded so far, I don't think this route of communication is very easy on their part.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I heard "john"

What are you doing in the video? Scrolling through the radio stations on an old radio? is that all there is to it? I might give it a go

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yeah that's it

A word of caution though, from my initial thread, some people say it's dangerous to you, your home, and other people around you and in your home.

Just be careful is all.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

After that warning, now im too scared. Ill leave it up to you to find something lol

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by rajaten

A word of caution though, from my initial thread, some people say it's dangerous to you, your home, and other people around you and in your home.

Just be careful is all.

Uber can I ask wether you have experienced anything of a negative or paranormal nature since your original thread to this day ?

I didn't actually download any of the original files after reading it, having second thoughts about possibly attracting unwanted attention from them etc. And anybody thinking that to be ridiculous has never experienced the stuff I did in my early teens, so please don't bother to scoff at one who has first hand experience of whatever it is, you can't convince me it never happened.

Anyhow back to the point, please keep us updated mate as this is indeed fascinating me, though I lack the balls to try myself (sorry)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've been thinking... I heard that younger /teenage kids can hear different sounds/ frequencies than us *cough* older more mature people can.

So I'm going to get my daughter to have a listen when she gets home from school to see if she can make anything out more clearer than I did

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I only heard John saying his name in the first video.

On the second one I heard the following:

1:18 Sarcastic "yeah."
1:28 "We're watching."
4:12 I'm not repeating what I heard, but he sounded like an Irishman calling you something not very nice.

4:20 "One, two."
4:32 I can't make it out.
4:45 "Now?"
4:56 It's underneath your voice and I can't make this one out either.
5:26 "Need."

I'm probably unconciously applying my own accent to these voices. I noticed in your previous clips that you seemed to get more of a response when you talked about personal issues.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

The only problem I have with these videos is the quality of sound. Where in the original recordings I was able to utilize audio editing to remove some of the BG noise, as well as combine the channels. The way I am recording it, the left channel is me, and the right channel is the radio. The video idea was cool, but I can't go back and isolate like I can with the audio software.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

I only heard John saying his name in the first video.

I swear I heard a girl say "top" at 1:14 I think it was, whether she said "above" and "secret" before and after I am not sure. This is why I wish I had a clean MP3, I could try and record the audio from the original video I guess. I may do that to see if I can't isolate it down more and clean it up.

<<   2 >>

join