It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barney Frank To “Head” House-Senate Wall St Reform Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The same “Barney” Frank that was chastised by the House Ethics Committee (oxymoron?) for fixing 33 of Steve Gobie's parking tickets, as well as paying Mr Gobie for sex, and being investigated for running a male prostitution ring from his apartment, will head the new Wall St Reform Bill. Mr Frank’s experience includes being the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee, and causing the destruction of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
corruptiondatabase.com...
Senator Christopher Dodd ( Countrywide Mortgage bail-out) will be assisting Mr Frank..
corruptiondatabase.com...
Will this bold move by the Obamanation be like letting the fox into the hen house?
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh perfect choice! He can do for wall street what he did to the housing industry via fannie and freddie! I will never understand politicians.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I understand them... I just have a hard time believing that they can't find more qualified and ethical people to undertake the job.

It's amazing how this little community of 'super-citizens' gets into every nook and cranny of our regulatory and governance bodies... and they are always 'politically' appointed.

A pathetic show of cronyism for us all to ignore while we celebrate the latest celebrity apprentice winner, marvel at Miss USA..., or slip into a TV induced coma as we watch endless reruns of AFV.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Great idea. They should also appoint Joseph Hazelwood as head of the oil tanker safety committee.

It's amazing to watch what we have to deal with day in and day out.

Who needs Barnum & Bailey anymore, we've got free seats to the greatest and most ridiculous show on earth ... or really in the whole galaxy, I'd bet.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The thieves are the guards...

Ethics?

Never.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I will donate the first flag!

For that title alone! NICE!

Edit to add: I didn't see it as gay-bashing.

I saw it as... Bashing one of our 'Leaders' that had his significant other running a prostitution ring from a congressional office, and for all that, gets a position of power!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Barney Frank is one of the main culprits who were on duty during this entire monetary fiasco. How can you appoint the man who was responsible for the fallout to be the one to oversee new regulations?

ACORN, the mortgage meltdown, the Wall St bailouts all took place on Barney Franks watch. Maybe the problem with our system and the reason things never get fixed would be that they appoint the very people who orchestrated the problem into a position of authority which would only serve to advance their already crooked dealings and complete ineptitude.

Never a good idea to allow the weasel to guard the hen house. Barney Frank should be arrested as an enemy of the people and locked away in a 6x9 cell with Bernie Madoff.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is just amazing given Frank's track record. I wonder how many behind the scenes high fives Frank is getting for this travesty.

Do they really think people are this unaware of what is happening and this oblivious to Frank's past? *snip*

To think, the experts are wondering why America is so pissed off right now. Perhaps Frank can appoint Rangel as is cabin boy to assist with the bill.

Funny how Fannie and Freddie will be completely left out of any scrutiny under this new pending legislation. Zilch!! Zero Nada. They just ask for more money and now they have one more ally on their side.

It's Martini time!! Drink up folks because we have a long bumpy flight ahead of us.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/24/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm starting to think Barney and his gal pal may have trash on alot of closeted members of congress. It is the only explanation.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Barney has been around for a long time and his name has come up before in some very interesting places.

Whether you believe the story being told or not is up to the viewer, but I would urge you to pay close attention to the 3:48 mark and decide for yourself who is or isn't telling the truth.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by BlackOps719]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by BlackOps719]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How does this idiot get elected? .. I would love to meet some of his constituents who actually support this idiot.. same with Pelosi, or Boehner, or some of the other stooges in Congress..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I understand them... I just have a hard time believing that they can't find more qualified and ethical people to undertake the job.

I had a chuckle from this post you made. I agree with you 100% but does the party of majority rule have anyone of integrity & ethical duty. Puting Bawney Fank at the helm of this is just asking for another economic bubble to form.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Banry has been around for a long time and his name has come up before in some very interesting places.

Whether you believe the story being told or not is up to the viewer, but I would urge you to pay close attention to the 3:48 mark and decide for yourself who is or isn't telling the truth.

I never knew of this disgusting event. This poor man or boy has had his life destroyed forever by both members of the demoncratic and Repubsickin parties.
Thank you for adding this to your post.
Star earned!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Do some research into the Franklin child sex coverup, it os one of the biggest scandals that you will probably never hear about.

In fact, I believe it was A&E who were set to televise an entire expose on the ordeal, only to recieve threats and be barred from releasing the material. Very spooky stuff.

Did not mean to derail the thread here, but if you want any indication of the type of man Barney Frank may be, here ya go.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Do some research into the Franklin child sex coverup, it os one of the biggest scandals that you will probably never hear about.

In fact, I believe it was A&E who were set to televise an entire expose on the ordeal, only to recieve threats and be barred from releasing the material. Very spooky stuff.

Did not mean to derail the thread here, but if you want any indication of the type of man Barney Frank may be, here ya go.

NO, no derailing felt at all. In fact, it adds to my thread, which adds to the public awareness of how nefarious Washington has become!
We need additions like this. The more we trim away the wool, the less sheeple there are.

new topics

top topics

join