It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me the non existance of dragons!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Clearly you have no idea what a negative is. Thanks for making such a clear statement about your poor understanding of logic and basic English.

Your A claim is so laughable it tells me that you did not read the articles. You B claim is silly.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There are no dragons almost all reptiles were eradicated way before human's came to be human, and no humans and dinosaurs dident live side by side, although its posible some survived long enough for primitive man to see them, and make some story's around the fire at night. If dinosaurs and human's would exist at the same time there would be no humanity today, something that was by nature a killing machine honed by hundreds of millions of years. vs .A soft weak thing that has no natural defense to even the weather elements. Its a no contest reptiles win. Same with dragons if they existed in large population's in the stone age they would still be around today, everything on land would be it's prey including human's.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What? That is some strange logic you have there! You don't prove negatives, you prove the contrary positives!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragiero
www.freerepublic.com...
www.landoverbaptist.net...
cryptozoo-oscity.blogspot.com...
www.torrentreactor.net/
www.dragonfire.org

You do know that the Landover Baptist Church is a joke, right? Really, the whole thing is a joke. It even says so on their site.

The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody.

Right here: Go to the bottom and highlight under the spoiler alert.

You might want to check you sources a little closer next time. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Everything that you read on the internet must be 100% truth!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sure, dragons exist. I can prove it. This one has obviously been tamed. I've never seen one in the wild.
/end sarcasm

All bs aside, this "dragon" is in West Edmonton Mall, Alberta, Canada. Critter lights 'er up every 30 minutes (I think). When it spews the flames, it gets warm. Fast.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This isn't necessarily proof but I am actually watching a program on the history channel right now about cryptids and they are speaking about dragons. Some theories they have about the creatures are that they are usually mistaken for other animals...mostly animals like crocodiles, komodo dragons, etc. One scientist said that he believes our fear and confusion of reptiles are inherited from our ancestors who "came down from the trees."

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dang, I can't believe this thread is still going.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I do not have to disprove what hasn't been proven.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join