It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me the non existance of dragons!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Show us the modern dino bones or tell us that you just made that up.

Dinos and people did not exist at the same time. There are no ape and dino fossils in the same strata. The evidence says very clearly that dinos and people were well separated in time.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Absence of evidence,
Does not equal,
Evidence of absence.
Wave or Particle.
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Are you attempting to say that despite the 55 million year gap with NO people and NO dinos there is an overlap? That's simply hilarious.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

www.answersingenesis.org...

That should clear some things up, I hope you read it. Those millions of years between them, I don't think there are millions of years between them. The earth is not older than arround 10.000 years I think. That sort of of carbon method for prooving that it's millions of years old, well, who was there to say it's indeed so many millions of years?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Umm no that is not my opinion.
Quite the opposite.
My feeble attempt at sarcasm.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

More pre-flood/post-flood logic huh? Here's where I have a problem with that. There's not one iota of evidence to show that the biblical flood never happened. Prove to me that it happened, give me a link to somewhere that does more than spout religious propaganda.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

I've looked over sites like the one you posted.

I should point out that radiocarbon dating cannot date accurately beyond tens of thousands of years. But other forms of radioactive dating can date even to billions of years.

The great antiquity of the earth has been realized for centuries. You might want to look up the life of the Titular Bishop of Titiopolis. He was better known as Steno. Back in the 1600s he realized that the earth was old, much older than the bible would suggest.
Nicolas Steno

Today we have continuous tree ring sequences going back over 10,000 years. We have continuous varve sequences going back over 20,000 years. There are many dating methods that all show the age of the earth well over 10,000 years old from direct counts to radioactive decay to thermoluminescent methods.

I went to your link and looked for the first falsehood.
Why Don’t We Find Human & Dinosaur Fossils Together?

We find human fossils in layers that most creationists consider post-Flood. Most of these were probably buried after the Flood and after the scattering of humans from Babel. So it is true that human and dinosaur fossils have yet to be found in the same layers, but does that mean that long-age believers are correct?

See the lie. There is no evidence of a global flood. Nada. Nothing. The attempt is to use a lie as evidence.

The title of the page should be "Why we have to lie and make up stuff."

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Hey!
Listen this is incredibly horrendous to tell someone! Now, I don't believe in dragons (though I have seen footprints of Sasquatch while hunting this winter, I'll tell you guys about it later) but he does bring something interesting to the table. We haven't got proof that they don't exist. Dragiero, don't listen to these people.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you all for the eight stars acknowledging my wit!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There are Komodo Dragons. Alive and well.

Line 2.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
When I refer to dragons I don't refer to komodo dragons, I refer to flying, scaled, fire breathing dragons. Now if they don't or haven't existed then why is it that every nation in the ancient world has their legends of them? This includes nations such as spain, england, mongolia, the aztecs, the indians and so on.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I am certain people can tell the difference between a dragon and airplane.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I don't know what kind of crack you're on, but I take my studies into dracology very seriously. And I don't play world of warcraft or drink mountain dew, both are disgusting.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You should take notice to your own signature.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I suppose you checked everywhere in the world there is to report such a thing, including other sights such as this.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragiero

I am certain people can tell the difference between a dragon and airplane.

Well, then, I am going to need you to post some instances where people actually reported dragon sightings. Otherwise, I am going to assume that YOU don't know the difference....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Proving a negative is not impossible. Proving a universal negative is impossible.

I could prove that King Kong is not my backyard. I can't prove King Kong is not somewhere in the universe.

Not that it is really worth arguing over, but proving King Kong is not in your back yard is proving a positive.

Proving he has never been there would be proving a negative.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragiero

This is very true, Dragiero I must say that now that I've read this you have convinced me of the existence of dragons.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Burning Poison spitting lizard.

Roc = some form of dactyl. Some very large flying bird, that we know is possible because they have existed before.

I find it astounding that legends from all over the world describe animals that are not ubiquitious, but are consistent. And that those descriptions are rather similar to animals that existed before the KT event.

It seems disingenious to assume that somehow peoples all over the world described a few animals or birds in similar fashion, and they were all full of creative horse#.

There is a grain of salt that is illustrated in the common legends.

People did not live with dinosaurs. But have consistently, globally, accurately described dinosaur or dactyl like animals without ever have lived with them.

Sure people haven't lived with dinosaurs.

So how is that possible? Care to venture how that is possible?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

On 15-3-2007 @ 02:59 PM Dragonoligist Zac posted that he saw a dragon, an amphithere to be exact. At www.unexplained-mysteries.com... someone with the username otterclaw posted that she had seen a dragon on 04 April 2008 - 06:53 PM. At prairiedragon.com... a man who owned a book shop claimed to have seen a small golden dragon in his shop. At www.fanpop.com... someone with the user name dianacarr5678 showed a video she taped claiming she had seen a dragon in it. There was a thread here about a dragon that had died and been found in china. Need I go on or do you wish for more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join