It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met strangers and think you know them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I believe we are living in a multiverse because my dreams come true in a amazing way. My accuracy with predictions is even rising as of now.

One day I was going to a place where there is a football camp with a friend to see who was there and I see a boy with a red shirt, he was wearing red.
I stopped and told myself " O-kay. What's going on? " because the most amazing and intense feeling of deja - vu ever in my life happened. So much it made me shiver.

During the football match, while I was sitting on a bench he came to me and we started talking. I learned that my friend and this boy were not going on well with each other and I learned that me and the boy shared the same name.

I was thinking so much to some dream I had of a mysterious boy wearing all red and orange and with brown curly/wavy hair.
This boy had curly hair and wearing red. The boy in my dream was shown in a football camp. This boy and me met in a football camp.

The feeling of deja vu was so much that I was acting diffidently with him. I couldn't get why I was remembering him.
At some point he started inventing a short song with my name while playing. I was all " What the heck do you want from me? ".
The fact that my friend hated him was not going to make me more kind to him, in fact I was acting in a very detouched way.

After that day we " casually " met around again in the principal street, coincidently we always ended up face to face or very near.
But he was ignoring me and I was thinking how strange my feeling was.
I regret that I acted diffidently now. I think there will be more chances to talk to him in the future.

Another person, that I knew for years in a church campus. We didn't become friends after that 2 years experience, but we were good aquaintances.
When I saw his profile on facebook much later, years later, I felt a strong feeling of knowledge of him and nostalgy.
I was thinking I knew exactly who he was.
And I was naturally interested to know him since after the church campus I had at least 20 dreams where we were best friends. So many...I rarely even dream my actual best friends.
So, I decided to contact him. We talked for a while. I dreamt he was moving and he did tell me he was actually going to move shortly after.

The next day, I casually met him in front of the house of my best friend, waiting for his parents to pick him up after football.
The first time he didn't notice me so I went around that street again.
This time I said hello! and he looked at me like he was watching to a ghost.
I can still remember he became white in the face and his eyes were even bigger.
I just said hello, I was thinking.
I left him looking at me with a open mouth thinking how strange was that.

After that experience, whenever we met again in the streets he would look at me and stare at me like he was missing me. I can say I was staring at him too in the same way.

My first dream that I remember since I started take note of them, there was this little blond girl, that in the dream was my little sister, born on July 9 1994.
I dreamt her many times.
One day, thanks to ats, I found out a link to the website of ( --- )
I was drinking when I read her biography. I was very very interested in her life.

When I started looking to her personal gallery shivers came to me and I started becoming white in face.
Wow, she looks EXACTLY like that little girl. Watching those pictures of her as a little girl was making me completely amazed.
I was still drinking water when I looked to her birthday date.
A second after I was vomiting water on my desk when I discovered her birthday was July 9 1994.
I remained shocked for entire days. Completely amazing.

Another story, one day in the church campus a little kid came to me and told me " I'm watching you these days ".
I laughed and told him " No, I'm watching you ".
I would never imagine that in a very short time he would become my second brother kind of friend.
I was 17 and he was a little kid, and I was working in this church campus. For days after that day, he acted with me like we were friends since always.
It was after a year that I started calling him " brother " and we were so friends that we would look at each other without words and understanding everything.
I realized I was caring for him like a bigger brother would do. We spent a lot of time talking of everything.
He was always friendly with me and he is not known to be much friendly with anyone.
He was becoming more important than my actual brother. Me and my actual brother were in a phase of growing up in which we were basically ignoring each other totally, just like sharing the same home and that was enough.
Instead, me and this boy were totally friends. At some point he started calling me brother too and he was playing with strangers and new friends telling them I was his brother.
Our friendship ended abruptly because we were arguing about money. Such a stupid thing.
But now we are still good friends and still in contact with each other though is not the same thing.
I can say that thing of " brothers feeling " is not gone away, but very weak now.

Share your stories

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Zagari]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I never meet people and think I know them.

However, people meet me and think they know me.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77

It happens lots of time to me, people know me and I do not know a thing about them. They say hello to me like I'm their friend but I don't know them at all. I'm not even famous at all. Lol

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Interesting thread, i would keep those things to myself if i was you.

But who knows.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Interesting thread, i would keep those things to myself if i was you.

But who knows.

Sometimes I'm skeptical about the whole thing, but somedays I think how beautiful is that. I had read some stories on here on another thread that made me post this topic.
One of those stories was simply amazing and like the movies.
It makes you understand and question a lot in life.
I live in Italy and nobody I know in my city knows above top secret. No chance to be discovered, lol.
Maybe Akiane will contact me one day, lol.
I believe dreams are the key to understand better one's life.
This is what I want to make people know.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77

Same here, a few times, they act like they have seen me before.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Take it from someone who has been there and done that, keep this stuff to yourself, and do not put it on a board, you never know who from the gov is watching. They are always looking for people to use.

On topic, i am not disagreeing with you, i just think what you wrote here may be dangerous to you, as you never know who is reading it, i.e from the government.

My advice is, just move on, always remember to yourself, but remember lots of people will not understand. I am not saying i disagree but there are people from governments reading this site, and you do not know what problems they can bring into your life.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't think government is interested in the opinion on life or friendship experiences of a Italian boy.
And I'm sure Italian government doesn't know a thing about ats. In Italy conspiracy websites are simply places for the weirdos. Here we all think " logically ".
I don't find any trouble in this topic. Everyone of us has his/her personal story.
I don't think I will ever meet her. I'm not even interested actually in it.
If this is the problem, I can say that I don't care at all about her, its just that my life is in Italy and I don't like to fly at all so I will never see her face to face.
I modified my OP to take out her name. I think its okay now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I met my girlfriend this way. We met and almost instantly started hugging making out and kissing. We kept it hidden from other people for awhile but every time we saw each other we would become lost and just hypnotized by each other's presence.

Its been 7 years since we met and this love has lasted through hell. Its unconditional and everyone should know this feeling.

If everyone had this type of experience the world would eventually become enlightened because unconditional love transcends all things.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

lol love does not exist it must be hell confusions ways
watchout to your life wills you might get it

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i agree. i experience many things that I had previously dreampt...(spelling?)

I once started to paint a painting and wasn't paying much attention, and when I was done, I was left with just an odd painting with a blank spot in the middle, almost like a brick wall missing a brick. The next night I had a dream about walking down this path and came to bridge where I continued to walk down along the water, I came to the bridge which was made of brick, and one brick seemed out of place, so I removed it. Behind the brick was something good, although I cant recall. Just the feeling was good.
I woke up and glanced at my painting, and noticed again this odd spot. I then, as if drawn to this location, got up and drove 20 miles to some wooded area, where I got out and walked around until I approached a bridge, made of bricks. I walked down to the water, and sure enough, a loose brick. I pulled the brick out but there wasn't anything there, but I must admit, it felt good.

top topics

join