It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traders - get ready to buy tomarrow afternoon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the charts are setting up for a bottom PM tomarrow.
evidence: XLF (banking sector ETF) V\ with stochastics bottoming should see W
and if you know anything about the markets - then you know nothing goes up without the banks going up. -
evidence: UUP (US Dollars) - rally long in the tooth. and failed breakout.
evidence: W forming on the 200 day moving average S&P500 will hold rally coming
Analysis: China to revalue - repeg Yuan real soon.
Analysis: Volitility elevated (more than current condition suggests)

after a week of scaring the heck out of mom and pop... I see a pattern that would
sling shot the markets back to where they should be.... but, the charts are just suggesting a bottoming tomarrow afternoon... lets see... I will be watching with fists of cash... thanks to Philsgang.com

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Interesting post Anti-Evil.

Tomorrow.

The charts you are looking at don't mean anything. As a matter of fact those type of charts are always behind in their intelligence gathering, that is why they start trending down or up; after the fact. Tell your mom and dad you were just testing them; they'll understand.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I guess your looking for suckers to off load your garbage on. Maybe you should have sold sooner!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
you guys are way too funny . unload . I'm buying ... did you see a stock I mentioned... NO .... why...?
the tide lifts all boats.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What is this tomarrow of which you speak?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by MarshMallow_Snake]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
except for the boats that hit an iceburg
buy go right ahead they dont call it risky for kiks

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
well you got to know when to hold them know when to fold them know when to walk away - know when to run. and to teach you what I know is
well too much to put into words ... because it aint based in numbers or letters but it uses both. its graphical and to learn what that picture is saying you need to learn from the best.... www.philsgang.com

its like driving a 18wheeler ... you just got to know what to do and when.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Go ahead and buy tomorrow. There will be a lot to buy, I bet. I bet....now isn't that a choice word. My opinion, stop looking at graphs and look outside your window. The world is in the crapper right now, so I don't think there will be any big slingshots for a while. Yeah, the market might go up a little Weds and then it will be triggered by something Thurs and be down another 130 somthing. The trend I see right now, this month...one step forward two steps back.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well if we all won in the stock market we would all be bumping into each other with our Yachts. I figure they are going to hit the market with some news event that scares the heck of everyone and it will spike down (if we get that much downside movment) you are all convienced its going to continue down... well - it just goes to show you, NWO is one powerful machine.

You know it must be real convienant to view all of my correct calls and still doubt my ability. go ahead educate yourself.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
this morning at 7:02 AM, this is the worse morning open I've seen in a few weeks... we are deep in the RED and I am soo soo scared.
I think I will follow my previous advise and just wait.

*the buy point description.... very low volume in a 15min period (lull before the rally)if you can catch it... thats the most profitable point.
but dont try nailing the bottom... its better to be late and safe and take a few less penny's than jumping the gun and assuming the risk.

so, the charts are correct from closing bell to before the bell...
so far so good for a bottoming sometime this afternoon.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There will be things to buy, there will be things to sell. There will be shorts, there will be longs. ("Same as it it ever was, same as it ever was...into the blue again, after the money's gone..."). And there will be milkshakes. Oh yeah.

No offence to the OP, but I firmly believe nobody on this board should give or take financial advice about specific securities for a variety of reasons.

I love the financial aspects of ATS, but I think all "advice" here falls firmly into the "entertainment" category of finance, at best.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
this is not for that, I just track the NWO and expose their right flank.
once everyone see's the emperour has no cloths - maybe we will
do something to make America more as promised. thats all. nothing more nothing less. and I try not to tell people where to put there money - I just give the sign that the road has a hair pin turn up ahead... there is a difference. and since I'm real good at it... I picked it as one of my JOBS for the Freedom of Earth movement. Anti-Silent Weapons for a Quite War operations

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
at 8:02AM, Bloomberg...
yea, everyone is waking up to the bad news... and they didn't even
realize that the markets gapped down overnight... "Gap's" well usually are filled.... (we will see that last price point before the gap down, so dont worry right) it's much better to just stay out of harms way. and wait for the markets to tell you when, but if you get stuck with a over night gap down - sometime in like the next 18 months or so. you will see that gap filled (sometimes when a company files bankruptcy those gaps dont get filled... so, you have to use some common sense.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
in the slow sarcastic words of gerelde celente:

"Yah! Lets all jump aboard the Lusitania! that's a great idea!"

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The correction is just getting started. Seriously. You may get lucky and ride a short pop up this morning but I think it'll be short lived and won't net you more than 30 S&P handles. Dip buyers are going to be crushed and shorts will not profit either. At the end of this, brokerages will not be able to make good on trading accounts, they will be just as bankrupt as the rest of the world. But the good thing - money won't matter anymore. Go hug your family and forget about the stock market.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
short selling might help if you saw this coming along time ago like some folks

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
yea, that is what it is looking like a Short Squeeze Rally...

*notice the numbers are getting better the closer we get to the
open where people can trade... so before the bell "RED-RED"
that is so the computer programs dont kick in. when the market opens
things could get out of control in just a second or two. if they didnt
bring the markets back to within program parameters.

email to my brothers broker.... just copied and pasted...

XLF V\ waiting for W . this is the banking ETF and if says W then its off to the races some time this PM a recovery will
lock the shorts in and then the squeeze begins - so I think that is there game plan to squeeze the shorts.... so this could
be the bottom for the next 3 months forming today.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
you are also ignoring the fact the markets dont just go down or up - but a combination of the two that ends up where the powers that be keep there margins... ever wonder why 8% is a good return in the markets on a annual basis - I consider that an insult, 30 - 50% annual is my target range. and for the whole year of 2009 - I had 100% winning trades and there were only 25 of them and my take was 32% return for 2009. did you beat me - let me know. if you didnt maybe you should listen.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
8:59AM

yea, this one is just like the last pop me thinks -
I dont think this is the start of a new bull, more like the time
right before we went to war with IRAQ. the only thing I would
be expecting would be a Korea military action... to cause the rally.
just fire a shot and the markets will rally in support of the action.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok, so far all as expected - so - here we go 09:30AM

paying attention to GSE's ...

The Presidents open market committee is working this morning.
trying to stall the crash ... and bloomberg is cheerleading the decline.
so, is CNBC - around 9:42AM we should see the true direction....
for the volume will be heavy and hard to manipulate

* I think I will nibble FNM at .87cents and FRE at 1.13cents -
I would like to see .86 and 1.12 if so then second buy as it
comes back up past .88 and 1.14... or if you got the balls
those are the turn points as I see them at 9:42AM

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join