It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowd Booos Commencement Speaker Who Criticized Arizona Law

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The jist of this game is to divide the people. Divide and Conquer is what those in congress and the senate strive to do. It's just a game to all of them as they laugh and have a drink on us. We must come together as people of this great country to unite and conquer them. Forget where you came from or what religion you are a part of, that is all secondary to preserving what little we have left.

What more do we need to happen for action? This country is going down fiscally, morally and now ecologically!!! I don't care if you live in Seattle or NY, it will effect us all in time. Forward think people! Not a conspiracy, it's coming.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Odessy

A one world govt is not a bad thing, as long as we the people are the ones that make it, in a loving, humanitarian way.

And the moon is made of cheese. Shall we be shades of gray? No identity but "human" .. maybe we can take a note from the Soviets, so we all feel ... whats that progressive word.. unified.. and everyone wear blue jeans and blue jackets and nothing else.. that way we look the same, talk the same, act the same, trudging along in that wonderful utopia..

But at least you say what you mean, and don't hide behind pathetic fallacies by screaming race or nazi this nazi that.

I would hate everyone to be the same. Individuality is great. I don't think i ever stated that I want that. We should be proud of our heritage and where we come from... But we are all human... race just adds variety.
When we are living in the future and exploring space (seriously) and perhaps encounter some ET species, will we be americans or earthlings?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It doesn't matter whether someone has read this bill or not. The bill is aimed towards preventing profiling, yes, but ask any police officer how they pull someone over, and they will tell you it is essentially profiling. If you have college stickers on your car, Grateful Dead bears, a paper license plate (new car plates), a custom spoiler, or even a red car, police officers will have an increased amount of suspicion when they pull you over. For example, college kids are the most likely to be using drugs...If you are a college kid and have your schools sticker on your car and you do something even remotely illegal, say, forget to use your blinker in a residential zone, you have a much higher chance of being pulled over simply because of that. That is profiling.

Say you have two people. One is a legal Hispanic American citizen and the other is an "illegal." They both get pulled over. With this new law, they will most likely both be asked for "papers." Again, this is profiling.

It will lead to profiling. Besides, even though the police officers are men of the law, how many of them do you think have actually read the bill themselves? I know many people who are safe drivers and who will not ad do not break the law, yet they still get pulled over more than the next guy, simply because of their long hair and "stoner" or "hippy" appearance. This is profiling. It will happen.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

If you are an American citizen, and legally here, what is the problem with any of it? The only people that might have a problem with that are those that are breaking the law. I wish all of the illegals in this country to leave, pronto! I am 50% Hispanic, but I am a legal American citizen.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Obama is just doing what the ppl pulling his strings tells him to do.

It has been that way here in the US for awhile.

An illusion of democracy but the ppl in the shadows running the show.

The UK and Europe is where most of this started.

There are a few simple steps to fixing the US and having a real recovery.

1) Grow our own oil here as described by Valcent via algae and
vertical hydroponics and this would greatly reduce the deficit.
The current billions paid to farmers to grow nothing could
instead go to set this up in the desert.

2) Close the borders and send all the illegals home, all the
states would need to pass laws to jail any business owner
who hires an illegal. The states would need to do this
as the federal government is beyond repair.
(If I break the law I go to jail)

3) Restart the CCC and the WPA and repair all the bridges,
roads, and build a REAL uncrossable border fence.

The bridge collapse killing ppl was pathetic and preventable.

4) End the Fed, the World Bank, the IMF and leave the UN
and start taking care of our own.

5) Return the US to limited government and reduce it to
its minimal size, 700 bases in 130+ countries is not national
defense it is a racket just like former general smedley butler said.

6) End the WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA and anything like them.

7) Kick the banksters and lobbyists out of DC and make
true transparency in government the law.

If we can get these done a real long term recovery would happen,
but a lot of ppl have billions riding on this NOT happening.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join