It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
"He was discovered by Brittany's mom as being unresponsive" in the master bedroom of the Hollywood Hills home at about 9:40 p.m. Sunday, Winter said. Sharon Murphy called paramedics, who pronounced him dead. There were no signs of foul play or physical injury to his body, Winter said. Prescription medications belonging to Monjack were found in his bedroom, but there was no immediate indication that he overdosed, Winter said.
Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Wow, that woman is a deathtrap! I will need to see to what comes of the autopsy, if any.
Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by calstorm
Gosh... life must be soooo hard being rich and famous.. poor people.