It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowd Booos Commencement Speaker Who Criticized Arizona Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's a strange thought. What the hell is going on in Washington this weekend? All this BS about illegal immigration, something must be up. HUGE distraction, hell, we even threw a possible rapist in the mix.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
You failed to answer my question regarding people such as the POTUS and other tools in his administration who admitted to not reading the laws but still continue to claim racial profiling? Is that considered ignorance. Once you answer the obvious question, you would have answered as to why she was boo'd.

Why am I going to sit here and talk about Obama? This isn't about Obama. I don't know if this woman has read the bill. I'm not going to assume one way or the other. There are plenty of people who have read the bill and don't agree with it. It's her right to think what she wants, end of discussion. I'm not going to call her ignorant for it,

I am surprised you haven't pulled out any wikipedia number or made up some bogus numbers in your posts in this thread. Or are you working on some? /sarcasm

Your potshots don't surprise me in the least, but don't expect me to come down there to your level today.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Here's a strange thought. What the hell is going on in Washington this weekend? All this BS about illegal immigration, something must be up. HUGE distraction, hell, we even threw a possible rapist in the mix.

We're BBQing illegals while listening to Wagner. Then we are headed out to Bohemian Grove where our illegals serve us in the lodge. We need to get all this done before recess because we don't want to work. /sarcasm

I can tell you what they won't be doing-anything worth a damn.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I would go so far as to say, 4 years of brainwashing comes out with age. Unfortunately a lifetime of programming can not. As is evident here.

I think you have gotten off topic a few times with some personal insults put in there. Maybe the people who generally disagree with your viewpoint are the ones who are deprogrammed.

As per the brainwashing that takes place in higher education, there have been several articles regarding that...one just has to use their favorite search engine to find that out.

As per the programming that takes place, one can just look at this video here...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

If you can point to any relevancy in that post to the topic, I will be glad to answer it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If you can point to any relevancy in that post to the topic, I will be glad to answer it.

The relevancy in the above post was
an answer to you post not a question.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The relevancy in the above post was
an answer to you post not a question.

The point that somebody made an Obamagod video? Not a shock. Who actually did that?
With elementary school kids(not Uni. Grads). Hell, they'll do anything for an ice cream. No questions asked.

Again I ask, WHO made the video? REALLY? And again, why is it relevant? I thought we were discussing a faculty member getting booed.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The Obama God video is made with real programmed students was to answer the question you proposed earlier. Their are plenty more present, some even with the Official CNN sponsoring for authenticity.

This ties in to the booing because the deprogrammed students that were in assembly at the event posted in OP with their family members spoke out against ignorance. Ignorance is usually a brainwashing side affect that happens when individuals resort to points that are not founded in any textual form of the law.

I would expect someone of your status to be able to extrapolate points without having to be told where to look.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

yeah these kids are getting programmed! I was preprogrammed in elementary to like abraham lincoln because we had to sing a song about him, too! The teacher may have promised candy beforehand but that's not important, only the facts

[edit on 24-5-2010 by piddles]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This ties in to the booing because the deprogrammed students that were in assembly at the event posted in OP with their family members spoke out against ignorance.

So everyone that doesn't agree with you is brainwashed and ignorant? What makes the booers anymore "deprogrammed" than the woman making the speech?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

you're right, praising the leader of the country...totally illegal and sadistic. How dare they, the liberal teachers to teach our kids about the president!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yay for the mass U2U SoS system.

One of your or all of you just look at the reponses in the and then compare the responses now. See how off track the subject has become.

I am answering Intrepid's response, and Intrepid lets just make u2u's out of our responses as it is ony attracting individuals wanting to fill more junk.

The thread was started to point out how people continue to spew lies about racial profiling when the law clearly states it doesn't. LEO's can be litigated if such instances are found.

Many states already have laws on the books about immigration that more broad, but such states do not like to follow or enforce laws. I would suggest just looking at haven states alone.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I am answering Intrepid's response, and Intrepid lets just make u2u's out of our responses as it is ony attracting individuals wanting to fill more junk.

Oh yeah, if someone doesn't agree with you it's all just crap. Great arguement there.

The thread was started to point out how people continue to spew lies about racial profiling when the law clearly states it doesn't. LEO's can be litigated if such instances are found.

The law hasn't gone into effect yet so we cannot know if there will be profiling or not. It is however the right of those who believe it will lead to that to state their feelings. This is not ignorance, this is opinion.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That is just awesome! I wish Mississippi would hop on the AZ immigration enforcement bandwagon.

Then we could run the illegals working on the spill clean up or lack there of back to their home countries.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

The law hasn't gone into effect yet so we cannot know if there will be profiling or not. It is however the right of those who believe it will lead to that to state their feelings. This is not ignorance, this is opinion.

Obviously I wasn't disagreeing but merely pointing out where the arguments from a couple of posters presented had nothing to do with what I was referring to.

The laws have not even gone into affect and yet just look at the hate mongers coming in to chime about racial profiling, Nazi Germany, Fascism, & yada yada yada.

Ignorance on display every time some one says the above.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
...i heard ugly americans... people like that are NOT interested in your rights as a citizen of the usofa or in a healthy progression for our country... they're too self-absorbed to give a damn about anyone but themselves... when i see people like that i cant but wonder how messed up their children must be...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You are right. It was Coulter.

Are you giving yourself stars somehow? Why do you have 5 stars for that reply?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...i heard ugly americans... people like that are NOT interested in your rights as a citizen of the usofa or in a healthy progression for our country... they're too self-absorbed to give a damn about anyone but themselves... when i see people like that i cant but wonder how messed up their children must be...

Or how about those Diverse Citizens who care about their children and their communities to be free of illegals that are dwindling their resources to live the American dream they wanted to.

Clearly you think illegal behavior is fine, but you are in the minority. And the children you speak of are doing very well. Just look at this graduating class of 2010.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Ignorance on display every time some one says the above.

It's only ignorant because you don't agree with it. One day maybe you will understand. Those people making that argument think you are ignorant too. And so the dog chases it's tail and we get nowhere.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rowsdowerr

You are right. It was Coulter.

Are you giving yourself stars somehow? Why do you have 5 stars for that reply?

Its called kiss the mod no matter what the stance is.

See it quite a lot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join