It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, I can't find the other website, but I stumbled onto an even better example of how Mimi Rothschild is using the internet.

Here is a brief snypapse to get the idea of how the web is the being used by these people who are so concerned about teaching children:

"Mimi Rothschild contacted our advertising manager last week “seeking to run a large ad campaign in Home Education Magazine.” Knowing our lengthy history with this individual – her last contentious email and phone call were in February – our advertising manager contacted us and asked if we wanted to run her advertisements. We said no, we did not want her advertising in our magazine, for reasons which can be readily identified through our past communications with Mimi and her multiple dbas and aliases.

True to form, when we said no, Mimi called our advertising manager, Barb Lundgren, “…to try to persuade her to intercede and impress her with the Rothchild plan of spending big and overwhelming the homeschool market with K-12 options…” (Barb’s phrasing). Barb explained her concern about Mimi’s plan: “She says she’s just spent $28,000 with The Link, $20,000 with Homeschool Today and lots more with websites and other publications in her broad commitment to completely and effectively take over the homeschool market. She detailed this not in an egotistic way, but in a simple business strategy way.”

Well… From what we’ve seen, Mimi Rothschild has been working in this direction for many years. Two years ago an incomplete listing of her multitudinous websites included: thegraceacademy.org, christianhomeschoolers.info, familyhomeschooling.com, helpforhomeschooling.com, homeschoolercentral.com, homeschoolersworld.com, homeschoolinganswers.com, homeschoolingdepot.com, homeschoolingforchrist.com, homeschoolingguide.org, homeschoolinghome.com, homeschoolinginfo.org, homeschoolingkids.org, homeschoolinglinks.net, homeschoolingmadeeasy.com, homeschoolingpro.org, homeschoolingreading.com, homeschoolingzone.com, homeschoooling.com, newversion.org, radiograce.com, radiograce.net, radiograce.org, thenarniaacademy.com, thenarniaacademy.net, thenarniaacademy.org, "

(please notice how the Narnia (huh?) Academy is listed as a .com, .org, & .com) How can someone handle this many websites? Let alone pay for them? Keep in mind that this is just 1/4 of the websites she owns devoted to home schooling. Please visit the website for the extensive list.

I also found this to be a significant quote from the author of this site:
"By anyone’s standards, that’s a pretty serious penchant for domain names. If anyone doubts the veracity of any of the above URLs, here’s where to check them out. It doesn’t take long to determine that most of these sites are simply link farms to each other, creating a virus-like network of carefully inbred efforts. Link collections and “resource listings” within the sites appear impressive at first glance, but almost all of them also go back to Mimi’s own sites."
cont.
Almost all of Mimi’s sites include a link to her rather impressive Curriculum Vitae, which touts her as a “27 years successful veteran providing fiscal, strategic and operational leadership in education, technology and manufacturing.” The site lists her as having authored seven books and over 500 articles; a CEO several times over; founder of multiple academies; Recipient of Small Business Innovation Research Award; developed the largest cyber charter school serving K-12 students in the world; a sculptor who’s provided sculpting and design services to Walt Disney,"
Narnia, now Disney again?
cont.
:As strange as it may seem, there are very few clues left scattered around the Internet, but years of dealing with Mimi have given me a collection of information about her which has not yet been successfully purged (brace yourself for this little tour):
American Homeschool Association’s News Blog:
Is There a Lawyer in the House?
This is, in large part, an overblown reaction to a post by our old friend Daryl Cobranchi at his own blog, Cobranchi.com. There are some pretty interesting comments at that blog, well worth clicking over and reading a few. Also interesting are the email exchanges between Daryl and Mimi, which Daryl generously shares for everyone’s elucidation in this post.
[An aside: As a result of the illuminating exchange between them, Mimi bought up the domain names cobranchi.net, cobranchi.info, and cobranchi.org - to what purpose is anyone's guess.]"

www.homeedmag.com...

Even though it isn't the original information I was searching for, it is very strong evidence in relation to how Summerstars & Summer Stars are most likely creations by the same sculptors. The evidence loudly demonstrates how they use the Internet & interchange names & domains. I encourage everyone to visit the website & read the author's words. She seems genuinely concerned & frightened about Mimi Rothschild's true agenda.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Your link to Milwaukee's Summer Stars is a program funded by the US government to help young delinquents.

The one from Florida produces plays of Walt Disney's stories...

The last one is funny. It says on the logo: ActorsNET Real. Honest. Theater.
Our seats sell out. We don't. Emphasis mine.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would like to thank ALOSTSOUL for posting the videos that help to verify the symbolism & explain the Illuminati's attraction towards children.

To ALOSTSOUL: You are wide awake, my friend & fellow warrior.

I want to give you credit where credit is due.
Thanks for posting a link to those videos.
If people take the time to sit down & watch, the points I have made within this thread will be understood.
After watching the videos, I now understand why:
1. The girl in the photo of the Summerstars website is dancing with the ribbon in front of the upside down pyramid. Your video contained footage of another school, but as the news crew is walking into the gym, the entrance is flanked by two upside down pyramids, then shortly there after the satanic ritual explaining the how the dancing with red ribbons is explained as they video other girls doing this in the gym.
2. The Eye of Horus is verified & explained in several different ways. Everything is tapped from Egyptian symbology to the use of it in cartoons.
3. Why & how they obtain victims for their pedophilia urges, which does include the use of schooling & art.

The above list of similarities is short, but grossly incomplete. There are many, many more synchronistic elements overlapping & conjoining if people are so inclined to watch & have their blinders removed.
I hope others visit your thread to watch all the videos in their entirety in order grasp the significance between my thread & yours.
One thing that gave me the chills is how I started this thread on the 24th & the video hit the web on the 25th. More significance of this date is explained within one of the videos (don't even think of asking me which one, you need to start from the first video & continue from there if you desire to know what I'm speaking about - no more spoon-feeding).

Come on folks, choke down the red pill & follow this link to watch the videos. I promise it will only hurt for a little bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I have better proof that she's a part of the Illuminati:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TopSecretAnonymoebe

Thank you for that amazing evidentiary contribution!

I was aware of the Madonna stage ritual with Britney, but the rest of the information was totally new to me.

Also, the director/writer of that video offers a powerful solution:
"If you have a .... talent, use it to heal the world."

Isn't it funny how Madonna might become one of the judges for American Idol?
And who wants to create/control the breeding grounds for American Idol? If this is all purely coincidental & innocent, I need to be put into a padded room.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

And who wants to create/control the breeding grounds for American Idol?
[edit on 28-5-2010 by Afterthought]

American Idol is supposed to be of talented people from anywhere, now they'll be prepped a few years before? That means we will also have scripted reality show?!?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

You got it! More scripts & teleprompters.
Must - keep - them - asleep.
More Lady Gaga anyone?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Every great artist has to have a tie in to the Illuminati, otherwise they are rejected by the gatekeepers. I know, as my music was superior and I was asked, I refused, and it was rejected.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethericplane

Thank you for your honesty & verifying how things are run from your first-hand experience.

Congratulations on being strong enough to reject their "offer(s)" & choosing not to sell your soul to help their agenda.
More people need to know how the entertainment industry is run & by who. They're the main culprits to contributing to the delinquincy of today's youth & bastardizing moral values.

Best wishes to you, my friend. I'm sure you will be rewarded, if you haven't already, for choosing the well-lighted path & not falling for the money & fame that lures so many others into their web of lies & destruction. Give it time. Eventually people will begin to turn away from the "Art of Darkness", or rather the Heart of Darkness, & your artistic talent will shine brightly.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethericplane

I was a relatively successful musician, the lifestyle didn't suit me and I quit. Never got my invite, although some of my material generates income.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

You should be very thankful that you weren't "tapped". I'm glad that you were still able to make an income from your musical talents, but if you were propositioned & had accepted their offer(s), you most likely would have experienced more money & fame than your wildest dreams.

I'm not sure how they choose who they want working for them. It's obvious how Spears & her past with Disney led to her teenage & young adult stardumb, but it's difficult to see how she was chosen to begin with Disney in the first place. All I can think is that her parents sold her out & were rewarded somehow.

When you go to bed tonight, don't forget to thank the greater power for keeping you safe from the darker forces involved in entertainment. You may have ended up like Britney.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hmmm this might be of interest to you. I stumbled across these videos and info the other day when i was looking up my fave singers....

vigilantcitizen.com...

dawkinswatch.wordpress.com... yonce-jay-z-kanye-west/

This story is about Tiffany Evans who mentioned what happens in the music industry on twitter. It makes for eye opening reading and many connections there after. Apparently these singers have to submit to be famous.

I thought if this is true it made me feel like a brainwashed child.

Its not just with singers, but athletes, actors, politicians and high profiles.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Thank you so much for adding that video to this thread. That has to be one of the best pieces of video evidence I've seen yet.

Today happens to be the anniversary of David Carrodine's death.
Here is the latest news surrounding that:
www.tmz.com...

I'd also like to mention that I recently saw Across the Hall.
Brittney(Sp) Murphy was in that movie. I don't want to make any spoilers, but you'll notice that the colors of focus are red & black. In one of the scenes where the two male characters are talking on the phone. One says he's drunk & the other mentions that he's drinking, too. The character then asks, "Are you drinking the red?". The other character replies with, "No, the black." His friend then replies with something like, "Oh, must be a bad night." The hotel in the movie is decorated in masonic symbolism. You'll notice the triangle/pyramid designs - especially on the hallway ceilings. They keep referencing that a certain celebrity of sorts stayed there before, but I can't remember who. There's also the fact that there are 3 characters who have a triangular relationship filled full of lies & deception. Well, this is all I'm going to say about the movie before I reveal spoilers.

Here's another article regarding Miley Cyrus:
www.thedailybeast.com...

What's funny is that the articles about Carrodine & Cyrus are both at the bottom on TMZ's website under the heading 'Sexy Beast' along with an article about Hugh Hefner.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That explains this: www.liquidgeneration.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

That was funny!

It certainly is evidence of her blooming sexuality phases. I'd probably have to cross reference those picture dates with the birth of her children to figure out where nature was to figure out where it isn't.

Great video addition to the thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was just noticing how the WWE Smackdown keeps referencing the "Fatal Foursome".
I can't stop thinking about earlier Summer Stars offers an acting class titled "Triple Threat".

We have already determined that the Rothschilds want to control American Idol; might they already have control over the pro-wrestling industry?

The funerary ceremony they did tonight for The Undertaker was a publicized ritual performed in front of a captive audience.

Here is the video of him speaking about his brother The Undertaker directly after the druidic ceremony honoring the slain:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Go back to the video and at 2:25 When Taylor swift is singing on the train, it says Rockefeller near her head on the advertisement, like she purposely stood there. Even on the video clips keep an eye out on the advertising. I actually just picked up on the Rockefeller sign as i watched it a second time. They put occult and phallic symbols in almost everything they brainwash people with.

Jay Z promotes Roca Wear which is the brand created from Rockefeller. As you can see the woman(possibly Beyonce) in it does the pyramid symbol. This is his commercial for it:

Illuminati symbolism with celebrities here:

I do not think all the celebrities are wanting to do this but are doing this maybe out of fear or pushed to submit. The only 3 i think really into it are Beyonce, Jay Z and Lady Gaga. The others cant get the devil off their back so ending up either drugging or rebelling themselves to numb it. Elvis, Micheal Jackson and Tupac tried to break away from it and tell the truth.

If you read alot of their song lyrics the same pattern plays out. Pink and Beyonce both sing Ave Maria. Pink and others who submitted have in their song lyrics can't get the devil off my back etc.

Jayz and Eminem sing about rain man. Referring to their demon Spirit.

Once i found out i started researching it mostly out of anger that i was a brainwashed child myself growing up with this music. I sinned because of alot of stuff i watched and copied off celebrities. I started making the connections, i read the song lyrics, i watched the performances. My whole world felt corrupted, hey my fave actors and singers have submitted to be famous. Heck everyone wants to be famous till they find out the truth. After knowing evil has gone mainstream i realised there is hope for humanity. Only because evil revealed itself, conditioned and the only way people will wake up is the revealing. There is a saying you can do some things some of the time but you cannot get away with it all the time. Repetition eventually becomes unhidden.

A tip once you read the lyrics, start reading the ingredients on your packaged food search the poisons up. You will realise everything is controlled even your diet. The God design is not liked in modern civilization.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Mt. Afterthought,
I want to thank you deeply for spreading the truth. I was approached by a member of the illuminati back in 2003. I had been having visions that my last incarnation was Marilyn Monroe. Most people who I have shared this with laugh at me. But I am very close to God and was having issues parallel to her life. I was an extra in a television show in los angeles and was reading a biography about her life. The cover of the book was facing the ground & I was reading it on the floor. A man approached me out of nowhere & said to me "past life research?" he had no way of knowing what I was reading, I had never been a fan of marilyn, i knew nothing of her life, this was a divine intervention directly from God. I was freaked out but intrigued at the same time when he approached me with this. He gave me his number & his name was written as "R. Christian Wooley" creepy enough. He told me he was sent to me to help "enlighten" me. Curious, I called him and met him at his house. When I arrived he was dressed from the 50's, looked very similar to a "man in black"his car was a 1957 cadillac. It all started to make me very uncomfortable. I couldnt explain it, but I knew something was odd. He asked me to take him to the store to buy Padialyte as he said this kept his body able to live on this earth. In his apartment he had a alter with pictures of marilyn all over it and candles as well. I was even more scared at this point but something was keeping me there. He told me I was an angel and needed to join "my kind" by performing a ritual. He had some type of outfit that looked like a torn dress almost similar to a mummy costume. He told me I needed to put on the dress and he would help bring me to the "light", he then asked me if I smoked "reefer" as that would help me relax during the ritual. I have never heard anyone say "reefer" unless they were from the 50's. I was very scared & I told him I needed to do more research before I made a decision like that. Before I left he asked me to study Alaister (sp) Crowley. This was before the internet had a lot of info so I never really followed through with it. I had never heard of the Illuminati or Free Mason's before this. I have no reason to lie or make up any of these things. I wondered if you have ever heard of the Pedialyte thing, or of this "dress" he wanted me to wear. I believe he called it a :"bringer of the light" dress. I strongly have GOD and Jesus in my life but have never been baptised. Do you believe something like this would help me? I am a singer and was recently approached by a record label that saw my videos on youtube, I was sked to sign a record deal with these people. But something felt "wrong: so I never signed the deal. I have since taken a different direction in my life & believe God saved me from this as well. Any and all comments or info you have I would really appreciate. Thank you so much, love from Los Angeles xx august angel

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join