It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

don't mind me, I'm just a new guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have been looking for good, active conspiracy message boards for a while and I am glad I found ATS. Looks like I will be able to expand my knowledge a lot by coming here! Although I registered an account here few months ago, I don't think I ever introduced myself... So a little about myself: I was born and raised in beautiful western Ukraine, right by Carpathian mountains. Right now I live in Philly and am a senior at a university here. Anyway, I look forward to being an active member here and contribute as much as I can!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Welcome!

See you around!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hi frozenspark, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
frozenspark, we are glad that you are here. I was looking for the same thing and found ATS. Do you ever plan on going back to the Ukraine?
What do you think about Viktor Yanukovych?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome new guy.

Pull up a chair, have a glass of sweet southern iced tea and some brownies, and let's talk awhile.

I agree with you that ATS is an exceptional site. I would say one of the best I've been a member of.

The moderators are fair and always there if you need them. I've been on sites with no moderators years ago and it was terrible.

We have a large collection of brilliant minds as well as down to earth practical thinkers. Both are needed for balance.

May your adventure here be long and interesting.

Marilyn

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

okay i'm new too and i'm trying to find out how to post a message about a dream i've been having do you think you can help me i can not find where you post a comment of story at do you have any idea

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by domenquebaker

okay i'm new too and i'm trying to find out how to post a message about a dream i've been having do you think you can help me i can not find where you post a comment of story at do you have any idea

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dreams and predictions forum.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Quick question: how do I create an avatar (picture under my username)?

By the way, I don't keep up with Ukrainian politics.. it's all very corrupt there. Orange Revolution was a worthless show.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome aboard...hope you graduate soon so you can make the unemployment rate go up..lol

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

I look forward to reading your posts and opinions.

Remain Vigilant

-bonsaisert

top topics

join