It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittany Murphy'shusband found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Normally I could care less about celebrities but this one seems a little odd to me.
omg.yahoo.com...

"He was discovered by Brittany's mom as being unresponsive" in the master bedroom of the Hollywood Hills home at about 9:40 p.m. Sunday, Winter said. Sharon Murphy called paramedics, who pronounced him dead. There were no signs of foul play or physical injury to his body, Winter said. Prescription medications belonging to Monjack were found in his bedroom, but there was no immediate indication that he overdosed, Winter said.

There may not be a conspiracy here, but to me it seems plausible some one wanted them both dead.
Her mother is the one who found both of them.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't see a importance in killing them. It's sad, yes. But I doubt there's a conspiracy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That is generally my first reaction to when someone says there is a conspiracy behind a celebrities death. I never say MJ's death as more than just a death, were as lots of people saw a conspiracy, but for some reason this strikes me as odd.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wow, that woman is a deathtrap! I will need to see to what comes of the autopsy, if any.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Gosh... life must be soooo hard being rich and famous.. poor people.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Wow, that woman is a deathtrap! I will need to see to what comes of the autopsy, if any.

autopsies are a joke now, and if you want to make some sweet, tax free, under the pull-out table skrilla, you'd go into the field as well. they're as much PR and propoganda as anything else now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by calstorm

Gosh... life must be soooo hard being rich and famous.. poor people.

they are still human lives, and a lot of them wish they could be treated as normal as everyone else. more money more problems, sometimes.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Already posted on BTS which is where this belongs

Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead

as well as...

Slipknot Bassist Paul Gray Found Dead At Hotel

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello there. Please contribute to the original discussion found here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics