It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie "The Knowing" Predicted The Gulf Disaster~ VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
now... in the movie it should have had how many died and the date if i recall. Anyone have the movie to see what it says?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I watched this film a few weeks ago, it did leave me thinking. I have since leant the dvd to my brother in law for his take on it. Quite a prophetic movie in more ways than one, we both agree on that one. The burning rig and the location were spookily 'on the mark', and the ending left me

TBH I didn't take much notice of all of the numbers etc, though they do seem to play a big part in the film. It does make you think about these big film industry establishments and what they're trying to convey to the audience. It's almost like a form of disclosure, without having to say anything, if that makes sense
Films these days do tend to border on one main disaster ie. The Day After Tomorrow, Deep Impact, 2012, The Knowing..

Hope you work out what all of these numbers mean anyway

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
now... in the movie it should have had how many died and the date if i recall. Anyone have the movie to see what it says?

It doesnt. The only parallell is the rig on fire in the Gulf. Although Alex Jones claims the date is the same in this video here at 6:30:

www.youtube.com...

Doesnt he EVER admit to being totally wrong?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In the film Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson, a huge Turkey quake is reported on by Joan Lunden for no story reason at all. Julia Roberts is wondering through a hospital looking for Mel, she stops and pauses, POV TV and Joan is reporting on a huge quake in Turkey - with richter scale number matched to what happened some time later in real life. Once the number is reported, she moves on. there is ZERO reason for that to be in the film, it adds nothing to the story line at all.

In the truly horrible Hanibal, the follow up to the Silence of the Lambs the opening has a pan scan of the FBI's most wanted. The camera stops on OBL, for no reason at all, then moves along. This was done in 2000, released in 2001.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I don't know if this is interesting to anyone but I'm watching a movie released in 2005 called Vampire Bats on TV right now:

akas.imdb.com...

In one scene they start talking about 'hypoxic' zones in the Gulf of Mexico, they go on elaborating that hypoxic zones are dead zones where there is no oxygen. They show a zone in the Gulf of Mexico marked in red on a power point machine.. they just showed it for a few seconds so I'm not quite sure but I think it was pretty close to where the real disaster struck.

I'm guessing we'll be finding references like these for years to come, just like with 9/11.

Edit:

Originally posted by depth om
we are being preyed upon by higher systems of sorcery at nearly all times.

Mental Manipulation by the Media Matrix

I'm kind of new to the whole conspiracy scene, I like the way some of you guys talk.

Maybe you could expand on these ideas a little bit? Or maybe point me to some threads about occult sorcery being used by TPTB?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join