It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama starts massive US Air-Sea-Marine build-up opposite Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Obama starts massive US Air-Sea-Marine build-up opposite Iran

www.debka.com

debkafile's military sources report a decision by the Obama administration to boost US military strength in the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf regions in the short term with an extra air and naval strike forces and 6,000 Marine and sea combatants. Carrier Strike Group 10, headed by the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, sails out of the US Navy base at Norfolk, Virginia Friday, May 21. On arrival, it will raise the number of US carriers off Iranian shores to two. Up until now, President Barack Obama kept just one aircraft carrier stationed off the coast of Iran, the USS Dwight D. Eisenhowe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, this could be more "nut flexing", (pardon my French), or this could be a very real and clear signal to Iran. I've been waiting for this for years, but the way this is playing out (Globally), we could actually be heading for a third world war. If anything jumps off in Iran, N.Korea may take advantage of a distracted America to attack S.Korea. Or, perhaps N.Korea attacks S.Korea, does Iran make use of a distracted America to hit Israel?

My oh my, interesting times folks.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

I think Iran is pretty safe as long as the White Swans fly. Of course that is just one persons opinion.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ever get this feeling?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8c5f0dba216.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ya screw that poisoned sea surrounding the southern coast of the US and that will probably poison a huge portion of the south when a hurricane rolls through their, we gotta keep posturing iran militarily, since we can't get just away with another coup.

new topics

top topics

join