It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest Incident Explained?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was listening to "Coast to Coast AM" last night and a caller mentioned an angle on the 1980 Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters UFO case that I had never heard of before. So I checked it out today and it's a doozy almost as fantastic as the extraterrestrial craft story it purportedly debunks.

Now, in my very cursory Googling I could only fine one Web page devoted to this story so here it is...

www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk...

The story starts with a prank-gone-wrong by an aerospace rescue unit from the Woodbridge base involving a helicopter towing a boilerplate Apollo Command Module and ends with the Air Force brass ironically pushing a UFO story as a cover-up to an embarrassing incident. It's quite a tale.

As a side-note; while doing research on Apollo Command Modules used for recovery training I came across this interesting story of a module lost at sea that ended-up in Soviet hands before being returned...

www.astronautix.com...

Enjoy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I dont think that is the case, recently an officer who witnessed this was hypnotized and the video was shown at the recent X conference. I'll try to find the videos (VIDEOS ARE NOW BELOW). From what the officer under hypnosis was saying, i highly doubt your theory is true.

part1

part2

part3

part4

part5

part6

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
whats so embarrassing about towing the module?If that was the case the USAF would have hushed this up and no one on the base would have reported it!

Who knows what it was,heard some classic examples of what it could be by debunkers over the years-but only the people there can honestly say what they thought it was.

I personaly think from the early 80's onwards the USAf and RAF have being using exotic black triangular craft way advanced over what we use now

They have been spotted up close by soldiers on night training on salisbury plain,and by locals close to Michael Howard(conservative mp)hovering by his house.

Why we dont use these craft now in Afganistan and Iraq,is strange!Perhaps ALternative 3 wasnt a hoax and is in operation?

anyway good post,thanks for the link

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is a pretty interesting take on the incident, but I suspect if this were the case it just would have been covered up altogether. No need for some huge hoax that brought the base under negative public light already.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Sure why not? Especially if there were alcohol and drugs involved. Too bad the information comes from an anonymous source.

top topics

join