It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru? Help me out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I see these threads on ATS all of the time and there seems to be a lot of interest (and a lot of disagreement) about this.

I have no idea what you are all talking about. Can you explain it or point me to a link or two?

Thanks!

Zen

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
try this:

link

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
try this:

link

Mega LOL !

But, this 13 part yt is cool, gives alot of mainstream accepted facts..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

You alright man!

"The name says it all"

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zenjewel

If you don't know, don't bother.

The world has enough Nibiru believers as it is

Nah, I'm kidding, please do the research and come to the logical conclusion that such a thing does not exist.

Barring super shielding, invisibility force field and multi dimensional start capable of just showing up ofcourse.

If it's any of those two things, well I'm wrong about it all and will sure be sorry in a few years...

~Keeper

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

try this:

link

Seriously? You actually use Google after knowing that they SPY on everyone?

Google Re-establishes Relationship With Government Spies
Search engine company has a history of involvement with intelligence agencies

source

Ever look at the cookies Google sets in your computer? Here is a safe search engine:
clusty.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yeah, okay, I could have googled. I was hoping for some insight from believers on this board. There is a lot of conflicting information to sort through.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nibiru is like the bigfoot of the space.

wait till we catch it. then you can believe all you want.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Actually I prefer: ssl.scroogle.org... or Google minus Google but never use one of them all the time. Nothing is secure on the internet unless you are not connected.

But OT:

There are so many theories you really should analyse the givin info, to make your own conclusions
. I know it sounds lazy not explaining but the subject Nibiru is hyped and the info has lots of different origins. Sorry

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenjewel
I see these threads on ATS all of the time and there seems to be a lot of interest (and a lot of disagreement) about this.

I have no idea what you are all talking about. Can you explain it or point me to a link or two?

Thanks!

Zen

www.planetxvideo.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'll give it a shot Zenjewel. Nibiru, AKA The Destroyer, sometimes characterized as Planet X, frequently compared to Wormwood of the Bible.

It is theorized to be a "rogue" planet, sometimes called a brown dwarf star, with a huge eliptical orbit which -- according to some -- enters the inner planets' area of influence every 3600 years.

If you search for Nibiru on youtube, many of the pieces you will find will detail photos/video that allege to depict a "second sun" supposedly visible sometimes from Earth. Usually these objects are close to the setting sun, and by their very definition of "second sun" they are always within the frame of a photo or video that also shows the sun. My belief is that all of this category of photo and video depict atmospheric phenomena (sun dogs, etc.) or are lens flares. One way of manufacturing a lens flare that looks like a smaller version of the sun is to take the photograph from behind glass.

There are many people who are convinced that Nibiru is a real phenomenon and that it has caused an extinction level event (ELE) on the Earth several times as it passes near us. Many people -- some of them whom I respect their intellect and opinions -- believe this is tied into the dreaded 2012 events.

That's part of what makes this all so frustrating, and also intriguing -- the many different theories in which Nibiru is often dovetailed with, such as Mayan calendar/prophecy, Biblical prophecy, Native American, as well as dozens of ancient Earth cultures. Almost every culture has a destruction mythology, which is viewed frequently by that culture as being history. If one is looking for a confirmation, I believe they can find it, because few of these cultural or religious documents are precise, and are interpretive biased towards the readers' desires. I'm quite guilty of this myself: I read old cultural/religious documents and I see things that speak clearly to me of non-Earth intelligences (aliens, EBEs), but is that really what they are talking about, or just what I want to see?

Much of the Nibiru theory comes from a Russian named Zecharia Stitchin, who professes to be an expert on the ancient Summerian language and culture, and of course, sells books and videos of same. Zecharia Stitchin More

He weaves a very engaging tale about aliens -- called the Annukai -- coming to Earth, creating humans for various purposes, and eventually waging war with each other on and around the Earth. They allegedly came from the planetary body of Nibiru, and it is said by many to be coming again.

There are frequently folks that create hoaxes that have quite a shelf life. There was an ATS member named NibiruShock, who created a youtube hoax which claimed to be a video of Nibiru approaching Earth as seen through an infrared telescope located in Antarctica. He later confessed to having created the hoax, and proved it was he or she who made the youtube video by saying how he/she would change the text on the youtube, and then did so. Only the user of a youtube account can make changes, which most of us considered to be quite conclusive.

I have taken and posted several photographs here on ATS taken outside of a clear sky of sunset, and sundown sequences showing only a single sun. It's a very easy thing to do, and we are sometimes lead to believe by some members here and elsewhere that Nibiru is only visible some of the time, often in association with cloud cover. Some members believe that contrails/chemtrails are being sprayed to intentionally obscure view of the sun. That's what makes this all so difficult to pin down -- you can't disprove a negative, and the tendrils of this conspiracy are far-reaching, into OTHER conspiracies which also cannot be disproved and so on and so on.

As I say in my profile, "I don't believe in Nibiru, but I can't help tracking its progress." And it's true........... or I wouldn't be here, in your thread, creating a Nibiru 101. If you are interested in learning more of the theory, the links above might give you more information. I urge you to be critical of any information about Nibiru -- including my own -- and look for data that is measurable.

Hope that helps!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I would not call the Lucus videos anything other than a set of misrepresented information. They purposely do not tell the truth. For instance in video 2 it begins with a discussion of IRAS. Lucus says "IRAS found it." That's a blatant lie. IRAS found a new type of galaxy and a cosmic "cirrus cloud." Take the Lucus videos with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

try this:

link

rofl

new topics

top topics

join