It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War- Less Than 30 Days Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by Lazarus Short

And you have proof for this how?

Read the post above us here that I made..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Im pretty sure no nation would use a nuclear bomb,
since neutron bombs are so much better.

Kill everyone, and leave the infrastructure intact!

A neutron bomb, or enhanced radiation weapon, is a type of tactical nuclear weapon.

IOW Neutron bombs are nuclear bombs.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

Be well aware, my friend. This is -exactly- what "they" want you to think when this type of disinformation is spammed.

Things are said about and done to each religion by the powers that be for different reasons at different times. Do not be deceived.
The majority of religious people are non-violent and will not condemn you. By truly placing their faith in God they do not do such abhorrent things as seen here in this thread.

I star'd this post and added you as a friend for you comments were insightful intelligent and meant for my positive benefit.

I thank you

Cheers,

Korg.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Here, I'll point you in the right direction:

Naaa that's not a nuke. If it was a nuke the camera and all the lights around the explosion would have been inoperable due to the EMP.

What’s more is if you have ever seen a nuke going off you would know that the shockwave is huge and has a radius that can cover kilometres before dispersing.

This was a conventional munition the light you saw was the camera over exposing due to the very bright moment of explosion.

This was more than likely a fuel air bomb. A Thermobaric weapon, or just a large yield normal cruise missile.

The camera was overwhelmed by the brightness and over exposed.

Lastly if that was nuke, there would be plenty of evidence left behind to be able to determine not just that it was a nuke but also who made it.

Finnally if that was indeed a nuke don't you think the Muslim world would have immediately used this at the UN to halt the war???

All the best,

Korg.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
I cannot believe there are people on here saying no country will ever use a nuclear weapon.

These are probably the same people who believe Aliens are here to save us and evolution is truth.

Read your bible. Nuclear war is going to happen.

The bible Prophecised many countries would come against Israel in the last days. We see that happening.

Israel will never be destroyed. Damascus will become a heap of ruins like the bible said would happen.

I can't wait for Israel to kick the living crap out of all these Arabs. I gotta get me some pop corn for this.

All you other non Christ believers...there is still time for you to get saved.

Until then, watch prophecy unfold....oh yeah, one day every knee will bow to Jesus Christ. HAHAHA suckers.

...jesus was most likely an Arab by the way.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
if any country launched a nuke the us would literally make it rain on them with a insane amount of firepower .... common theyve been waiting for it for so long, all its gonna take is one stupid dictator to think he is the king of the world and buh bye country

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tegz_1

Would not be surprised to see it (a nuke) used in the current conflict between North and South Korea, as bad as that sounds. It is not the only
option, but it remains (a option) unfortunately.

See this article from 2006:

www.fas.org...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Guess what If I dropped a Nuke on your head You wouldn't know it untill the Ghost busters were firing streams of nuke fire at your dead ass.

So who cares. Nukage is a friend. Worse is the poisoning of our food chain..from fish to shore with oil...I personally would rather the nuke than slow death of starvation..

The gulf oil isn't that big of a deal?

How about the showering the nation gets when a hurricane washes ashore and puts that oil and detergents on your doorstep and garden...not to mention the farm fields...think about it!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

I don't know if you are directing your reply to me or to the post in general. I believe the nuclear option has it purposes, such as in
the oil spill in the Gulf, which in my opinion has about a 60% chance of happening soon based upon oil field "talk" here in Texas. And I personally have no problems with nuclear power plants to generate energy at this time, although definitely prefer the solar and windpower options for the future.

Will it (the nuclear option) be successful in the gulf if nothing else works? I hope so, because we are running out of options in this ecological disaster that must be dealt with one way or the other. And yes there are potential risks associated with same.

Do I think as mentioned, that a nuclear option will be used between
the two Koreas. Yes, that is certainly is a possibility.

Am I in favor of that? Is anyone truly in favor of using nuclear weapons to destroy human beings, if that effort is deemed necessary for whatever reason in a conflict, if there are other options available? No, or more accurately shouldn't be.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Here, I'll point you in the right direction

Saw your video its not a Tactical nuclear bomb just a fuel bomb going by your logic then this is also a nuclear bomb

www.youtube.com...

This happened in Toronto Canada and shows propane tanks exploding.

Relax no nukes were used in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Remember "IF" nukes were indeed used then would Bush and Cheney with a combined IQ of lower than 100 would have kept quite? no they and all others including Rumsfeld and the military commanders would have gone around boasting.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I appreciate all the comments;

Our major concern at this time should be two things. For personnal survival
we need to find out 100% if foreign troops from NATO, Russian and French troops are at the locations described in other posts, if so then something very big is brewing and all of you who do not have extra food and everyday supplys better go out and stock up, now!
If you watched the news today, May 26th, you saw that what I said several days ago about the Israeli's doing a mock mass missle strike excercise.
In my opinion, the first major outbreak will occur in the middleeast-

Kim-Jil-ung of NK is a big bag of wind and I do not believe he will attack SK to start up the Kroean war again. Conversely, Clinton is over there sturring things up. KJU has no respect for her or her position and most likely still thinks the U.S.A. will not back SK and this is the problem.
Most of you have forgotten that NK took one of our navy ships out of International waters and kept the crew for many months before slowly turning them over to the U.S. How many of you know or even realise that he still has the U.S. navy ship in NK . It was one of our best Electronic spy ships and we did zero to get it back or punish them. It has always amazed me how we talk softly and carry a big stick but we have forgetten how to use it.
Like I said get ready. All we can do at this point is support our troops, as long as they are not ammining their weapons at us, and prepare for the worst. God Bless..............................KMG

[edit on 27-5-2010 by kissmygrits]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
WORLD WAR -3 AND ALL THE ORIGINAL CAST ARE NOW IN EVIDENCE

MORE EVIDENCE WAR IS EMMENIENT- May 27th,2010

RUSSIAN TROOPS on U.S. Soil. Confirmed via russian news today at rt.com... see headlines; WHY ARE THEY HERE, is martial emmenient?

U.S placed the Patriot Missiles in Poland along with 100 U.S. troops. rt.com

U.S. and Russia have reached an agreement on Iran that would allow Russian Arms sales of the S-300 surface to air missiles to Iran-WHY? rt.com

Syria has made it public once again just today that it will defend Iran if it is attacked by Israel, Israel news today.

Plus, Hizbullah to bomb ships coming into port in Israeli waters. Israel today.

And last but not least, Hizbullah blew up a Donkey with four hundred pounds of explosive straped in the cart it was towing in an attempt to wound some Iraeli security forces but managed to only blow the Donkey to pieces.......KMG

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
NK nor Iran does not have a missle which would be allowed to hit any of our allies. We already have theater missle defense in place in south korea and Israel's system is almost as capable as ours and Russias. Even if NK launches a nuclear strike I'm not the slightest bit concerned.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
aqand how do u suppose they arent hiding something, im any war/fight surprise is a key element that could just make u win.
You really never know whats up someones sleeve. Wasnt NK testing nuclear bombs underground not too long ago? i beleive it was may 25th 09 ...... If any nuclear missles are flying i would be concerned

and as for the surprise element u think in pearl harbour the americans knew that the japs were gonna kamikaze them .... nope

[edit on 28-5-2010 by tegz_1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join